200 Verrill Road, Poland, ME 04274 Map · Phone number

About Cliffside Lodge

The interior’s exposed beams and prominent working stone fireplace evoke elegant Adirondack lodges of the early 20th century, while the facility offers all of the conveniences of the 21st.

The property is located just 40 minutes from Portland and is easily accessible from Route 95.

Towering pines, dramatic rock outcroppings, and a view of secluded Worthley Pond create an atmosphere for Cliffside Lodge that is both tranquil and invigorating. The lodge itself features generous porches suitable for outdoor receptions, quiet collaboration or just gazing at the stars.

Cliffside
Cliffside
CliffsideLandscaping1

4 Reviews for Cliffside Lodge

Maureen · Married on 10/20/2012

We couldn't have dreamed of a more beautiful place to have our wedding. Our day was perfect. The staff was very attentive and responsive whenever we had questions making sure we were reassured of any concerns we had.

Tiffany · Married on 10/09/2011

We never looked anywhere else! We found Cliffside Lodge online and knew immediately it was where we would get married. It was the only place that we considered. The lodge is beautiful, with its exposed beams, stone fireplace and second floor balcony. The scenery is perfect. The balconies and look out point are such a nice touch for your guests to enjoy the scenery and the lodging accomodations were so convenient. Their staff was so helpful and accomodating and they even set up a payment plan for our weekend which makes it so much easier on a couple planning a wedding and all of our guests assumed that we paid far more than we did! Carol was at our beck and call for the whole weekend. Everything went as planned- even better! The only thing that I think could have been different is that the main floor is a little awkward for setting up a floor plan, but that was easily fixed once we all started working together. I could not recommend this place high enough. I can't imagine having had my day anywhere else.

It's really a shame that the lodge isn't available for summer weddings- there is so much potential there!

• _

Jocelyn · Married on 10/06/2007

The Cliffside Lodge was the perfect place for our wedding reception. Lea Kone answered the multitude of emails that my mom and I sent in the weeks (and days) before the wedding. She and her staff put in lots of extra time and effort, making sure that the lodge was set up, making sure the caterers were all set, and getting everything ready for our guests. I can't tell you how many times I've heard from our attendees that the wedding was perfect, that it was so personal - and I know that a big part of the reason for this "perfection" was the efforts of the staff at the camp, which went above and beyond what we possibly expected. I was able to enjoy all of our wedding day because I knew that the final touches were in such capable hands. It was the perfect "touch of Maine" we were looking for - and the staff will help make it happen perfectly for you!

Cliffside Lodge FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 6,095.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 6,095.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 125