cuisine catering

Gwynn Oak, MD 21207 Map · Phone number

• Atlantic Caterers, Inc.
  • Baltimore's Best Events
  • Phresh Catering
  • Famous Dave's

3 Reviews for cuisine catering

Ann-Marie · Married on 07/31/2010

My husband and I were impressed by the level of service we received from Cuisine Catering. Elaine was extremely helpful and on top of every detail. We live outside of the country and Elaine worked with us and our family to set everything up, even from a distance. Before the wedding she was tirelessly calling us and the other vendors to ensure that everything went smoothly the big day and this effort certainly paid off. Everything went off without a hitch. The food was excellent, we still have people raving about how much they enjoyed the oysters, beef, etc.. The service was outstanding. They moved people quickly through the lines and we heard no complaints about waiting too long or running out of food, because they had made sure this would not happen. The servers went out of their way to make the guest feel welcome and to find my husband and I to make sure we were eating. We were very impressed with everything and would highly recommend them to any future bride and groom.

Sent on 01/19/2011

Rebecca · Married on 11/26/2003

Every encounter with Melanie at Cuisine was top notch. The food was fantastic and for the money, so much better than we could have done with the other caterers we interviewed. The day of everything went off without a hitch. We could not be more pleased with our experience using Cuisine Catering.

Sent on 10/14/2008

Amber · Married on 05/26/2007

0.0

Do not use. I can't say enough about how horrible they are. Over-priced for everything. Served my guests bloody raw meat. Horrible Horrible Horrible. They even screwed up my cake top when they put it in the box for me to take home. I was in TEARS over there horrible service. Wouldn't even offer partial refund when I complained. Instead they offered to make me a new cake top and some food from the wedding.

Sent on 11/15/2007

• Gwynn Oak, 21207 See on map
    Location of (cuisine catering)