Lisa Love Experience Reviews

Lisa Love Experience 5
  • Jack

Jack Hartman · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Daughters wedding 10/12/2019

Lisa and the guys traveled up to the Bellevue barn in jefferson nh for my daughters beautiful wedding. If my daughter would have picked anyone else she would have made a terrible mistake ! Once the evening started she took over and absolutely captured the guests attention ! The music was awesome and the dance floor was filled. By the end of the night the bartenders were dancing with us !!!!!!! It was truly an amazing time and experience !!! Cant say enough on how Lisa and the band made our night a magical one. Thankyou thankyou you guys are the BEST !!! Brides dad

Sent on 10/15/2019

Liz R · Married on 10/04/2019

Spectacular!

I was introduced to the Lisa Love Experience by my mother (the super-fan) many years ago. Since then, her and I have seen them gig around the greater-Boston area every chance we get. So, when I got engaged, the first question wasn’t about wedding venue or dress, nor number of guests – no, the first question was “When does LLE have availability?!” I already knew that the band was incredibly talented and that having Lisa as the MC meant that the reception would run smoothly, but WOW I did not realize the extent to which they can really connect with the crowd and create such an amazing energy!! In a room full of people all age groups and family from literally across the globe, I was truly amazed to look around the room and see that everyone was on the dance floor! Not only did my husband and I have a ton of fun, but so many of our wedding guests commented at how amazing the band was – my favorite was a quote from one of our groomsmen, who joyfully exclaimed: “I LOVE Lisa Love!!!”.

In addition to running the show day-of, Lisa was a quintessential part of my wedding planning process. She genuinely invested herself in making sure our wedding day would be what we were hoping for, and was happy to leverage her extensive experience in order to make suggestions and ask a few key questions that I would have never thought to address otherwise. I am so deeply grateful for Lisa’s guidance along the way, and willingness to go the extra mile to make sure our day was extra special. She even worked with the pianist (Kevin) so that we were able to have a piano cover of our favorite songs played during the ceremony! If you are looking for the very best wedding band around – look no further than Lisa Love!!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Shayna Wilner · Married on 07/12/2019

Lisa Love rocked our wedding!

Lisa Love absolutely rocked our wedding! She was so helpful throughout our planning process making everything easy and stress-free. She was so responsive to emails and questions and allowed us flexibility with our music and reception timeline. Our guests were in awe of the band and the dance floor was packed the entire night. I would highly recommend Lisa Love for your event!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Hal Landers · Married on 07/09/2019

Great Experience!

Lisa and crew performed at my wedding and I have to say, they are one of, if not, the best live bands I have ever heard. Their energy was contagious and they literally had every one of our guests on the dance floor. Furthermore, Lisa was extremely easy to work with throughout the wedding process. If you like to dance or enjoy good music, I would highly recommend Lisa Love Experience. They will truly rock your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Lisa Love Experience 6
    Lisa Love Experience 7
    Lisa Love Experience 8
    Sent on 10/10/2019

Cassie · Married on 06/08/2019

Lisa Lover Experience was the BEST!!!!!!!

What can I say about LLE!?! They had EVERYONE on the dance floor before the salad course was even SERVED! We literally had to pause because the servers could not get by during the main course. She was SO incredible. We had the BEST time, we could not have asked for a better band. And she is just the sweetest person ever to boot!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Barbuzzi · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

We hired the Lisa Love Experience for our wedding on October 6th and they were absolutely AMAZING!! Not only did my husband and I love having them as such a crucial part of our big day, but we had over 50 compliments from guests about them just within hours of our wedding! Our guests could not stop talking about how the LLE absolutely rocked our wedding, and how they want to have them for their kids/cousins/ etc weddings in the future, because they made our wedding absolutely spectacular and so much fun. They play a variety of songs, interact with the crowd, and personalize their show based on the flow of the audience present.

Additionally, Lisa is so personable and easy to work with. She takes the time to make sure everyone is on the same page, and is very approachable and accessible with planning and communicating.

They are amazing, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Liz · Married on 08/11/2018

You MUST get married with Lisa Love and her band at your reception. Hands down, the best wedding band I have ever seen. I had heard them at our friends wedding a few years ago and I said to myself, when I get marred I NEED them at my wedding. 3 years later, Lisa was the second thing we booked (after our venue!). Literally every single guest was out on the dance floor, ALL NIGHT. We ended up with a ton of left over cupcakes because no one wanted to stop dancing! Lisa spent a lot of time with me and my fiance planning out our night, getting the timeline correct, figuring out a set list theme. My husband is from Hawaii, and Lisas band was able to bring their own ukulele from Hawaii to play Somewhere Over the Rainbow for his mother son dance... there was not one dry eye in the room! During their set breaks they play super fun music, and no one leaves the dance floor. Lisa pulled me up on stage and we had a blast singing together. Guests were astounded with the band, I haven't been able to talk to someone without them saying it was the best wedding band they have ever heard. I could go on and on, but seriously, if your considering having music at your wedding, Lisa Love is BY FAR the BEST CHOICE!!! We loved you guys, thank you soooooooo much for giving us the best day of our lives.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Lisa Love Experience's reply:

Thank you Liz and Kanoa!! We LOVED playing for you and your awesome friends and family. Enjoy your honeymoon and I will see you soon! Rock on, Lisa

Nicholas · Married on 07/27/2018

Amazing band!

This is the absolute best band you can hire for your wedding. We saw them at one of my friend's weddings a couple years earlier and knew they how good they were. For our wedding this past July they were very supportive in helping us plan and ensure we were on the same page for the event. At the wedding they absolutely killed it, everyone from my 88 year old grandma to my little cousins were out on the dance floor smiling and having a good time. Lisa and her band can read a room and play the perfect music for the situation, you should definitely trust her judgement to make your wedding even more memorable!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2018

By far the best wedding band if your crowd loves to dance! After having a blast at two other weddings that also hired Lisa Love, they were the first vendor we booked after we picked our date. Lisa is super organized and fun, and is willing to do whatever she can to make sure your event is just how you want it. She was really flexible when my dad added two extra toasts to the schedule, and kept our guests dancing all night with a mix of classic songs and new hits. We had the best time. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2018

Where to begin about LLE! I discovered Lisa at a friend's wedding a few years ago and knew we absolutely had to have her and her band at our wedding. She was one of the first vendors we booked, and from day one I knew we were in good hands. Lisa is a wedding coordinator herself so she knows the ins and outs of making a reception awesome. She did not disappoint! She played at our venue before and gave us suggestions about what to ask for. She was responsive, organized and knew what to do to throw an epic dance party. We has guests tearing up the dance floor even before dinner was served! A fun dance party atmosphere was one of the most important things to us for our big day, and that is exactly what we got. If you want a memorable dance party reception, do yourself a favor and hire LLE!!

Lisa Love Experience 9
    Lisa Love Experience 10
    Sent on 07/08/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2018

Ceremony and Reception Music

If Lisa Love Experience is still available for your wedding, do not hesitate, and book them now! We used them for both our ceremony and reception. LLE kept the party going and guests on the dance floor the entire night. Lisa interacts with the crowd and had the perfect set list for our guests.

Lisa was very professional and easy to work with. We loved being able to chat with her and let her know what style of music we preferred and what songs from her set list we would like to hear. Lisa is also a perfect MC for the night, she kept the reception flowing from entrances throw the speeches. We still get compliments on LLE and how much fun our guests had!

Lisa Love Experience 11
    Lisa Love Experience 17
    Lisa Love Experience 18
    Sent on 10/22/2018

Kara · Married on 12/31/2017

You won't regret hiring Lisa for your event! Had everyone on the dance floor all night long at our wedding. They are amazing! Family and friends keep telling us how much they enjoyed this band.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Dave · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't say enough good things about the Lisa Love Experience. Hire this band and you and your guests will have the time of your lives. True professionals, they sounded amazing and put on a great show. They made sure the dance floor was packed all night. That was one of the best nights of our lives, and Lisa and the played a huge part in that.

Sent on 10/01/2017
  • O

Ornella · Married on 09/30/2017

Dave and I knew we wanted to get a band for our wedding. Our venue was at the Blue Ocean Music Hall in Salisbury, MA, so it was the perfect setting and stage for a fun band. We did our research, and had a close relative mention the Lisa Love Experience. We saw them live at Capone's in Peabody, and knew right away we wanted them to play for our big day!! Lisa has been exceptional throughout the entire wedding planning. She was more than willing to play along with our ideas. Dave's band even got to play, too, which she was happy to allow him and his band mates to rock out! At one point she even called me on stage to sing and dance with her.... I seriously can't say enough great things about Lisa and the band.
    The night of our wedding was a FREAKIN BLAST. We owe a lot to them for making our dance floor jam packed. So many people were blown away by them, and honestly, my feet are still hurting from all the dancing!!
    THANK YOU Lisa Love Experience. You made our day so incredibly fun and special. xo

Sent on 10/11/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

Lisa Love is amazing! We had the most incredible time at our wedding, and Lisa was a big reason for that. She kept the dance floor packed all night, and I truly mean all night! Lisa had the party going even before dinner was served, and people actually boo-ed when Lisa let them know they had to sit down to eat! Everyone commented on how great the band was and how it was one of the best weddings they've attended, my out of town family even made sure to ask her if she would travel for weddings (she will!)!

Lisa also is a true professional. From our very first phone call, she was helpful with making suggestions as to how to make the night run smoothly and what sort of timelines might work best for our event. During our reception, she made sure everything happened as planned with toasts, dances, cake cutting, etc.

