Lisa Love Experience

4 Barbara Lane, Peabody, MA 01960 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lisa Love Experience

Lisa Love Experience is a wedding band based out of West Peabody, Massachusetts, and performs at weddings and event throughout New England and beyond, including destination weddings. The five-member band was formed over 14 years ago and has performed over 1,000 shows, delivering high-energy entertainment that excites crowds of all ages. The award-winning band performs music of all genres, from old school classics to modern pop music, and will deliver an event with a seamless flow of music from beginning to end. They specialize in classic rock, country, Motown, oldies, pop, top 40 and dance music. Lisa Love Experience offers additional entertainment services to set the perfect mood for your wedding celebration, including uplighting, photo booth services and more. Lisa Love is a renowned singer and certified wedding planner who brings her ability to connect to audiences to every wedding she performs.

Lisa Love Experience offers a wide range of wedding band services. Services offered include:

• Learning new songs

Lisa Love Experience 7
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Barbuzzi · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

We hired the Lisa Love Experience for our wedding on October 6th and they were absolutely AMAZING!! Not only did my husband and I love having them as such a crucial part of our big day, but we had over 50 compliments from guests about them just within hours of our wedding! Our guests could not stop talking about how the LLE absolutely rocked our wedding, and how they want to have them for their kids/cousins/ etc weddings in the future, because they made our wedding absolutely spectacular and so much fun. They play a variety of songs, interact with the crowd, and personalize their show based on the flow of the audience present.

Additionally, Lisa is so personable and easy to work with. She takes the time to make sure everyone is on the same page, and is very approachable and accessible with planning and communicating.

They are amazing, you will not be disappointed!!

Liz · Married on 08/11/2018

You MUST get married with Lisa Love and her band at your reception. Hands down, the best wedding band I have ever seen. I had heard them at our friends wedding a few years ago and I said to myself, when I get marred I NEED them at my wedding. 3 years later, Lisa was the second thing we booked (after our venue!). Literally every single guest was out on the dance floor, ALL NIGHT. We ended up with a ton of left over cupcakes because no one wanted to stop dancing! Lisa spent a lot of time with me and my fiance planning out our night, getting the timeline correct, figuring out a set list theme. My husband is from Hawaii, and Lisas band was able to bring their own ukulele from Hawaii to play Somewhere Over the Rainbow for his mother son dance... there was not one dry eye in the room! During their set breaks they play super fun music, and no one leaves the dance floor. Lisa pulled me up on stage and we had a blast singing together. Guests were astounded with the band, I haven't been able to talk to someone without them saying it was the best wedding band they have ever heard. I could go on and on, but seriously, if your considering having music at your wedding, Lisa Love is BY FAR the BEST CHOICE!!! We loved you guys, thank you soooooooo much for giving us the best day of our lives.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Lisa Love Experience's reply:

Thank you Liz and Kanoa!! We LOVED playing for you and your awesome friends and family. Enjoy your honeymoon and I will see you soon! Rock on, Lisa

Nicholas · Married on 07/27/2018

Amazing band!

This is the absolute best band you can hire for your wedding. We saw them at one of my friend's weddings a couple years earlier and knew they how good they were. For our wedding this past July they were very supportive in helping us plan and ensure we were on the same page for the event. At the wedding they absolutely killed it, everyone from my 88 year old grandma to my little cousins were out on the dance floor smiling and having a good time. Lisa and her band can read a room and play the perfect music for the situation, you should definitely trust her judgement to make your wedding even more memorable!

Lisa Love Experience FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 4,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Motown, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Real Weddings

• Photo and Video by Joe Goldsberry
    Photo and Video by Joe Goldsberry Wedding Videographers

We have worked with the Lisa Love Experience a few times, and they are certainly the band to keep people on the dance floor all night long. The band members are also very gracious, as we have plugged into their sound system, in order to get optimal audio for the B&Gs wedding DVD. I don't think anyone would walk away disappointed after attending a wedding where Lisa Love Experience were the band playing.

• 4 Barbara Lane Peabody, MA 01960 See on map