15 Middlesex Canal Park, Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn

Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn is an exceptional wedding venue based in Woburn, Massachusetts. They offer couples an elegant venue that includes a decadent ballroom, banquet room and accommodations. They have the attentive wedding planning staff couples dream of and the modern decor they want. This venue is perfect for hosting everything in one place. And as an added bonus, their ballroom space will be completely brand new this September 2018!

Ballroom Space Capacity & Overnight Accomodations
This venue will offers couples a brand new and flexible ballroom that can host up to 400 guests. All wedding packages include a courtesy block of rooms for overnight guests plus a complimentary 2-room suite for the bride & groom on the night of their wedding.The accommodations are some of the most luxurious and upscale lodgings in the area. Couples can choose to host their ceremony on site in a beautiful, temperature controlled room or for smaller parties, exchange vows on the outdoor patio.

Wedding Packages
Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn offers up amazing event services along with their amazing facilities. These services include bridal suite, accomodations, wedding cake, specialty linen & decor, flower centerpieces, cleanup, event planning and in-house bar. Their newly renovated ballroom is expected to include colored LED downlighting -- a complimentary feature that no venue in the area offers

Cuisine
A full-service venue is not complete without great catering services! With it's American style cuisine, their wedding packages include options for every bride: plated, buffet, and cocktail reception. All packages include hors d'oeuvres for cocktail hour and options to add more bites for the late night munchies.

Bar & Beverage
No Celebration is truly complete without a great drink. Couples can treat their guests with an open bar for cocktail hour and choose to provide additional beverage services at their discretion. This venue offers options to cater to any budget: Cash Bar, Open Bar, or On-Consumption. Personalize your wedding experience by adding an ice sculpture or luge for your guests to enjoy.

Additional Services
For the couples who want everything in one location, look no further! The Crowne Plaza Woburn offers a variety of choices for brides looking to host their bridal showers, rehearsal dinner, after party, or Bon-Voyage Breakfast. Choose to host your special events in a private ballroom space or select a change of scenery by choosing the on-site restuarant, the Scoreboard Sports Bar& Grill -- a sports themed but recently updated and modernized venue that provides a unique and fun experience for any guest.

Follow Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn on
crowne plaza wedding
Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn
Just because we're a hotel doesn't mean we don't have outside space for pictures!
2a861f09a78704ea 1532547172 d855ec2c4117d2be 1532547171741 1 October 2016 Bridg
Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn
Our Premier package includes choice of chivari chair -- or upgrade your chair decor to our Classic &...
Ceiling drapery available
Ceiling drapery available
 please inquire!
please inquire!
Burgendy & Ivory - always a fall classic!
Burgendy & Ivory - always a fall classic!
Bridal accesories
Bridal accesories
Sneak a kiss in our lobby
Sneak a kiss in our lobby
One of our beautiful military brides (Thank you for your service!) in her 2-room suite
Groom's portrait
Groom's portrait
Ceremony on Site options available
Ceremony on Site options available
a4fbb6329f00b226 1522679425 c54f42cc43684414 1522679401850 5 Dance off
Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn
A good DJ will keep the floor packed and we know some of the best around!
A good DJ will keep the floor packed and we know some of the best around!
Our hotel is perfect for Indian parties, engagements, weddings, and more!
Our hotel is perfect for Indian parties, engagements, weddings, and more!
07ee4d4600641cbc 1526397150 2d486045def18b7b 1526397147762 3 Ladies in Waiting
acb5b32f78000e36 1522673968 ab665ed4236df737 1522673942193 8 Kiss and Tell
ceremony purple satin bows
Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn
Choice of colored sash & band for your chair cover in our Elegant package!
Choice of colored sash & band for your chair cover in our Elegant package!
Hour of Open Bar included in our Elegant & Premier package!
Hour of Open Bar included in our Elegant & Premier package!
e6a2876c0537b844 1526397159 0764705d5952e8eb 1526397157864 4 Indian Bride
red wide
Wedding tablescape
Wedding tablescape
c2ec002e05d72154 1522679322 42f7af9a3ff0750c 1522679310750 3 Bridesmaids gettin
Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn
Our suites are perfect for your bridal party to get ready in!
Our suites are perfect for your bridal party to get ready in!
dusk picturre 2
lobby 1
suite
123003810151879520997697873734375n
e9008876760bf6dd 1520444293 fc3756d31ca2a320 1520444274574 5 Scoreboard Restura
Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn
Plenty of seats for everyone!
Plenty of seats for everyone!
Inside our "Monster Kitchen" is not only were our breakfast buffet is available, but also where your...
Reserve the Left Side for your party! Holds up to 100 cocktail style

Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn 5
Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn 6
Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn 7

Glory · Married on 09/16/2017

Audrey and the team are beyond compare. I could go on and on with this venue. She paid attention to my budget, my vision and working with her was effortless. She truly made my wedding perfect. My husband and I both agree there is absolutely nothing we would change about our wedding day. Also, special shout out to Pina at the restaurant for our breakfast the day of and after our wedding, to Louise for waitressing at both our wedding and to the catering manager, whose name I cannot remember at the moment. She was on top of all the food during the event. And once again to Audrey who put in 12+ hours on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn 11
    Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn 12
    Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn 13
    Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn 14
    Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn 15

Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn's reply:

Thank you, Glory & Domingo, for your amazing review and for choosing us for your venue for your wedding! We are thrilled that your day was absolutely perfect for you and our staff in all our departments truly enjoyed having you and your family with us. We wish you all the best as you start this new chapter in your life!

Julia · Married on 08/08/2015

Words cannot express the absolute joy that I received from this venue ! From the moment I booked here and until 12 am when my wedding was over-my wedding planner was there making sure that everything was perfect -AND IT WAS PERFECT IN EVERY DETAIL!!!! When everything was arranged and the ballroom was ready, Cindy ( the sales and marketing director of the hotel) who took care of planning my wedding,brought me and my husband to see the room before anyone else ; I thought I entered a fairytale land! It was a once in a lifetime experience and one that I will always remember! Food was perfect- delicious! The bartender was great! I had 150 guests that hugged me and said this was a beautiful wedding in every way! And I owe it to the amazing staff: the cocktail hour room was perfect, the ballroom was lovely, the food was delicious, the appetizers were endless and the service was astounding! The flower arrangements, the lightings, the ceiling drapery,the napkins, the desert table, and every other detail one can possibly dream of the wedding day waere there!i had the best time of my life and I didn't worry about a thing! If I had to do it all over again I would choose Crowne Plaza BoSton Woburn in a heart bit! The vendors they use are great too! I used the florist and the bakery they had in the vendors lost and they were amazing too! I recommend this venue to every couple that is looking for a great venue with a perfect price for their once in a lifetime memory! I look forward to host other events of our life at this venue!
    Thank you Crowne Plaza Woburn and the entire team of contributors who made our special day so memorable!

Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn Pricing

Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn Price Rates

Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, September, October, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, July, August, November

• Nick Lamberti Professional Mobile Disc Jockey
    Nick Lamberti Professional Mobile Disc Jockey Wedding DJs

I have done many events here and have others coming up.Always a pleasure to work at the Crowne Woburn, Awesome staff and place !

• Foto Factory
    Foto Factory Wedding Photographers

Wonderful venue, great staff to work with.

• Lisa Love Experience
    Lisa Love Experience Wedding Bands

Great location, beautiful room, very easy to get to. Wonderful staff ...and fantastic food! Easy parking, also hotel rooms without having to leave the building.

• 15 Middlesex Canal Park Woburn, MA 01801 See on map