1105 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL 60642 Map · Phone number

About Creativo Loft

www.creativoloft.com (773) 563-0116 info@creativoloft.com

Specializing in small weddings in downtown Chicago from 2 to 74 people.

Creativo Loft is an intimate venue, only two miles from Michigan Ave./downtown Chicago, located in a vintage building dating back to 1887. With approximately 3000 square feet we specialize in unique and personalized smaller gatherings.

From elopements for two people to seated receptions with up to 74, our specialty is small weddings. For traditional style banquet seating with room for dancing, our maximum capacity is 78 with a head table seating up to 6. For rehearsal dinners, showers, or other banquets without dancing, we can seat up to 96. For a standing room cocktail party, we can accommodate up to 100, which works nicely for more casual gatherings without a formal seated dinner, such as engagement parties or welcome parties.

Standard venue rental rates for weddings start at $4500 for 5 hours or $5000 for 7 hours.

We also have special all-inclusive plans for standard weddings, as well as our popular Microweddings, which are specially priced to reflect smaller group sizes (generally 20-30 people) with a shorter 3 hours event time, and budget-friendly casual catering buffets. More information is on the services page of our venue website.

Creativo Loft is a "raw" space, which means we can create a look for your wedding that is as unique as your own personal style. As an authentic city loft that is nearly 130 years old, it lends itself to vintage, offbeat or other unique receptions. A more modern look may also be achieved with minimalistic treatments to decor, windows, and modern or modern style table linens and settings. We have 14-foot tall large windows with a great view of the Chicago skyline.

Owners, Giorgio an Italian native and Sarah a Chicagoan, have been working as creative professionals and in the events industry for over 20 years, and opened Creativo Loft in January 2012. We are influenced by old world Italian and friendly Midwestern roots to create a warm and welcoming environment where everyone feels "at home."

Creativo Loft's manager Sarah also provides coordination of elopements and small weddings for couples and small groups up to 30. These packages often incorporate using various outdoor parks and other locations around Chicago, in addition to weddings at our venue Creativo Loft.

Follow Creativo Loft on

Creativo Loft 5
Creativo Loft 6
Creativo Loft 7

Sinthia Carr · Married on 09/27/2018

Really enjoyed our experience love the energy and professionalism

If I could give it 10 stars I would! My husband and I really enjoyed our experience with Sarah and Georgio, everything was very professional and elegant, will definitely recommend to friends

• Melissa

Melissa Fitzgerald · Married on 07/07/2018

Perfect low key wedding

I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding with Creativo Loft. My husband and I decided that we wanted something small and I came across elopement/micro weddings. The venue is a beautiful old loft in Chicago, where we are from but we live out of state now. It was easy and painless to plan a ceremony. Literally every part can be arranged with Sarah and Giorgio. Our wedding was intimate, relatively short and sweet. Our guests were happy and we were happy to enjoy our day instead of stress over details. They do small and somewhat large events. I highly recommend booking with Creativo Loft.

Catherine Lyke · Married on 06/30/2018

The Wedding of Our Dreams.....for a creatively challenged bride.

Sarah and her husband created a magical day for my husband and I. I knew the types of things I wanted but as person who does not have one creative bome in my body...I was so nervous about planning for our special day. I cannot say enough about the flexibility, attention to detail, affordability, and personal tough that is offered by Creativo. Sarah makes you feel like you are the most special couple, but more than that she and Gorgio made us feel like part of their family. The food and the cake was so delicious. Our guests were raving! All I had to do was tell her what I wished for and it was done. I never lifted a finger. The loft itself has so much character. I could have just come with only my dress and his tux and still be welcomed with gorgoeus decor. We are from outside of the Creativo area. I literally used Pinterest for everything and Sarah made it happen. I couldn't recommend her enough. Magical

Creativo Loft FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 78
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Loft
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March

• All Ceremonies Beautifully Done
    All Ceremonies Beautifully Done Wedding Officiants

Wonderful venue for beautiful weddings, and the people at Creativo Loft are great to work with. Your guests will love your choice of venue!

• 1105 W. Chicago Ave. Chicago, IL 60642 See on map