ddw photography

Canton, MI View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

ddw photography is located in Canton Michigan. We are now focusing on Elopements and small intimate weddings. We know how special your wedding day is to you, and our goal is to capture all the individual moments and details which string together to make every wedding a unique story. We combine a photo-journalistic candid style along with the traditional posed portraits to capture memories of emotion, humor, and beauty.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Deanna Married on 12/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wow! I cannot say enough about the AMAZING work Deanna did for my wedding day and for our engagement pictures! The beauty of her work speaks volumes and you can see that in the photos she produces for you. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed if you choose DDW Photography for any photographic occasion you may need. Thank you for bringing our special day together!
  • KESWalle
    Kandra Married on 03/01/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I dont even have words to describe how talented Dee is! I knew she was amazing but when I saw our engagement photos I was absolutely blown away! She spent 2 hours with us for our E-session. The night of our wedding she had 2 photos uploaded - at 2:00 AM!!! She went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure she captured every photo that was important to us the day of our wedding - even if it meant staying later than she should have! Dee, Mark and I cannot thank you enough for taking the most beautiful photographs we have ever seen. Our families are astonished at how talented, kind and professional you are. You are an absolute joy to work with. I can't wait until we start a family because we will be hiring you constantly!! - The Sobels
    Shannon Married on 11/10/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot begin to elaborate on how much I absolutely loved how our wedding photos turned out! DDW is just fabulous, and we'll have these gorgeous photos forever to remember our most special day. I couldn't imagine putting such an important task in anyone else's hands - you can only photograph a wedding once, and I'm beyond thrilled with how everything turned out. Just stunning!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

G.M. Paris Bakery Livonia G.M. Paris Bakery Livonia Wedding Cakes

Deanna from DDW Photography is the total package. Her professionalism, personality, and artistic talent are just a perfect 10. If you're one of the lucky ones to have hired this company for your wedding, you've found a photographer for life.

Canton, 48187
Location of (ddw photography)

ddw photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does ddw photography include in the starting price?

ddw photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does ddw photography include in their most popular wedding package?

ddw photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does ddw photography offer?

ddw photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does ddw photography offer?

ddw photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does ddw photography offer for wedding events?

ddw photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend ddw photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

ddw photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding