Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

15 Reviews for Crown Rose Estate

Clean Up (1)
Furniture (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)

This review is currently being verified.

Crown Rose is an absolutely beautiful venue! What sold us initially besides the space is that the money goes back into restoring this historic property. Tara, the owner, is fabulous and so flexible. She worked with us answered all our questions and still had a smile on her face. She clearly loves what she does and that means the world day of the wedding. Our guests are still talking about the venue and how perfect it was for us. The only downside we anticipated was the bathrooms, as they are fancy porta-potties. Tara is working to upgrade them but they weren't ready for our big day. However, that being said no one seemed to notice. We highly recommend Crown Rose Estate!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

My special day was such a wonderful experience. I could not believe how well everything went, we had all our families and friends joining us for this and everyone was very happy. Crown Rose Estate is such a beautiful place, amazing beauty, peaceful with so many place to take pictures at. Everything went so well, we have have to consider that we did not have a wedding rehearsal, we only had our timeline. We did everything ourselves from setting the tables, the chairs, the flower arrangements and everything went so smoothly because of a wonderful lady named Tara (the owner of the Estate). She was there from the beginning, she took care of us and my guests, she was on the phone calling making sure everything was delivered on time. Tara did not have to do this, but she did, what a wonderful support she gave me and Brett. The kindness, the love, the care, the professionalism we received from her cannot be described with simple words. THANK YOU TARA, YOU GAVE ME A DREAM WEDDING I DID NOT THINK I COULD HAVE AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR THIS. Be assured that if anyone ask me for a venue for any event, Crown Rose will be the place I would suggest without a doubt. I love Crow Rose and forever will be in my heart. Thank you again Tara :)

Profile Picture Carmen, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews