137-12 68th Drive A Flushing, Flushing, NY 11367 Map · Phone number

About David Burton Photography

For many years I have enjoyed the thrill of capturing beautiful moments for numerous clients. The passion to deliver emerged from being dismayed after viewing my own wedding photos. They were shot poorly! With professionalism, a charismatic personality and creative style, I will produce outstanding results that meet and many times exceed your expectations. Welcome to my view of the world as it changes, teaches and inspires.

img0213
img0213
21a

44 Reviews for David Burton Photography

Rickey · Married on 10/25/2014

David was a pleasure to work with. Very relaxed, easy to work with and quick turn around time on our photos. Thank you David for capturing out wedding day, look forward to working with again. Mr & Mrs Roberts

Sent on 11/09/2014

Margaret · Married on 10/17/2014

David and Michelle helped to create the most amazing memories for me and my husband on our wedding day. They not only were completely professional and reliable but they were so down to earth and a pleasure to work with on our most special day. My husband and I couldn't be happier with every experience we have had with them. They also took our engagement photos and we couldn't love them more if we tried. I would highly recommend these two to any and everyone I know. I already know a couple of my engaged friends will be contacting them shortly because of how much of a beautiful job they did on my wedding day. I also look forward to continually using them for all my futures memories to come. I can't thank them enough for the amazing memories they have captured for us! So much of my love goes out to them! If you want amazing photos from any of your special events, I would beyond HIGHLY RECOMMEND these amazing photographers!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Dory · Married on 10/04/2014

David and his assistant are amazing photographers. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/26/2014

David Burton Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• Lifetime Events by Jacqueline, LLC
    Lifetime Events by Jacqueline, LLC Wedding Planners

As a Master Bridal Consultant and Certified Event Planner I work only with the best of the best wedding/event professionals. I have worked with David Burton Photography for about 5 years, and my clients have nothing but the best to say about his work. From his personality to his quality work, he is definitely one of my top preferred photographers. The saying, " A picture is worth a thousand words" is so true, that's why hiring the best professional and dependable photographer should be a top priority for your special event. I highly recommend David Burton Photography. (Jacqueline Vazquez, Lifetime Events by Jacqueline)

• 137-12 68th Drive A, Flushing Flushing, 11367 See on map