Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dear Love Invitations

One of a kind, Custom Designed & Hand Painted Invitations

Inspired by nature and floral elements, Janelle takes on a picturesque approach to her invitation designs. All invitations are hand-painted or drawn with the most beautiful details which will bring forth your unique wedding style. Janelle loves meeting new clients and assisting them in creating the vision they have imagined their entire lives for their big day.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Addressing (1)
Design (1)
Consultations (1)
Printing (1)

We were going for a very unique style. After many conversations back and forth of ideas, we finally left it in the hands of Janelle's vision and talent for our Save the Dates! We had a library engagement shoot and wanted to incorporate that with the style of our venue into one piece. She was very pleasant to work with and the results were stunning! We received multiple compliments on them from our recipients!

Photo of Dear Love Invitations in Philadelphia, PA - Photo Credit: Sharyn Frenkel Photography
Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I could not be more pleased with our Save the Dates from Dear Love Invitations. I literally gave Janelle a single example of what I liked, and she produced exactly what I wanted. The hand-painted flowers, the quality of the work, the service - I couldn't be more pleased. Using Dear Love Invitations as my wedding stationary provider has been one of my smartest planning decisions yet!

Profile Picture Jill, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Janelle nailed our invites! I had some crazy ideas in mind to resemble a concert poster and she outdid herself. The sketches are incredible in combination with the beautiful water colors really make it pop! She was professional and up for the challenge. I had a great time designing these with her. She works quickly and I already have my invites 2 months before I even need to mail them! I can't wait for everyone to see her amazing work!!!

View Vendor Response

Laser Cut
Minimum Order
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Dear Love is amazing. I've photographed quite a few of Janelle's invites and they're just beautiful. If you're looking for something outside of the box and creative, please contact her for all of your design needs. I find her work to have a unique look and not like your average "minted" look! I can't wait to photograph another invitation suite in August!

Events