In short, if you're looking for a wedding band, you've found them! I couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Judy · Married on 09/09/2017

Best Wedding Band

This is the second wedding Lisa Love and her band has done for our family. She was super easy to work with, helped steer us in the right direction when making elections, but also telling us, what ever we wanted we could do. They had so much energy and really brought the wedding to a whole new level

Sent on 10/23/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2017

I don't event know where to begin because the Lisa Love Experience is the BEST! We heard them play at a friends wedding a few years ago, and since then we've been following them around the North Shore and knew they had to be our wedding band. Right after we got engaged we asked Lisa for their available dates because having them play at our wedding was a MUST. Fast forward a year later and we had our dream wedding with the Lisa Love Experience! Lisa was so helpful with the planning process, providing insight on the best timeline and flow for the reception. We actually were running a little behind from church and Lisa was able to get everyone organized quickly and help us get back on track. She is a true professional who knows how to run a wedding and party! Right from the beginning with the entrances she had everyone on their feet dancing and the dance floor stayed that way the whole night! All of our guests, old and young, haven't stopped talking about our wedding band and saying how awesome they were. I mean when your 83 year old grandmother didn't leave the dance floor all night, and your engaged friends at the wedding were asking Lisa if she was available for their wedding dates, you know they're good! The Lisa Love Experience truly made our wedding unforgettable, and we're already trying to figure out what party we can have them at next, maybe a 1st wedding anniversary?! Thank you Lisa - you rock Xo Melissa & Dennis

Sent on 08/23/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/08/2017

Lisa and her band were the perfect energy at our daughter's wedding. They read the crowd well, kept the music going and managed the flow of the evening beautifully. We would highly recommend them - our guests had an awesome time on the dance floor!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Conor · Married on 07/08/2017

Lisa and the band were amazing! They were high energy and did an excellent job engaging the whole audience throughout the evening. I highly recommend hiring them for your wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Lisa Love was simply amazing. I still remember the day I got engaged. My husband didn't even let me respond to his proposal before he told me that we were having Lisa Love as the band at our wedding. Besides marrying me :) this was the best decision he could have made! Lisa Love was more than anything I could have asked for at our wedding. Their energy was amazing. The songs were perfect. Everyone at our wedding was up on the dance floor dancing and having the best time. I still have family and friends telling me that they were absolutely in love with the band we had at our wedding and I couldn't agree more with them. If I had the whole day to do over again and I could only keep one thing the same it would have to be Lisa Love as our band. If you are looking for high energy and just an all around amazing time at your wedding you are defiantly going to need to have Lisa Love there. Trust me you will not be disappointed.

Brian and I can't thank you enough for making our day that much more special!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kelly · Married on 11/12/2016

If you are looking for the best local band, then look no further! The Lisa Love Experience is on a whole another level, we cannot rate them high enough. We have seen them play at many bars over the past few years and booking them as our wedding band was a no brainier! They have a way of getting everyone on the dance floor; from your grandma to young kids to guys who don’t typically dance! Lisa has awesome energy (not sure how she does it!) and can really engage the crowd. From beginning to end, working with the band to plan our night was flawless. They listened to our requests and were able to feel the crowd’s vibe on the spot to create the perfect set list. They even brought myself and husband on the stage for some solos :) So many of our guests could not stop talking about how awesome the band was and I know some of them will be taking trips to see them again. If you want a wedding that people will be talking about for years to come, do yourself a favor and book the best band around! They are sure to make your night an ‘Experience’!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Lisa Love and her band is the best option for any wedding!!! She is a ROCKSTAR!!!!! We had so much fun and my guests are still telling me how much they loved our band!!! I would recommend her to any bride!!! LISA LOVE EXPERIENCE ROCKS!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2016

I cannot express to you how amazing LLE is! Lisa Love plays to the crowd and makes the party come alive! She doesn't just treat you like another gig, she showers the Bride and Groom with attention and makes you feel loved and adored. Every single one of my guests said it was hands down the best wedding that they had been to, and I will tell you this, it wasn't because of the food! It was all because of The Lisa Love Experience! You cannot go wrong choosing this band. Lisa's voice is amazing, and the band is rocking! Working and Choosing LLE to play at my wedding was the best decision we could have made, and my wedding was A BLAST! WE LOVE YOU LLE!
    ~Jessica and Gus <3

Sent on 09/27/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/10/2016

Lisa Love Experience performed at our wedding on 9/10/17 and they were absolutely amazing! After our initial band cancelled 2 weeks before the wedding Lisa Love gladly took the gig last minute and saved the day! She accommodated to all of our needs and made sure the show was EXACTLY how we wanted it. She played everything from retro classics to modern pop and the crowd loved it! Her voice is amazing and the other band memebers contributed to vocals as well. She had great interaction including pulling the bride up on stage to join the band for a song and got the groom to do a snow angel on the floor! It was awesome and I would totally recommend her to any bride looking for a band that will get he crowd moving and just overall host a great time! I Love Lisa Love and am so grateful for her making our day so much fun!

Sent on 09/11/2017

David · Married on 09/09/2016

Lisa love is amazing! Best band by far, they have a a huge repertoire of music that will please any crowd. My friends and family went crazy for them! Lisa is so easy to work with and is more than accommodating (especially if you are an indecisive bride and make last minute changes). they are the best of the best

Sent on 09/10/2016