22420 Havergale St., Novi, MI 48374 Map · Phone number

About Czap Studios

Czap Studios is a boutique international destination wedding photography studio located in the Metro Detroit area. Visit www.czapstudios.com or call us at 248-767-6296 to see what everyone is raving about and learn why brides consistently choose us to capture the most important day of their lives.

TyneandDavidsWedding284
FrancesandKylesWedding454
GeraldandSarahsWedding312

17 Reviews for Czap Studios

Emily · Married on 05/16/2014

Adam and Heather were the best photographers! Their attention to detail and passion about photography really shine through. We are so glad to have them a part of our special day!

Meredith · Married on 09/01/2012

I just don't even know where to start! The short version is this: Heather and Adam are professionals with the skill and passion to produce a photographic work of art on your wedding day. You will pay more, but you will get what you pay for. It doesn't matter how nice a party you throw if you don't have amazing photos! Remember, anyone can take a picture of your grandparents standing together. These people produce works of art.

The long version:

My husband and I spent a long time looking for the right photographers. Photography was VERY important to me, as I have a little bit of an artsy background and very high expectations. We chose to spend extra on photography, since we decided not to have a videographer. I wanted a photographer who could capture the whole story, especially since my husband and I are not very photogenic.

We met Adam and Heather through a mutual friend. I was instantly impressed by how professional they were, and fell in love with the photos on their website. We actually ended up booking them without ever meeting in person, as I was planning the wedding from several states away. When we did get to meet, I was blown away by their brand new studio in the basement of their house. They do most of the printing at home, and have gorgeous canvases all over their walls. There is plenty to judge their talent by!

When I booked them, I caught flak from my in-laws because of their "modern style" and the fact that they were about a grand more expensive than the others we had looked at. When we received our book, though, they couldn't say enough good things about it. Nothing was missed, and my in laws even got their portrait and family photos like they wanted.

In the end, I was so pleased with them, I just left all the photo ideas to them. I'm sure glad I did! They took the time to get to know us, and wove our story in with their artistic vision. We couldn't be happier!!

• Peggy

Peggy · Married on 10/08/2011

Adam and Heather are amazing, talented, and wonderful people who not only provide fantastic wedding photography but who will also make your wedding fun and memorable. Adam and Heather take the time to get to know each bride and groom and ensure that everyone has an awesome time while photos are being taken. People are amazed by our photos, and we love the ways in which they captured us, our families, and our friends. Not only did we get amazing photos, we loved having them involved in our day and have become better friends throughout this process. Again, the quality of their work is unmatched and their enthusiasm is just awesome! We had so much fun working with them and our families and friends loved them as well! We wanted photographers who were as excited as we were about our wedding. Adam and Heather were just that. They made it unforgettable, and we’ll never be able to thank them enough for their hard work and the timeless, gorgeous photos.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Czap Studios FAQ

• Mary Ann Productions
    Mary Ann Productions Wedding DJs

Adam is one of Detroit's BEST! Personable, professional and an incredible shooter. Love to be on the vendor team with him!

• Marbella Couture
    Marbella Couture Wedding Dresses

Adam Czap Photography is a MUST have for your big wedding! If you are looking for artistic, non-traditional, stunning photos from your big day, contact Adam as soon as you can!

• Sweet Pea Floral Design
    Sweet Pea Floral Design Wedding Florists

I've never been more impressed with anyone's photography then when I was planning my wedding and stumbled over Adam's outstanding website and blog. His work is not just beautiful like so many wedding photographers, it has personality and character just like Adam and his Wife and business partner Heather who are the nicest people your going to meet. We hired Adam Czap Photography for our wedding and we are so happy with our photos we can't pick which ones to frame (they are all so great) I highly recommend this photographer !!

• 22420 Havergale St. Novi, MI 48374 See on map