CRC Bridal Beauty

Grand Rapids, MI View map Visit website

CRC Bridal Beauty is a mobile wedding hairstyling service operating out of Grand Rapids, Michigan. Cathy has an incredible passion for hair. She has been a hair stylist for more than 17 years and a wedding specialist for over 13. After training at the Aveda Institute in Chicago and apprenticing with Trio Salons, Cathy moved to Colorado, where she worked on hundreds of brides ranging from sunrise adventure elopements to posh black tie affairs. After more than a decade in the Rocky Mountains, she's returning to the Midwest. Here she will be providing on-location services in a wide travel range. This artist is creative, intuitive, and receptive, and brings a calming and relaxing presence to every event she styles.

CRC Bridal Beauty offers hair styling for both traditional weddings and elopements. Cathy can accommodate up to nine people, while for larger wedding parties there may be the possibility to book an additional freelance stylist. All services are done on location at the venue of your choice and she is available to be booked for touch-ups throughout the day to ensure you look flawless and fabulous.

Please note that a wedding date cannot be held without a signed contract and an inquiry alone will not hold your date.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$100

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$40

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Tanning

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

• Kayleigh
    Kayleigh M. Married on 08/17/2021

10000% Worth It

Cathy was fantastic! I live in Texas but eloped in Colorado and she was highly recommended by my makeup artist. Since I was out of state, I didn't have any time to do a trial for my hair and makeup, so I was understandably nervous.

On the day of, Cathy showed up at 3:45 AM (!!!) in order to get me ready in time for my sunrise elopement. I showed her a couple of Pinterest photos for inspiration, mentioned two different types of hairstyles that I would be okay with (bun high enough to not touch my neck or chignon), and gave a couple small guidelines for how I wanted my hair to be able to hold up through the day. She absolutely blew me away! The style was gorgeous, her placement of my hair pieces was perfect, and the style held up ALL DAY! Even through a hike on the ridge of a freaking mountain!!

Not only was the end result absolutely incredible, but she had the best pricing that I found anywhere, ESPECIALLY for so early in the morning! She communicated clearly and kindly at every step of the process, and was super understanding and accommodating when our schedule had to shift throughout the planning process. Cathy is 100000% worth it. If you're on the fence, definitely go with her!
    Erika Married on 06/13/2021

Colorado Elopement

Cathy and Caz were amazing!!!! I loved them and would recommend them to anyone.
    Kelsey C. Married on 06/12/2021

Never looked and felt so beautiful

Cathy and Caz squeezed me into their busy schedule on very short notice. They both did an amazing job and they know led my vision for my hair and make up out of the park. I have never looked or felt more beautiful. Both ladies were so sweet and fun to be around. My hair stayed and makeup stayed all day. I couldn’t have asked for best artist to doll me up for my big day.

Grand Rapids Grand Rapids, MI, 49504
Location of (CRC Bridal Beauty)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding