Day by Fay

Charlottesville, VA View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

I'm Sarah Fay, lead planner of Day by Fay Weddings. We a full service wedding planning and design team based in Charlottesville, Virginia, and also offer partial planning and wedding management services.

I draw my inspiration from travels abroad, classical art and architecture, literature, music, and tradition. Our team enjoys working with couples to bring to life their vision for their wedding day in a perfectly curated and meaningful way.

Whether you are planning a large outdoor celebration or an intimate gathering with just your closest family and friends, we happily offer creative direction and overall event design to best support you throughout the planning process.

Send us a message and let's chat!

• Black-owned

• Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 06/10/2022

She saved us!

I cant' rave enough about Sarah! She was assigned to us by our catering company as a day of planner. We met her two months before our wedding. The walk through went wonderful and she captured our ideas and made them seem like such an easy reality. Then covid hit.. We had to reschedule and Sarah did everything to help us and made it so easy! She really saved us and made us feel relaxed during a stressful time.
    Come to our wedding in October. It was amazing! Everything went great and I'm so glad we had her!!
    Meredith L. Married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful to work with!

Sarah was great to work with. She listened and really understood our vision for the event. She had wonderful ideas and our wedding felt very personal. She made tasks that seemed overwhelming (i.e. picking out rentals) seem fun and easy. I don't know how we could have pulled off such a beautiful event without her assistance and hiring Day by Fay was worh every penny.
  • Lea
    Lea C. Married on 09/26/2021

Dream planner!

Look no further and call Day by Fay now!

Sarah was an absolute joy to work with from start to finish. She is extremely organized, detail-oriented, personable, and has a ton of connections in the area that made our planning process as stress-free as I could imagine it.

We ended up booking the Day-Of package, but I feel like she truly went above and beyond to ensure the entire planning process went smoothly. As a COVID bride, I ended up postponing our wedding date a full year later and she was gracious enough to help coordinate among all of our vendors.

I cannot recommend Sarah and her team enough - she was so key to making our wedding dreams come true!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

2106 Avinity Loop Charlottesville, 22902
Location of (Day by Fay)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding