4 Barbara Lane, Peabody, MA 01960 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 2

About Lisa Love Experience

Lisa Love Experience is a wedding band based out of West Peabody, Massachusetts, and performs at weddings and event throughout New England and beyond, including destination weddings. The five-member band was formed in 2001 and has performed over 1,500 shows, delivering high-energy entertainment that excites crowds of all ages. The award-winning band performs music of all genres, from old school classics to modern pop music, and will deliver an event with a seamless flow of music from beginning to end. They specialize in classic rock, country, Motown, oldies, pop, top 40 and dance music. Lisa Love Experience offers additional entertainment services to set the perfect mood for your wedding celebration, including uplighting, photo booth services and more. Lisa Love is a renowned singer and certified wedding planner who brings her ability to connect to audiences to every wedding she performs.

Lisa Love Experience offers a wide range of wedding band services. Services offered include:

• Learning new songs

Lisa Love Experience 5
  • Jack

Jack Hartman · Married on 12/10/2019

Daughters wedding 10/12/2019

Lisa and the guys traveled up to the Bellevue barn in jefferson nh for my daughters beautiful wedding. If my daughter would have picked anyone else she would have made a terrible mistake ! Once the evening started she took over and absolutely captured the guests attention ! The music was awesome and the dance floor was filled. By the end of the night the bartenders were dancing with us !!!!!!! It was truly an amazing time and experience !!! Cant say enough on how Lisa and the band made our night a magical one. Thankyou thankyou you guys are the BEST !!! Brides dad

Sent on 10/15/2019

Michele Musial · Married on 10/12/2019

Michele Musial Wedding

Absolutely amazing! From start to finish, my guests did not sit down. Lisa Love and her band helped make my special day a memory I will never forget. Lisa was so much fun to work with. I got married on November 30th and my guests keep telling me it was the best wedding they have ever gone to. Thank you Lisa Love Band!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Liz R · Married on 10/04/2019

Spectacular!

I was introduced to the Lisa Love Experience by my mother (the super-fan) many years ago. Since then, her and I have seen them gig around the greater-Boston area every chance we get. So, when I got engaged, the first question wasn’t about wedding venue or dress, nor number of guests – no, the first question was “When does LLE have availability?!” I already knew that the band was incredibly talented and that having Lisa as the MC meant that the reception would run smoothly, but WOW I did not realize the extent to which they can really connect with the crowd and create such an amazing energy!! In a room full of people all age groups and family from literally across the globe, I was truly amazed to look around the room and see that everyone was on the dance floor! Not only did my husband and I have a ton of fun, but so many of our wedding guests commented at how amazing the band was – my favorite was a quote from one of our groomsmen, who joyfully exclaimed: “I LOVE Lisa Love!!!”.

In addition to running the show day-of, Lisa was a quintessential part of my wedding planning process. She genuinely invested herself in making sure our wedding day would be what we were hoping for, and was happy to leverage her extensive experience in order to make suggestions and ask a few key questions that I would have never thought to address otherwise. I am so deeply grateful for Lisa’s guidance along the way, and willingness to go the extra mile to make sure our day was extra special. She even worked with the pianist (Kevin) so that we were able to have a piano cover of our favorite songs played during the ceremony! If you are looking for the very best wedding band around – look no further than Lisa Love!!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Lisa Love Experience FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 4850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sample Performances
    Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Classic Rock
    R&B / Soul
    Reggae
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Fog Machine
    Lighting
    Microphones

Real Weddings

• Photo and Video by Joe Goldsberry
    Photo and Video by Joe Goldsberry Wedding Videographers

We have worked with the Lisa Love Experience a few times, and they are certainly the band to keep people on the dance floor all night long. The band members are also very gracious, as we have plugged into their sound system, in order to get optimal audio for the B&Gs wedding DVD. I don't think anyone would walk away disappointed after attending a wedding where Lisa Love Experience were the band playing.

• 4 Barbara Lane Peabody, 01960 See on map