E Santa Clara ST., San Jose, CA 95122 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About MiCha Videography

We want to be part of your wedding or event. Capture those special moments of the day whether it’s big or small. Re-live the moment! Photo’s are no longer enough, re-live every moments and remember them always.

We are passionate and take pride with our work. Our specialty is capturing Wedding Videos but we also cater to big events such as; Wedding Anniversary Silver and Gold, Debut (18th Birthday), Sweet 16, Quinceanera, and more…

This is our 3rd year in the industry and still loving it! We are also expanding visit our website check our work and our new additions in our services.

Contuct us anytime if you have questions and would like to meet we are happy to cater you!

831-236-8100

15 Reviews for MiCha Videography

• Nicole

Nicole Mucio · Married on 03/16/2019

The dream team

Michael and his team were a DREAM to work with! They were perfection from start to finish! They are professional and fun at the same time and they make you feel so comfortable, which helped me relax during the big day and actually have fun! You can tell they have a lot of experience and knows the right angles. For the brides that are camera shy or are anxious about what to do, don't worry because they will direct you and you encourage you every time! Definitely the best HYPE team ever!! They were also able to provide a same edit highlight video which we were able to show during our reception! They are THAT talented and creative. Thank you, MiCha Videography for capturing the true spirit of our love and marriage.

DON'T EVEN TRY TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER VIDEOGRAPHER! They are the best and have the best prices!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Jeff · Married on 09/29/2017

These guys are professionals! I loved working with Mark, he's very keen on details, very patient with people like me and knows how to work under pressure/time constraint. MiCha Videography is well reviewed, hence me choosing them, and their pricing is waaaaay more affordable, reasonable than other videography companies in the Bay. Now, does that mean their quality isn't as good as those overpriced companies? Heck no! It's as good, if not better! Also, I had to inform them we were prioritizing photography over videography, therefore Mark and his team knew how to adjust, and not step over the boundaries of the photographer. It was a difficult task to be placed on them, and I thank them for their compassion and understanding. Our wedding was awesome, and the video highlight of our wedding turned out beautiful thanks to Mark and Michael of Micha videography. They truly interpreted the cinematic portion of our day, by arranging the entire day into 7 mins of laughter, good stress and tears of joy. I am glad I entrusted this company with our wedding, difficult task yet they did it effortlessly. If you're shopping for a videographer for your event and/or big wedding day, don't look any further, choose Micha.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Michael and his team are amazing videographers, and my husband and I are so thankful that they were able to record our wedding. MiCha Videography was one of the last vendors we booked for our wedding because my husband was not keen on hiring a videographer at first. We paid for our own wedding so we had to follow a strict budget. He felt that a photographer would be enough to capture our big day, but changed his mind after I explained to him that a video will allow us to replay our big day for the rest of our lives. After weeks of begging, my husband finally caved. Now he admits that it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Michael and his team are very professional and approachable. They were also generous with their time, showing up early to set-up, and staying a bit later to play the Same Day Video Edit for our guests. I never had to worry about missing an important piece of that day from the video because I knew the staff was there filming every minute of it. The team consisted of 2 videographers and a same day-editor. At times, it seemed like I had 3 videographers because they had all split up to capture every important piece of the wedding. From getting ready in our individual rooms, to capturing the details of our decorations at the venue, to following us around throughout the day - I felt like I was able to see every important piece of the wedding in just our Same Day Video Edit.

I'm enthralled by the video that was produced in such a short turnaround time. I can't imagine what our video highlights will be like, but I'm certain that I'll be overwhelmed with emotions once I see it. Here's a link to our video for reference: vimeo.com/156246930

Sent on 03/17/2016

Award

MiCha Videography Pricing

MiCha Videography Price Rates

MiCha Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MiCha Videography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• E Santa Clara ST. San Jose, CA, 95122 See on map
    8312368100 (Other Phone Number)