Lisa Love Experience

Peabody, MA View map Visit website
$4,850 Most Popular Price

$4,850 Most Popular Price

Live band and DJ service. Customize your entertainment experience. Award Lisa Love Experience offers live band or DJ or both. Your wedding, your way! We are full service entertainment experience. From ceremony to cocktail hour and reception ...all the way to the uplighting and selfie booth. Lisa Love is also a certified wedding planner and has over 20 years experience playing over 1000 weddings.

Lisa Love Experience offers a wide range of wedding band services. Services offered include:

• Live Band
  • Sound/PA system
  • Lighting
  • Selfie Booth
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?

$3,000 - $6,000

What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?

$3,000 - $6,000

Which of the following are included in the price?

Travel Expenses

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$4,850

Which of the following are included in the package?

Sample Performances
Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Classic Rock
R&B / Soul
Reggae
Rock
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Fog Machine
Lighting
Microphones

• Jesse
    Jesse R. Married on 05/06/2022

Loved the Lisa Love Experience

Lisa and her team are the best! They performed at my wedding earlier this year and we’re still getting compliments about the high-energy, unforgettable performance. Not only is Lisa super gifted musically, but she has a true knack for reading and connecting with her audience, plus she was so helpful during the planning process. Book the Lisa Love Experience – we were so lucky to!

Lisa Love Experience's reply:

Jesse!! Thank you for this awesome review and having us at your special day. I hope to see you and your hubby at a show soon.
    Have an amazing summer!! Lisa
  • Mike
    Mike R. Married on 07/10/2021

Number one wedding band!

I've attending three events with Lisa Love performing, including my own wedding, and she has rocked it every single time. She's wonderful to work with and extremely helpful throughout the whole planning process. She tries to make sure that she's playing the music of your preference. After seeing them multiple times before, having them perform at our wedding was a definitely a priority. Once the band started playing, the dance floor was packed the entire night and I never saw anyone slow down (both the band and the guests). The setlist was perfect, the band and vocals were flawless, and we couldn't have asked for anything better. After our wedding, people couldn't stop talking about how fantastic the band was and asked for their name in case they have any events coming up. Definitely book Lisa Love Experience for your next wedding or event - it'll be the best decision of your life!
  • Kristin
    Kristin I. Married on 07/09/2021

Stop right here!

STOP RIGHT HERE! If you have been looking for the perfect wedding band to keep your guests on the dance floor all night, look no further! I knew of the Lisa Love Experience since college, we use to see them at local bars, and after college we often attended their new years eve celebration. I knew they were a special group but thought perhaps I was biased, that is in fact not the case. Its been weeks since our wedding and to this day our friends and family are talking about our wedding band. They were blown away by the talent and energy of these great individuals, and it is clear to me now that I was right all along, they are a truly special group! Wedding planning and managing different vendors can be extremely stressful but Lisa made the process seamless, she was constantly in communication and made me feel her set and preparation was unique for my special day. I cannot say enough about the Lisa Love Experience, we will be attending their gigs for years to come and will always think of our very special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Marjie & Sean
    38 photos · 09/01/2018
  • Tyler & Joanna
    19 photos · 05/19/2015

Photo and Video by Joe Goldsberry Photo and Video by Joe Goldsberry Wedding Videographers

We have worked with the Lisa Love Experience a few times, and they are certainly the band to keep people on the dance floor all night long. The band members are also very gracious, as we have plugged into their sound system, in order to get optimal audio for the B&Gs wedding DVD. I don't think anyone would walk away disappointed after attending a wedding where Lisa Love Experience were the band playing.

4 Barbara Lane Peabody, 01960
617-216-9326
Location of (Lisa Love Experience)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding