San Francisco, CA 94118 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Collideskope Studios

Collideskope Studios upholds the highest standards when we hand-craft our specialty wedding films. The effort, expertise, and technical equipment that we utilize sets us apart from many other cinematographers within the industry. We are both film makers and story tellers who understand the importance of being authentic.

You will experience our impeccable customer service right from the first point of contact, and on through to the day of filming as well as post production.

Collideskope cinematographers live, breathe, and dream film. Our goal is to rise far above our clients' expectations. To achieve this, we continuously invest our time and capital into the most relevant education and equipment. Not to mention our ability to make the process extraordinarily fun for our clients! Check out our reviews to see for yourself!

Follow Collideskope Studios on

37 Reviews for Collideskope Studios

Griselda Renteria · Married on 11/10/2018

WOW- No Need to Say More

I don't think there is enough space or enough words to describe my experience working with Collideskope.   Since this is the only thing that really lets you relive your wedding day, it was very important for us to pick an amazing videographer. Choosing to work with Collideskope was one of the best wedding decisions I made.

They truly create masterpieces.  They have your best interest and follow through 100%. Their communication skills are efficient and they answer your questions very thoroughly. They are also very open to any suggestions or changes you want to make. They are worth EVERY penny.

Before the Wedding:
    I let me wedding planner know what I was looking for. She gave me a list of videographers to research- and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love with Collideskope’s work. BUT, I wanted to make sure I had a connection with them and understood my needs.  Like anyone does this day, I went on YELP and Wedding Wire and read their reviews. Great reviews on both so this was a plus! Went to their website, checked out their work, and FELL IN LOVE OVER AND OVER AGAIN. My wedding planner set up a phone call between us, and when speaking with Toby- I knew that’s who I was going to go with. We laughed so much through our phone call. It felt comfortable and right.

During the Wedding:
    The day of, Timothy and his crew showed up to the hotel on time and started right away. They knew exactly what to do and how to do it. They worked great with our photographer and did not get in the way at all while she was taking pictures.  This often gets overlooked when planning, but BELIEVE ME this is SO IMPORTANT. Make sure they mesh well together. They fed off each other’s ideas and I LOVED it. This meant less repetition for us =) During the reception, they were almost invisible. My hubby is not into videos and pics, but I could tell he was super comfortable with Timothy and his crew. They were not in our faces and we didn’t have to do a bunch of cheesy things (so not us!). It felt very natural!

After the Wedding:
    OUR TEASER WAS DONE IN 5 DAYS!!!! WOW! AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Everyone loved it!! I cannot wait to see my highlight and feature film. Toby has been in constant communication with me. After seeing the teaser, a bunch of people messaged me and text me saying they wanted to see the whole thing. It truly feels like you’re waiting for a really good movie to be released after seeing a great preview!! The teaser even made me cry!

We are beyond satisfied and feel confident that we made the right choice. THANK YOU COLLIDESKOPE- We know that the work you produce for us will have us reliving our wedding every time we see it!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Y

Yie Peng · Married on 10/20/2018

Do the right thing and book Collideskope!

COLLIDESKOPE!!! My goodness, this review is wayyyy overdue (so sorry, Tim!)! Man, where do I start? My husband and I were soo lucky to have been gifted Collideskope’s services for our wedding. I’ve always envisioned having Collideskope as my videographer when it was my time to get married. Once I found out about this AH-MAZING gift, Tim reached out to me and we scheduled a phone call to start the planning. I actually met Tim 7 years ago when he was one of the videographers for my sister’s wedding so I knew I was getting quality work and service. Tim is very professional and so nice. My husband and I are very awkward in front of cameras so I made sure to let him know that (lol) but he reassured me that everything will be just fine =].

As the wedding was getting closer, we’ve had several other follow-ups and went over the day-of itinerary and he provided great advice on areas that I wouldn’t have even considered. Seeee, that’s why we were so lucky to book these pros for our big day! I was becoming such a scatter brain towards the day-of so I really appreciated their follow-ups and reminders!

The big day is here! We had the pleasure to work with Tim and Devin (sorry if I spelled it wrong!) Tim started in my hotel room and Devin went to my husband’s. He set up and was ready to work! My husband and his groomsmen had a great experience with Devin that morning as well. Although I’ve worked with Tim before as a bridesmaid, it was definitely different and more nerve-racking, but he made me and my girls feel very comfortable. He would show me a few shots here and there so that made the experience even more fun.

Met Devin (also very nice =]) at the church and went on with the ceremony. Afterwards, went to the next location for wedding party photos and video and had a blast! Our wedding party was big (14), loud, and crazy (but of course fun! Lol) so I’m sure Collideskope was put to the challenge with getting everyone coordinated but everything was great!

Reception time! The venue wasn’t too too big so it’s amazing how great they were moving around in between people with their equipment – stealth mode! When we received our video, no words! So happy to have been able to re-live that day! Love love love. Ok, will be watching the video again after I submit this review. THANK YOU, COLLIDESKOPE!

Sent on 07/10/2019

nikki · Married on 08/18/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Kevin on our wedding day. Overall, we had such a great experience with him and his team! He was flexible with our crazy wedding timeline and he directed us so well throughout the day! I highly recommend Collideskope!

They answered all questions and made sure we were happy with our package! I cannot wait to share their work and see the end product!!

Sent on 08/28/2018