San Jose, CA 95131 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,250
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17

About MiCha Videography

We want to be part of your wedding or event. Capture those special moments of the day whether it's big or small. Re-live the moment! Photo's are no longer enough, re-live every moments and remember them always.

We are passionate and take pride with our work. Our specialty is capturing Wedding Videos but we also cater to big events such as; Wedding Anniversary Silver and Gold, Debut (18th Birthday), Sweet 16, Quinceanera, and more…

This is our 3rd year in the industry and still loving it! We are also expanding visit our website check our work and our new additions in our services.

Contuct us anytime if you have questions and would like to meet we are happy to cater you!

408-806-1412

sample2

• Videos 10

14 Reviews for MiCha Videography

Jeff · Married on 09/29/2017

These guys are professionals! I loved working with Mark, he's very keen on details, very patient with people like me and knows how to work under pressure/time constraint. MiCha Videography is well reviewed, hence me choosing them, and their pricing is waaaaay more affordable, reasonable than other videography companies in the Bay. Now, does that mean their quality isn't as good as those overpriced companies? Heck no! It's as good, if not better! Also, I had to inform them we were prioritizing photography over videography, therefore Mark and his team knew how to adjust, and not step over the boundaries of the photographer. It was a difficult task to be placed on them, and I thank them for their compassion and understanding. Our wedding was awesome, and the video highlight of our wedding turned out beautiful thanks to Mark and Michael of Micha videography. They truly interpreted the cinematic portion of our day, by arranging the entire day into 7 mins of laughter, good stress and tears of joy. I am glad I entrusted this company with our wedding, difficult task yet they did it effortlessly. If you're shopping for a videographer for your event and/or big wedding day, don't look any further, choose Micha.

Michael and his team are amazing videographers, and my husband and I are so thankful that they were able to record our wedding. MiCha Videography was one of the last vendors we booked for our wedding because my husband was not keen on hiring a videographer at first. We paid for our own wedding so we had to follow a strict budget. He felt that a photographer would be enough to capture our big day, but changed his mind after I explained to him that a video will allow us to replay our big day for the rest of our lives. After weeks of begging, my husband finally caved. Now he admits that it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Michael and his team are very professional and approachable. They were also generous with their time, showing up early to set-up, and staying a bit later to play the Same Day Video Edit for our guests. I never had to worry about missing an important piece of that day from the video because I knew the staff was there filming every minute of it. The team consisted of 2 videographers and a same day-editor. At times, it seemed like I had 3 videographers because they had all split up to capture every important piece of the wedding. From getting ready in our individual rooms, to capturing the details of our decorations at the venue, to following us around throughout the day - I felt like I was able to see every important piece of the wedding in just our Same Day Video Edit.

I'm enthralled by the video that was produced in such a short turnaround time. I can't imagine what our video highlights will be like, but I'm certain that I'll be overwhelmed with emotions once I see it. Here's a link to our video for reference: vimeo.com/156246930

Alvin · Married on 05/09/2015

We were very fortunate to have found Michael & his crew. Like any one else who is preparing for their wedding, we had a ton to do and a lot to research. We've researched, met and spoke to over 10 videographers though wasn't able to find one that fits us well. Fortunately, we kept researching and found a few better ones in the Bay Area & decided to go with Michael. Prior to meeting up with Michael, we really like his video style where it feels natural and fresh.

We met him in person, wrote him a check to reserve our dates & Michael went to our location prior to the event by himself to scout the area. After coordinating the logistics and the video style that we're hoping to have a few months prior, we were all set!

Michael & his team is very responsible and came to our event a little bit earlier to get setup. He knew the exact shots that he'd like to capture and was ready to go. His team was calm and very professional throughout the event.

When he sent our videos to us, my wife and I loved it. There were so many memories and moments that we didn't know exist -- Michael captured all the little things that we love. We highly recommend Micha Videography to take care of your wedding videos, it is definitely worth it.

PS: I was opposed to hiring a videographer prior to the wedding but my wife insisted on it. Glad that she did & glad that Michael was our videographer.

Award

MiCha Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive

• San Jose, CA 95131 See on map
    408-784-9501 (Phone number)
    408-806-1412 (Other Phone Number)