Dee Lee Designs Reviews

Dee Lee Designs 6
Dee Lee Designs 7

Randy Chau · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing wedding planner & friend

Dee Lee and her team did an amazing job on our wedding! My wife and I chose Dee to help us plan our entire wedding. We shared our wedding vision and Dee was able to recreate just that! She recommended many of her favorite vendors, which we ended up loving. From beginning to end, she was there every step of the way to guide us through the entire process of planning. If we ever needed any assistance, she was just a call/text away. Dee and her team definitely went above and beyond to make our dream wedding come true. I would highly recommend Dee Lee Designs to anyone who is looking for an extremely hard-working planner who is passionate about everything she does!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Yun

Yun Chen · Married on 08/31/2019

So amazing! So blessed!

As an out of state bride, I should have known better that I need a wedding planner before we even look for a wedding venue. I hired Dee after i decided to book skylinks at Long Beach Golf Course based on the pictures I saw online. When I went there in person to check out the venue in person, I was super disappointed and almost cried! The venue was so different from the pictures they presented online. Dee was there with me. She used her network and helped me found a much better looking wedding venue very soon. She understood we lost our deposit from Skylinks wedding venue so she helped us to save as much money as possible. She was there for me along this entire wedding planning journey ever since she was hired! I was having mental breakdowns for multiple times due to stress and she was there to share her life experience to cheer me up. It is so hard to just step back and let someone else plan your wedding. Dee likes to talk about her experience, sometimes she talks a lot. But thats what makes her a wonderful planner. She advices us on every single detail, and when we didn’t take her advise seriously and we ended up with mistakes and regret! I am so lucky that Dee was there to help save the day. If you hire her, you just have to trust her expertise and professionalism. Dee and her assistants were so amazing and supportive on our wedding day. I didn’t have to worry about anything on our big day. Our wedding was very beautiful and so much fun! thanks to Dee and her amazing team! One of our relatives who recently had a wedding commented that Dee is very good. I am not sure how to thank Dee enough for all of her help, advise and mental support! If you are still looking for a wedding planner, look no further,
    Dee is the one!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Keiko Vela · Married on 08/04/2019

Our Dream Came True!

Dee is amazing! From start to finish on our wedding day it was a seamless flow and so enjoyable.. beyond what we had imagined! Her attention to detail is exactly what you need when making sure your wedding day is perfect and we highly recommend her, along with her team, to accomplish the wedding of your dreams. Thank you so much Dee for the hard work & dedication, we are so grateful to have you in our lives and have the opportunity to call you our friend! Love, Keiko & Joey Vela

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Dee Lee Designs 8
    Dee Lee Designs 9
    Dee Lee Designs 10
    Dee Lee Designs 11
    Dee Lee Designs 12
  • Joy

Joy Chiou · Married on 07/27/2019

A Wedding Planner You Can Trust!

Dee Lee is fantastic. She had the vision and realized the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Dee Lee Designs 23
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Contreras · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing wedding planner

Dee is such an amazing planner. Her personality and her attitude make her such a joy to be around. From beginning to end she will make your event her priority. She always makes your visions on how you want the event to look at the top of her list, all while still putting her unique spin and amazing touch on it. Her team is amazing and so professional. The connections she has are the best. The best part is that you just mention something your interested in and her response is, "I know someone that can do that for you."
    From beginning to end she made sure that we had everything and more for out wedding. She completely surpassed our expectations and we couldn't be happier with the way our event came out with her.
    We truly couldn't express more how ecstatic we are that we had Dee by our side to plan our wedding.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Lynne · Married on 10/20/2018

Blessed to have crossed paths with Dee. I initially contacted her about 3 months before my wedding about renting a donut wall as a referral of a donut vendor we had chosen for our reception. Before speaking with her, I didn't think I needed a coordinator to help for my wedding since most plans were made and I had some friends/family I would just assign tasks to for the wedding reception the day of. When I spoke with her, I already felt at ease and knew she was filled with experience because she was asking me many things about the wedding reception I have not thought about. I guess there was more to it than I had thought.

Long story short... her and her team made my wedding day stress free for me and I am thankful we made a decision to have a coordinator, especially Dee Lee Designs. Dee had a lot of responsibilities to take care of the day of with transitioning items from ceremony to reception, set up, handling my donut wall and more. She made things happen and even was willing to add more people to her team to get things done and made sure everything was covered, which I greatly appreciated. She also added styling touches to the reception that fit with our theme. She also has many contacts; If I needed a resource, she provided me contacts such as a limo and even provided the exact floral arch and donut wall I envisioned. There were some mishaps on day of wedding that were beyond our control- she was able to shield them from my husband and I because she wanted us to focus on having a good time and she was able to handle from the backend. She was very on top of the flow of the timeline as we had to be out of the venue at a certain time. Overall, super thankful for Dee and her team. I would highly recommend Dee Lee Designs for any event coordinating!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Review
    I've heard planning a wedding is the most stressful event in your life, I didnt want to do it and miss anything that would mean something.

Dee is my life saver. I had no idea what I wanted, didnt know where to start, didnt know what to do. If an issue, question, or anything came up - SHE TAKES CARE OF IT. Not only did she recommend the best vendors, she understood I had budgets to stay within. Her professional thoughts and guidance was so relieving, I trusted her with it all.

She executed the dream I never knew I had! They went above and beyond. THANK YOUUUUU!

Details, details, details! It was all on point!

