526 Virginia Dr., Bradenton, FL 34205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Day Planners

Welcome to Day Planners!

Many of today's couples simply don't have much time, and a professional planner who can provide expertise in order to fully plan and execute an event from start to finish is quite essential.
Other couples merely require the final touches on their special day to be completed flawlessly, and we can do this.
Day Planners can provide you with the knowledge and advice on the latest wedding trends and etiquette
so that your wedding day is a moment to remember for a lifetime.

The beautiful cities on the Gulf Coast of Florida are also perfect for destination weddings,
and Day Planners are here to help you with your long distance plans and beach wedding dreams.

Day Planners offers a wide variety of packages and services to suit every couple's needs and budgets.

19 Reviews for Day Planners

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2013

Anna was amazing! On a day I thought we had everything together (signs, projects, people) I noticed something's not completed and was a little panicky. Anna came right over and asked what could she do? On top of putting our day together for us and coordinating everything she also took on several other task that couldn't be completed due to time getting away from us! She is so organized and for a year worked with us on our dream wedding! I can't be grateful enough how she was also a call or email away to answer a question or resolve a situation. Our day wouldn't have been the same without her.

valorie · Married on 04/13/2013

I hired Anna after having her recommended to me after booking my venue. She was AMAZING. I cannot say enough good things about her and I don't know how I would of done it without her. She went above and beyond what I thought she was going to do. She found and recommended the majority of my excellent vendors. When ever I had a question she was always there to answer it thoroughly and quickly. The wedding was the wedding of my dreams and mostly everything went as planned. I had so many people tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to and it was in large part due to Anna. Above all Anna is such a nice person. She was patient with me and just always willing to be as helpful as possible. Thats the kind of person you need helping you plan your wedding.

• User2871980 · 2+ years ago

I honestly don't know how our wedding would have been possible without Anna -- she kept things on track in the months leading up to the ceremony, and was able to recommend the best vendors for us consistently. During the wedding and reception, we were able to sit back and just enjoy the day without having to worry about a thing thanks to her -- priceless.

Day Planners FAQ

• Cat Pennenga Photography
    Cat Pennenga Photography Wedding Photographers

Anna Pohl is an absolute JOY to work with, and her team at Day Planners is amazing. I breathe a sigh of relief when I know my brides are working with Anna! She pulls together elegant, creative and organized events all with a huge smile on her face (and that southern accent to die for). Anna is awesome!

• Holiday Inn Lido Beach
    Holiday Inn Lido Beach Hotel Weddings

Ana is calm, cool and collected. Her professional event planning is unsurpassed!!!

• 526 Virginia Dr. Bradenton, FL 34205 See on map