Austin, Austin, TX 78759 Map · Phone number

About Crizen Hasegawa

Crizen Hasegawa Hair & Makeup is an Austin, Texas-based wedding hair and makeup company that has stylists who can capture the look you imagine for your special day. As experienced and artistic hair and makeup professionals, they know precisely how to create the natural or bold look you want for your wedding. To ensure you’re comfortable on your wedding day, Crizen Hasegawa Hair & Makeup gladly comes to your location including your home, hotel, venue, or anywhere else you want.

Each of Crizen Hasegawa Hair & Makeup's highly skilled specialists have their own unique personalities, ensuring they have the hair and makeup artist that fits your personality and style. Your consultation will consist of a thorough hair and makeup trial to guarantee you are happy with your look and Crizen Hasegawa Hair & Makeup’s team. They can provide hair and makeup and group discounts for your entire wedding party. On the day of your wedding, Crizen Hasegawa Hair & Makeup comes to your location and provides the following hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts

10 31 14 agnes joe wedding gettingready 106
f53ebb6ca82c27f4 20131210 0062

19 Reviews for Crizen Hasegawa

Kelly · Married on 11/25/2017

Crizen is great! A true professional! My husband, who is pretty picky and prefers a more natural look, would not stop raving about my hair and makeup on the wedding day. I looked way better than my daily self but still looked like myself. To me, that is the ultimate goal of wedding makeup.

Sent on 12/01/2017
  • I

inna · Married on 12/10/2016

I was a bit nervous about having someone do my hair and makeup. The handful of times I've gotten hair and make up done in the past, I've not been happy with the outcome. Too much hairspray, too much product, too overdone! This was a completely different experience. Crizen totally understood what I was after, and delivered! She believes in working with one's natural beauty, and that's exactly how I felt when she was done--like a prettier, more glammed up version of myself! My final look was finished but not caked on, my hair was shiny and curled, but not stiff. Crizen made me look and feel beautiful! Wish I had the funds to hire her every time I went out!

Sent on 12/21/2016
  • I

Ida · Married on 05/17/2015

Crizen is a constant professional, charming, easy going, and an obvious expert in her field. She was a godsend to have at my destination wedding in Mexico. There was some mulling over if I should hire someone to come with me to my wedding in Mexico or just deal with the available talent in the resort. I was glad of my decision to hire Crizen and have her travel with me. We started with discussions about skincare, hair styles, and an amazing trial. I have extremely sensitive skin and was worried about breakouts with certain make-up. Crizen was more than willing to try different products regarding my skin issues. We also discussed extensively about the weather and humidity with staying power of make-up and not melting away. We had a trail in which we tried make- up products on with staying power and amenable to my sensitive skin. We were able to find the correct products to make my wedding day perfect. With Crizen traveling she was able to do my hair and makeup for rehearsal dinner. She was also able to change my hair from ceremony with romantic big beach waves to reception with an edgy up -o so I could dance the night away. She stayed on time and kept me on time which is a task on its own. Another treat was she gave my husband a haircut the day prior to wedding which he really appreciated looking his best as well. She is excellent with men haircuts! Destination or not, Crizen is your secret weapon to looking spectacular on your wedding day.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Award

Crizen Hasegawa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Austin Austin, Texas, 78759 See on map