Her and her beautiful team- AMAZING!
    The most funny thing happened. I started to sweat before walking down the aisle. Every bride wants to look their best. one of her team members found a paper to fan me! That's love. I am forever grateful for that!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • I

Isabella · Married on 08/19/2018

Dee Lee was AMAZING (BEYOND AMAZING!) We could not have done the wedding without her.
    We had a dream of having our wedding at Malibu Rocky Oaks (MRO) in August 2018. The venue had so many different restrictions, and we were really trying to keep a tight budget. MRO is one of the most logistically difficult venue in the Southern California area (and probably in the United States)! It's a completely blank canvas which allows for a lot of creativity, but also creates a huge challenge. Additionally, my fiance (now husband) and I were pretty ridiculous. We also had a lot of random things we wanted to execute: a DJ, a musician (Masumi), a caricature artist, a MirrorMe Photobooth, a particular Vietnamese/Chinese banquet style dinner, etc. etc.

Dee worked with us every step of the way! From the very beginning, we clicked with her right away. She is genuine and kind. I felt like she was my family rather than my wedding planner.
    We sat down to plan. She gave us suggestions on the design concept: what chairs to get, color schemes, plate set-up, decorations, lighting (the chandeliers are so beautiful!), helped us set up the dessert table, and so many things that I cannot even list. She helped us find our vendors. She also did 2 site walk through at the venue with us so that we can avoid crises on the day of the wedding.

Our wedding was beyond my imagination! It was incredibly beautiful. If I didn't have Dee, I think I might have just made it look like an Asian restaurant with white polyester linens, lame flowers, and no plate settings. She helped us refine our vision and executed it flawlessly, and UNDER BUDGET! She was there from the very beginning to help direct load in and to the end to help with load out.

She really went above and beyond. Book her as your wedding planner ASAP!

Dee, I don't know how you manage to do everything you do/did. Thank you so much for the wedding that little me wished for but couldn't ever have imagined! <3

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Dee Lee Designs 28
    Dee Lee Designs 29
    Dee Lee Designs 30

Christina · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent - wedding day went smoothly!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Julia · Married on 06/23/2018

Had no idea where to even begin for wedding planning. Dee took charge & in one week booked my venue, all vendors, & found the perf dress. Engaged on NYE, got a June wedding @ Sheraton Hotel SG thanks to D, they weren’t even open yet. She took me to a sample sale & found the PERF dress (brand new NBW) for 1/2 of retail price. All her vendors were so nice & felt like friends. D rec. Porto’s for our cake, the cake was DELICIOUS & beautiful. Dee helped my mom & MOH plan my shower, worked great w/them & got along w/my fam. She knew I loved mermaids & rolled w/it, from the cake & desserts to the decor. She was able to present what I wanted, even though I wasn’t sure what that was yet. But once I saw it I knew it was EXACTLY what I dreamed of. I wanted multicolor florals but was hesitant bc I’d never seen it done before. D encouraged me to go w/it, SO glad that she did. Everyone loved how unique it was. D even offered her services to decorate our Tea Ceremony, ready to set up @my MIL house the night before. Any issues, D took care of w/ease. Forgot champagne glasses: she already had some placed on our sweetheart table (way cuter too). Forgot garter, D cut lace from my bouquet & tied it around my leg. Next morning I worried bout all the stuff I left behind, esp my VEIL! Called D, she already handled it. She gave everything to our fam. If anything else went wrong, idk bc D took care of it all. I am so blessed to have had her along every step.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Dee Lee Designs 36
    Dee Lee Designs 37
    Dee Lee Designs 38

Linran · Married on 06/02/2018

Dee is kind, personable and professional. She went extras to make our wedding impeccable, and it is a crucial right decision that I chose Dee as my planner. i hope to collaborate with Dee again for my future events. I ❤️Dee

LR · Married on 06/02/2018

Dee is the go-to planner. Dee made my wedding an impeccably beautiful and memorable experience. Dee did so much more than a planner's job, and I am impressed by her dedication, professionalism and kindness. Thank you very very much for everything Dee.

Dee Lee Designs 39
    Dee Lee Designs 40
    Dee Lee Designs 41

Nidia · Married on 05/27/2018

Dee is the best wedding/party planner ever! When my husband and I got engaged we had a difficult time getting our wedding visions put into action, we then decided we were going to need help, but I was apprehensive due to hearing and witnessing so many horror stories of weddings where the planners bailed on their duties (friends weddings). Well God must have heard our prayers because at the recommendation of one of my husbands co-workers we got in touch with Dee. Once we met with Dee we voiced our concerns and unease to trust a stranger with one of our most important days and she was very honest and did not dance around the subject. She answered all of our questions and asked all the who, what, when and wheres for our wedding! To say that she is good at what she does is an understatement, because Dee is just absolutely incredible at what she can do, and all within our budget (which was not much).

Thank you Dee for all of your help and for the incredible vendor recommendations you provided that made our wedding just stunning!

Stephanie · Married on 11/25/2017

I work in the wedding industry so I thought I had a handle on everything, but I was in waaay over my head. Looking back, I can't believe I ever thought I could get by without an event designer/wedding coordinator. Thank goodness we found Dee. She was a LIFESAVER leading up to and on our wedding day. There were so many snags with the venue but Dee handled everything with absolute grace and professionalism and took all the worry off our shoulders. I honestly don't know what we would have done without her. Not to mention she immediately understood our vision and brought it to life—walking into the venue and seeing exactly what I had hoped for (and more!) was amazing. She has an incredible eye for detail and she never settles for anything less than perfect. I don't know where she gets all that energy and drive (she was at my hotel room door at 5am making sure I was up and ready to go!) but event design and planning is what she was born to do. Thank you, Dee!

Sent on 01/12/2018