CRC Bridal Beauty Reviews

View more information

• Kayleigh
    Kayleigh M. Married on 08/17/2021

10000% Worth It

Cathy was fantastic! I live in Texas but eloped in Colorado and she was highly recommended by my makeup artist. Since I was out of state, I didn't have any time to do a trial for my hair and makeup, so I was understandably nervous.

On the day of, Cathy showed up at 3:45 AM (!!!) in order to get me ready in time for my sunrise elopement. I showed her a couple of Pinterest photos for inspiration, mentioned two different types of hairstyles that I would be okay with (bun high enough to not touch my neck or chignon), and gave a couple small guidelines for how I wanted my hair to be able to hold up through the day. She absolutely blew me away! The style was gorgeous, her placement of my hair pieces was perfect, and the style held up ALL DAY! Even through a hike on the ridge of a freaking mountain!!

Not only was the end result absolutely incredible, but she had the best pricing that I found anywhere, ESPECIALLY for so early in the morning! She communicated clearly and kindly at every step of the process, and was super understanding and accommodating when our schedule had to shift throughout the planning process. Cathy is 100000% worth it. If you're on the fence, definitely go with her!
    Tyler O. Married on 08/09/2021

Cathy is the best!!!

World's best human and hair stylist. I’m so blessed to have had my hair clone by Cathy on my special day. She went above and beyond to make me feel relaxed and beautiful! Thank you, Cathy!! ❤️❤️
    Erika Married on 06/13/2021

Colorado Elopement

Cathy and Caz were amazing!!!! I loved them and would recommend them to anyone.
    Kelsey C. Married on 06/12/2021

Never looked and felt so beautiful

Cathy and Caz squeezed me into their busy schedule on very short notice. They both did an amazing job and they know led my vision for my hair and make up out of the park. I have never looked or felt more beautiful. Both ladies were so sweet and fun to be around. My hair stayed and makeup stayed all day. I couldn’t have asked for best artist to doll me up for my big day.
  • Sydney
    Sydney R. Married on 06/11/2021

Confident she would curate beautiful styles for all the women in my life!

Quick response and flexibility! Whimsical curls that were light, but held! Was able to do any type of hair style beautifully! Natural looks. Flexible on my wedding day and did curls for the flower girl and junior bridesmaid as well as mother of the groom! An absolute joy to work with! She helped my day feel so calm and peaceful!
  • Daria
    Daria R. Married on 06/09/2021

Bridal hair

Kathy did an amazing job! I ended up changing my mind of what I wanted done with my hair on my wedding day and she made it all happen. She quick but thorough! Would definitely hire Kathy again!
  • W
    Willow M. Married on 06/05/2021

Followed up with me when Available!

When I first reached out, Cathy was unavailable. However, after having a cancellation weeks after my initial inquiry, she reached back out to see if I was still interested. Impressed! Prices and drive time were also extremely reasonable compared to others that I had requested. I was actually going to do my own hair due to price until she reached out! Then, she communicated with me well, showed up on time the day of, and honestly gave me exactly what I was wanting for my hair. I eloped on top of a mountain and my hair was still intact by the end of the day. Highly recommend!!
    Courtney Married on 05/11/2021

Best day ever

Cathy is amazing!! She gave me exactly what I wanted and more my makeup was STUNNING she is extremely talented. My wedding day was the best day ever!
  • Laci
    Laci E. Married on 04/08/2021

Highly Recommend!!!!!

I loved my hair! Cathy made it so easy to book from out of state. I showed her a few pictures and it came out perfect!
  • Danielle
    Danielle B. Married on 12/13/2020

Perfect hair for my big day

Cathy did such a beautiful job on my hair for my wedding day. I met with Cathy before the wedding to test out hair styles. She had me send photos of what I thought I wanted ahead of time so that she could do her research and it was totally worth it. Cathy totally nailed it on the first attempt. She brought my ideas to life and used her expertise to make it work for my hair length and style. On the wedding day itself, Cathy was a perfect professional and made myself and my mom look and feel amazing. I highly recommend Cathy for any occasion!
  • Sammi
    Sammi W. Married on 08/22/2020

Elopement hair

She was very easy to work with and our elopement day very special with not having to worry about having to do my own hair. She also referred me to a makeup artist as well, which was also awesome as well!! Seriously would recommend her in a heart beat for any person visiting the Breckinridge area!
    Nora Married on 09/19/2015

Beautiful work by an awesome team!

My husband and I eloped in Breckenridge in March and Cathy and Caz were the amazing hair and make-up duo for myself and my MOH/Sister in law! They did SUCH an incredible job! Cathy was super thorough in the planning process and asked for pictures of me, my dress, and inspo for hair/makeup. They came to our hotel and we're lovely to spend the morning with as they got both of us ready for the big day. Both hair and make-up was spot on to the inspo we shared and my sister in law and I have never felt more beautiful!
  • Anna
    Anna S. Married on 06/18/2021

Amazing hair and makeup!

Cathy was amazing. My hair and makeup were both done by her and it was perfect! She was so sweet, and made sure that I looked my best while still looking like myself. I am naturally a people pleaser, so I was worried with the process that I would be intimidated if I didn't love something and would just let it be. She made sure that I gave my honest opinion at the trial so that we could make any adjustments (there really were not many, that's how good it was), so that my wedding day look was perfect and exactly what I wanted. If you are looking for someone to do amazing hair AND makeup she is your person.