Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up)

Traverse city, Traverse City, MI 49685 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up)

Brides on Main of Traverse City, Michigan specializes in on-site hair and makeup for weddings, events and day-to-day styling and makeup needs. Stephanie Maguire can accommodate an array of hair and makeup wishes of both individuals and wedding parties. Relax and let Brides of Main create magic for your wedding, engagement photos or rehearsal.

Experience

Stephanie Maguire extends her over five years of experience in hair and makeup artistry to shaping your beautiful wedding-day look. She earned her certification in Di Base hair extensions over three years ago, and continues to participate in continuing education while staying current in fashion and beauty trends.

The team at Brides on Main offers an array of on-site services, including consultations, multiple stylists, hair removal, makeup and hair trials as well as specific hair and makeup services. Hair services available through this business include blowouts, hair coloring, hair extensions, hair relaxer, haircuts, keratin treatment, perm, textured styling and updos/styling. Additionally, Brides on Main offers the following makeup services:

• Airbrush makeup
Complicated updo
Baby's breath decorating her hair
Baby's breath decorating her hair
Updo with volume

17 Reviews for Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up)

Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up) 1
Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up) 7
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend!

Stephanie came to our wedding venue the morning of the wedding and did the hair and makeup of my three bridesmaids, my mother, mother-in-law, grandma and myself. She was on time and fully prepared, including her airbrush makeup setup! Our hair and makeup turned out exactly how we had hoped, and we were all ready in plenty of time to take pictures before the ceremony. I had a hair piece that I was worried about using, but Stephanie placed it perfectly and it did not slip at all the entire day. Stephanie was very responsive to email/text/calls leading up to the wedding. Her pricing was also very reasonable for on-site services, and SO worth it to be able to get ready in our robes right at our venue site! To anyone considering on site salon services for their wedding, I would highly recommend Brides On Main!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kathleen · Married on 08/11/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Stephanie from Brides on Main, and she did AMAZING hair and make up for me on my wedding day on 8/11/18! Everyone told me that I looked like a princess, and she did exactly what I wanted. I originally did a trial with her, and we discussed modifications together, so that she did my hair exactly how I wanted it for my wedding. She was extremely friendly and personable, and made sure my hair and makeup lasted the whole day (And for a wedding in August, that was very important for me!). She used airbrush makeup on me, which was great, and did not budge all day. She also came to our hotel room, and did my hair, and had an assistant for my bridesmaids. She was great, and I highly recommend her for you wedding!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up) FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 36.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Shaving, Threading, Tweezing, Waxing