Pittsburgh, PA 15224 Map · Phone number

Day Of Pittsburgh, LLC 6
Day Of Pittsburgh, LLC 7

Lindsay · Married on 07/27/2019

Beyond expected service

Heather is a bride's dream. I realized halfway through the wedding planning process that I needed help, and my fiancé convinced me to find a wedding planner. It was the best planning decision we ever made! She brought such a refreshing and creative energy to us, and had wonderful ideas that were brought to life. She was so easy to get in touch with, super organized, and incredibly knowledgeable about the industry. The day of the wedding, (coming from an anxious person) I wasn't stressed at all, because I knew Heather would take care of anything. And she took care of things that we didn't even think of. I don't know what we would've done without her.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Dina

Dina Licata · Married on 07/20/2019

Best money you will spend - you will absolutely LOVE her!

All I can say is Heather is AMAZING! She's literally the BEST planner out there! We worked together in the event industry for years and I knew when she went on her own I HAD to have her as my planner. She was the first vendor we chose and I am so happy we went with her. She exceeds expectations and goes above and beyond for her clients. When I was super stressed and anxious she made me feel at ease and was always there for me no matter what I threw her way. Her organization and attentiveness is on point and she's crazy good with details and communication. I honestly don't know what we would have done without her and her team. Her awesome personality makes the planning process and the day so much more fun. She just got me and I got her on everything. It'll be the best money you spend at the wedding and you will also gain an awesome friend in her. My husband and I will never forget her!!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Day Of Pittsburgh, LLC 15
    Day Of Pittsburgh, LLC 16
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 06/07/2019

Heather made my wedding perfect!

I was a stubborn bride who thought that between myself and my family, I could execute an entire wedding without outside assistance. However, a month before my wedding when I realized that there was no way my mom would be able to spend time with me the morning and afternoon of the wedding, I was broken hearted. I realized how important it was to me to spend that day with my family, not have them running around decorating/prepping the venue. It was at this point that I called Heather, who stepped in and immediately made all of my worries disappear. She was amazing start to finish. She thought of things that had never even occurred to me. My vendors loved working with her! She worked through each detail with me (with an incredible amount of patience) and on the day-of, she made my entire vision come to life. She understood the look I was going for so easily!! She is such a great listener and works hard to make your day exactly how you imagine. My family also loved working with her. I had a perfect wedding thanks to Heather. If you are considering hiring her, do it!! You will NOT regret it! Hiring Heather was the best decision we made!

Sent on 06/10/2019