Nick Lamberti Professional Mobile Disc Jockey

Boston, MA View map

DJ Nick Lamberti, Years of Experience, over 3000 events performed, Thousands of Songs and music from around the globe.Multiple sound systems available for your Corporate event or Wedding ceremony. Your event the way you want it.Let my years of experience and extensive music library as well as my experience at over 3000 Weddings,Events & Parties hekp make your event a success.My Wedding Style, Elegant ceremony & Cocktail Music, Formal Announcements or Your Special Requirements and then a fun dance party afterwords with the Best dance music ever !

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$552

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$963

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting
    Lori Married on 12/27/2013
    Nick did my daughter's wedding and he was wonderful! The music during dinner was perfect for conversation, but after he cranked things up and had everyone on the dance floor. Ending it off with a conga line was the perfect touch. Thank you, Nick!!
    Elaine Married on 09/29/2013
    Hi Everyone!!! We are so glad we hired Nick to be the DJ at my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception on Sunday, September 29, 2013. I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful he was and what a great job he did. He was so easy to work with and went out of his way to accommodate their every wish for this special day. He worked closely with us before the wedding to make sure the plans for every last detail were in place, made great suggestions about music selections and really kept the "party" going throughout the reception. Weeks later, people are still talking about how great the wedding was. Thank you Nick for truly making this day one we, and our guests, will never forget!!!
    Cathy Married on 07/06/2013
    Nick was fantastic!! My husband and I were very happy with him. He played all the music we love and kept our wedding guests on the floor:-)) We would highly recommend him!

Catch the Light Photography Catch the Light Photography Wedding Photographers

My studio, Catch the Light Photography has been working with Nick at most of the local wedding venues for many years and it is always a pleasure. Nick has a talent for reading a crowd and always plays a great mix. This is so helpful to us in creating great candid photos.

Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk Restaurant Weddings

Always prompt, professional and knows how to read the energy of the crowd to set the right tone.

Holiday Inn Tewksbury-Andover Holiday Inn Tewksbury-Andover Hotel Weddings

I have worked with Nick Quite a few times. Always Professinal and does a great job!

225 Franklin Street 26th Floor, 26th Floor Boston, MA, 02110

Mon-Fri 10am to 5 p.m.
Location of (Nick Lamberti Professional Mobile Disc Jockey)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding