2104 Dumbarton Rd, Richmond, VA 23228 Map · Phone number

42 Reviews for Coleman Brothers Flowers, Inc

• Traci

Traci · Married on 12/22/2018

Traditional and Tasteful

I met with a few florists before selecting Coleman brothers. Our wedding was three days before Christmas and I’m known for being over the top with Christmas. That was not my vision for the wedding. I wanted something very traditional with my favorite flowers: hydrangea, tulips and roses. Our wedding was lovely but the reception blew us and our guest away. There were 22 tables with three different arrangements. The florist was early and brought my vision alive. Mimi was patient with me as I changed my mind a few times. When my vision exceeded my budget, she figured out an alternative that left me in awe. We’ve always loved Coleman brothers quality, this experience blew us away.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/17/2018

This is my family florist. Period. It's weird these days to have one of those but we never use anyone else. They created a LIFE SIZE juke box covered in flowers containing actual records for my great-grandfathers funeral (for only 300!), they did the flowers for my first wedding which were gorgeous--exactly what I asked for at a reasonable price (114 total, I believe) and they did the flowers for my great grandmothers funeral. They will do the flowers for my second wedding. I'll never go anywhere else, even though the place is about 40-50 minutes away from me now that I've moved. Love Coleman Brothers!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Aimee · Married on 06/30/2018

Outstanding service, value and stunning designs. Very easy to communicate with and they captured exactly what I was looking for. High quality flowers and the quality of the arrangements exceed my expectations!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

• 2104 Dumbarton Rd Richmond, 23228 See on map
    8004971334 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon - Sat: 8 am to 5 pm