North Easton, MA 02356 Map · Phone number

About Catch the Light Photography

Catch the Light Photography has been "catching" wedding memories for almost 20 years. Beginning at the Bride's home to the very last dance we capture candid and traditional moments focusing on you. We offer both complete coverage and abbreviated packages at reasonable prices.

pemccweb 005

Catch the Light Photography 7
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic photographer!

My husband and I met Dave at an open house at our venue early on in our engagement. We were really impressed by the photographs he showed us, especially his sunset pictures. We booked him as our wedding photographer shortly after. Dave did our engagement photos last summer, and they came out amazing! He was a real trooper, as my husband and I had him climbing up and around rocks at the beach. We used pictures from this session for our save the dates, and got many compliments on them. He sent the pictures to us on a USB drive in a very reasonable time frame. He sent two versions of every picture- one high res, and one for posting on social media. Dave and his daughter Kim photographed our wedding on July 20th. They both came to my family's house to take getting ready shots of the girls, then Dave left to get photos of the guys and Kim stayed to take more photos at the house. They both stayed well into the reception, and happily took any photos we requested. They were very professional and easy to work with! While we haven't received the photos from our wedding yet, Dave showed me a preview on his camera and I already know they are going to be beautiful! I can't wait to put together our albums. I would definitely recommend Catch the Light Photography to future brides!! My husband and I are so glad we have these beautiful pictures to remember these special moments!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Catch the Light Photography 8
    Catch the Light Photography 9
    Catch the Light Photography 10
    Catch the Light Photography 11
  • Annie

Annie B · Married on 07/22/2017

Amazing (& affordable) Experience

David Sproul was a joy to work with! I was the MOH in a wedding that he was the photographer at and several years later when I called him he remembered all the details. She captured all the perfect moments and gave us pictures to last a lifetime. The quality of the books and the prints we received were outstanding. I would highly recommend working with Catch the Light Photography.

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Catch the Light Photography 12
    Catch the Light Photography 13
    Catch the Light Photography 14

Nikki · Married on 06/18/2016

I got to have Dave and Steve as my photographers on the day of. Everything was so easy from the first meeting until the day of the wedding. The price is phenomenal for the amazing memories that you will get. Very easy to customize your own package.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Catch the Light Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Nick Lamberti Professional Mobile Disc Jockey
    Nick Lamberti Professional Mobile Disc Jockey Wedding DJs

When I work with David and Catch The Light team members I can count on absolute professionalism. They are always on top of their game when it comes to the flow of the event they dont miss a beat. It is very important to me as a professional Dj to work with other professionals who are right there where they are supposed to be, professionally attired , at the right place and time when you are doing intros, cutting the cake and more. Their photos are amazing ! I have worked with them at many events for many years and they are always consistent. Many thanks ! I always highly recommend them !

• Pure Elegance Event Planner Inc
    Pure Elegance Event Planner Inc Wedding Planners

Catch the light photography does exactly what they say they do. They "catch the light". I have had the initial honor of utilizing their services for my own wedding. With my busy schedule it took me quite some time to get around to viewing my proofs. The owner David was very understanding and helped rid me of my own guilt of taking so long. Well let me tell you the wait was absolutely worth it. My pictures were more amazing than I could've ever envisioned. Since then I have begun my own business and have begun referring my couples directly to David and his team at Catch the Light Photography. Like myself they are also exceptionally thrilled with his work. If you are looking for an awesome spirited photographer who will bring your day back to life again, allow David to catch the light at your wedding or event. You won't be sorry you did.

• North Easton, 02356 See on map