About de ma fille

Buying your wedding dress at De Ma Fille Bridal is a complete experience. We are here for each of our brides until they say "I do!" We are proud of our attention to detail and work closely with our designers to ensure your complete satisfaction, a trait that distinguishes us from other bridal boutiques.

Our boutique has a warm and refreshing approach to both selection and service that you, your friends and family are sure to enjoy. We have fun! Once you step through the doors at De Ma Fille, you won't want to leave. The elegant atmosphere is comfortable and inviting. Get ready to enjoy the experience of finding the most important dress of your life!

The staff at de ma fille knows how important it is to touch, feel and see every single wedding dress. Take pictures to help you remember what you tried on. We are here to make your wedding dress experience easy, fun, and full of enjoyable memories to share with your family and friends. Please consider this your personal invitation to visit the shop and allow us the opportunity to make your wedding even more memorable.

Merci~

Sample Sales (6)
Bridesmaids (3)
Garters (2)
Flower Girls (1)

I live in upstate New York and could not find a certain dress anywhere. I looked up the hashtag on Instagram and say that De Ma Fille had posted about the dress. I was nervous because the boutique is located in Texas and wasn't sure if they could help me. I emailed and they got right back to me. The girls were so incredibly nice and made me feel great just from a phone conversation. I gave
Them my measurements and they ordered the dress for me. They have been absolutely wonderful with communication as well. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

de ma fille was the first place I went to when looking for a wedding gown, and I knew when I walked in that I would love the place! It is quaint and unique, and they give you all of their focus and attention. She listened to what I wanted and helped me pick out dresses based on that, then she pulled some other dresses she though I might like. When it was down to just two, she did not rush me at all, but she helped me make an emotional and logical decision. I bought my Tiadora gown and belt there (I chose not to wear a veil). Later on, I bought my Dessy Group bridesmaids dresses there as well. I love de ma fille and am extremely happy with choosing to work with them for the biggest day of my life so far! Note: they do not do alterations

View Vendor Response

Full Refund
Partial Refund
7 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Love, Love, Love these ladies!!!!

Our Brides who have selected their wedding gowns from de ma fille are totally thrilled with the quality, service, and helpful staff. They love the place!

The ladies at de ma fille take the stress out of finding the dress. They go above and beyond in helping you find the dress that you've dreamed of stop in and see them today.

Love this boutique! Their gowns are sample sizes that will fit real women, not just your typical 4s and 10s like most shops have. Megan really keeps up with the trends, so you are sure to find what you want here! Great customer service!

Beautiful wedding gowns with fabulous service located right by TCU. A great bridal salon.

Events

2964 Park Hill Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76109   See On Map
817-921-2964 (phone)
de ma fille is a wedding gown salon from Fort Worth, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Fort Worth, Dallas, and HEB area. de ma fille is a professional wedding gown boutique that has been part of the Fort Worth wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in wedding gowns and accessories.