Madison Heights, MI 48071 Map · Phone number

About Daelan De Photography

Rebecca and Breanne have been best friends since we were kids. We have always been the ones behind the camera. Now we took it one step further and have decided to make it official. Something we are so passionate about we can do for a living. Our goals are to make you as happy as we are doing this. This is a dream come true and we hope that is displayed in our work.

pwed3small
4small

7 Reviews for Daelan De Photography

• Christine

Christine · Married on 09/25/2010

These girls are great, from the first time we met them until the end of our wedding journey. They we're on time to the wedding & even filled in the place of our late hair dresser. They are professional, and you can tell they take pride in their work. They are both friendly & caring. After getting some of our pictures back I felt like a little kid inside a toy store, I wanted more & more. They are so beutiful!! My husband & I are so excited to get the rest back. Thank you girls so much for making our wedding day so special.

• Y

Yvette · Married on 08/14/2010

Both of the photographers are very personable and friendly. They made our wedding day memorable and we have tons of photos to remind us of our wonderful day! Excellent quality in both our engagement and wedding photos. We couldn't be happier! Thanks so much!

Dominique · Married on 07/17/2010

I was just recently married in July and I found Rebecca and Breanne on Craigslist advertising their services. From day one I knew EVERYTHING would be perfect. They were so professional from the first meet and greet to us following up with one another up until the event.I would not change picking them to share in our special day for the world. They were on time and I let them do their thing and VOILA... Majic. When I saw the photos on their site I lit up like a Christmas tree because they were sooo Beautiful and my husband also had a smile from ear to ear when I showed him the photos. We are so glad that we found them and with me being an out-of-state Bride they made everything so easy as if we were in the same state. I see a longlasting relationship formed for future photo ops for me and my family with them. Thank you so much and we <3 you guys.

Award