Crown Rose Estate

Crown Rose Estate

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

15 Reviews for Crown Rose Estate

Clean Up (1)
Furniture (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)

Crown Rose is an absolutely beautiful venue! What sold us initially besides the space is that the money goes back into restoring this historic property. Tara, the owner, is fabulous and so flexible. She worked with us answered all our questions and still had a smile on her face. She clearly loves what she does and that means the world day of the wedding. Our guests are still talking about the venue and how perfect it was for us. The only downside we anticipated was the bathrooms, as they are fancy porta-potties. Tara is working to upgrade them but they weren't ready for our big day. However, that being said no one seemed to notice. We highly recommend Crown Rose Estate!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

My special day was such a wonderful experience. I could not believe how well everything went, we had all our families and friends joining us for this and everyone was very happy. Crown Rose Estate is such a beautiful place, amazing beauty, peaceful with so many place to take pictures at. Everything went so well, we have have to consider that we did not have a wedding rehearsal, we only had our timeline. We did everything ourselves from setting the tables, the chairs, the flower arrangements and everything went so smoothly because of a wonderful lady named Tara (the owner of the Estate). She was there from the beginning, she took care of us and my guests, she was on the phone calling making sure everything was delivered on time. Tara did not have to do this, but she did, what a wonderful support she gave me and Brett. The kindness, the love, the care, the professionalism we received from her cannot be described with simple words. THANK YOU TARA, YOU GAVE ME A DREAM WEDDING I DID NOT THINK I COULD HAVE AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR THIS. Be assured that if anyone ask me for a venue for any event, Crown Rose will be the place I would suggest without a doubt. I love Crow Rose and forever will be in my heart. Thank you again Tara :)

Profile Picture Carmen, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Crown Rose is a beautiful venue. With both the mansion and the large barn available for an event, Crown Rose offers many options for hosts and guests. In addition, Crown Rose offers the couple a variety of spots in which to hold the cermony: the barn, the pond area, the rose garden, the mansion, among others. The setting is very very peaceful and lovely. The large barn is lit with cool chandeliers. The lower level of the barn, enclosed with stone wall, is a neat place for cocktail hour. There is even a beautifully lit waterfall that cascades down one of the stone walls. The area just outside the barn's lower level is a perfect place to relax in adirondack chairs or to enjoy lawn games. The mansion provides a great spot to set up, to get dressed, and for guests who may need to rest in a quiet setting. The mansion can also be used for the rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour, or anything else! Tara, who manages the place is extremely helpful and meticulous. She will do whatever she can to accommodate the family and the couple. She has a good number of tables and chairs onsite already, and the fact that you can rent the place for the entire weekend takes so much of the stress of wedding setup out of the equation. Highly recommend Crown Rose Estate. You should check it out.

Profile Picture User7548790, Recently Married, 2 Reviews