Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up) Reviews

17 | Traverse City, MI

17 Reviews for Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up)

Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up) 1
Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up) 7
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend!

Stephanie came to our wedding venue the morning of the wedding and did the hair and makeup of my three bridesmaids, my mother, mother-in-law, grandma and myself. She was on time and fully prepared, including her airbrush makeup setup! Our hair and makeup turned out exactly how we had hoped, and we were all ready in plenty of time to take pictures before the ceremony. I had a hair piece that I was worried about using, but Stephanie placed it perfectly and it did not slip at all the entire day. Stephanie was very responsive to email/text/calls leading up to the wedding. Her pricing was also very reasonable for on-site services, and SO worth it to be able to get ready in our robes right at our venue site! To anyone considering on site salon services for their wedding, I would highly recommend Brides On Main!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kathleen · Married on 08/11/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Stephanie from Brides on Main, and she did AMAZING hair and make up for me on my wedding day on 8/11/18! Everyone told me that I looked like a princess, and she did exactly what I wanted. I originally did a trial with her, and we discussed modifications together, so that she did my hair exactly how I wanted it for my wedding. She was extremely friendly and personable, and made sure my hair and makeup lasted the whole day (And for a wedding in August, that was very important for me!). She used airbrush makeup on me, which was great, and did not budge all day. She also came to our hotel room, and did my hair, and had an assistant for my bridesmaids. She was great, and I highly recommend her for you wedding!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Sierra · Married on 08/03/2018

Stephanie was amazing! She did hair and makeup for me, and my 2 bridesmaids. Our hair looked beautiful and stayed in place all night. Our makeup was amazing and never smudged. I would hire her again in an instant.

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

Very flexible!

Brides On Main was amazing! While my original hair dresser cancelled on me...I contacted Brides On Main who were able to fit me and my two Bridesmaids in for our Wedding day hair! Stephanie came out to our home just South of Traverse City with everything a Bride could possibly need for her Wedding day! My hair turned out amazing! It lasted all night long and never fell! Thank you for coming to my rescue!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Nicole Bidwell · Married on 04/28/2018

Stephanie is fantastic

Working with Stephanie was incredible. She was very helpful leading up to my wedding and when the day came, she was the prompt, professional and so fun. My bridesmaids and I all had our hair and makeup done and we were so happy. I would absolutely recommend Brides on Main for anyone looking for a full service, on site wedding day “beautifyer”.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up) 8
    Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up) 9
    Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up) 10

Susan · Married on 04/06/2018

Stephanie is amazing and I couldn’t have imagined my day without her there!

Sent on 04/16/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/14/2017

Stephanie was amazing, funny, easy going and she did an amazing job! I am so happy with the way she did my hair and make-up ans my daughters hair. She was even willing to squeeze in my mothers hair do at the last minute with out even thinking twice. I would use her service over and over again!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up) 15
    Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up) 16
    Brides On Main (on-site bridal hair and make-up) 17

Jordyn · Married on 08/26/2017

My bridal party and I had a great experience with Stephanie and tc brides on main. She did my hair as well as my bridal party. I completely switched what I had wanted from my trial and she was so flexible, went with the flow, and happy to do it! I would highly recommend this company to anybody who is looking for on site hair in northern MI
    - Jordyn

Sent on 08/31/2017

Madisen · Married on 07/22/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better makeup experience for my bridal party and myself!! Brides on Main was awesome to work with and made everything so easy for all of us. The makeup lasted all day (both the airbrush and regular application) and looked flawless. I highly recommend Stephanie and the girls at Brides on Main!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

Tara and Tanya came up to Northport to do hair and makeup for my wedding. They did such a wonderful job and they are so fun to be around. I would definitely recommend Brides on Main to anyone getting married up in the Traverse City area. Thank you so much guys! You are wonderful!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

I am the mother of the bride, and my daughter was married on 6/3/17. Brides on Main did a sensational job getting all of us women folk ready for the big event. Stephanie and her team arrived at my daughter's motel suite and set up stations so four people were always in the chairs having their hair and/or make up done. They arrived on time and kept ahead of schedule, even though they did not rush and took their time with each one of us. Stephanie and her team are extremely courteous and pleasant, and I could tell they were all extremely experienced. I felt so blessed to have them come to the motel rather than each of us trying to find individual places to have our hair/make up done. We received so many compliments throughout the day, and our hair and makeup held up so well! It was also great fun and bonding by being together in the same room. Stephanie and her team can do hair and make up appropriate for any age and preference. Our age group ranged from 6 to 81 years of age. I cannot say enough excellent things about Stephanie and her team. They can also do a trial run with you for a nominal fee, which my daughter did do in December and was extremely pleased. I would highly recommend Brides on Main to any bride, moms, grandmothers, and attendants if you would like a fun, stress free, pampering while getting ready on your wedding day. We deeply appreciate their expertise, enthusiasm, and caring which made each person feel special in her own way. Thank you Brides on Main for a job extremely well done! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/27/2017

Stephanie was absolutely amazing! Talented, creative and very accommodating. I loved my wedding hair and make up and highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

Stephanie and her crew were timely, professional, talented, and flexible on my wedding day. I would absolutely recommend this business for both hair and makeup. Thank you Brides on Main for making me (and my bridesmaids!) feel and look the most put together I've ever felt :)

Sent on 10/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2016

I was blown away with my experience with brides on main. My wedding was organized in a short time frame (2 months ). I felt like I was continuously rushing around trying to plan my wedding in such a small amount of time. The morning of my wedding Stephanie arrived on time ( My husband literally made an agenda spread sheet broken down into 30 minute increments) She immediately got down to business. She did the entire wedding party's hair and make up, including the little wiggly flower girls. She came completely prepared with her seat, hair supplies, make up supplies, everything! I even mentioned in passing that I've never worn false eyelashes and wanted to try it sometime, guess who came prepared?? When I say she had everything, I meant everything! Needless to say my first experience with false eyelashes was on my wedding day, and they were amazing. I also made a huge mistake two days prior and got a spray tan from a local tanning salon. It turned out horrible and I was very uneven. I had shown my mistake to Stephanie and like some magical fairy godmother she used makeup to fix me and make my skin one color.
    I want to extended my gratitude to Stephanie for making my wedding day so stress free. If it were not for her, my day could have turned out much differently. I would 100% recommed her to anyone. I was honestly so impressed with her work and attitude. Definitely someone you would want on a stressful day. Thank you for everything! Definitely a superstar.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Jenna · Married on 11/07/2015

Stephanie did an AMAZING job on my wedding hair! I could not have been more pleased with how it turned out. From the first appointment with her to do my trial to the day of the wedding she made sure I was 100% comfortable and happy with my hair before I left the chair. She is so creative and takes what you want and turns it into something better than you imagined. She was so good at keeping me updated and verifying times and place at every appointment. She truly is a professional all the way through. I highly recommend Stephanie to do your wedding hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Meghan · Married on 08/10/2018

Working with Stephanie was a great experience! She did an amazing job the day of for the wedding!!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Peggi · Married on 07/01/2017

I had a great experience working with Stephanie's Brides on Main team!! They were super accommodating and did a fantastic job on everyone's hair and make-up!

Sent on 07/08/2017