1205 E Debbie Lane 117, Mansfield, TX 76063 Map · Phone number

About Classy Concepts Bridal Boutique

Classy Concepts Bridal Boutique is a bridal salon located in Mansfield, Texas. This boutique has been in business since 1998, offering award-winning services, alterations, and hospitality. Classy Concepts Bridal Boutique has a wide selection of formal gowns, informal dresses, and even tuxedos, so that the bride, groom, wedding party, and even the guests can find their perfect outfit.

Classy Concepts Bridal Boutique offers a unique selection of gowns and formal wear in a range of prices. With this vast array of options, as well as special sizing and alteration services, Classy Concepts Bridal Boutique can be your one-stop-shop for all of your wedding attire needs. Aside from the gowns and tuxedos, some of the other items you may find at this boutique are:

• Garters

69 Reviews for Classy Concepts Bridal Boutique

1 User photo

Classy Concepts Bridal Boutique 1

Kenzie · Getting married on 11/09/2022

If I could give them 10 stars, I would! I’ve been coming to Classy Concepts for YEARS for high school banquet dresses and I always told myself that “when I grow up, I’m going to get my wedding dress here!” And sure enough, my dress was in that building! Sue and the rest of her team are the sweetest people and they were all equally excited for me when I said yes to my dress. Thank you Classy Concepts team for helping me prepare for the best day of my life!!

Sent on 02/23/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/19/2019

After a less than impressive appointment at David's Bridal, my Maid of Honor suggested Classy Concepts. She called and was able to get us an appointment for that same afternoon. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by Kelle and she gave me her full attention and asked all the right questions to figure out my style. My friends and I browsed the racks and pulled everything we liked, while Kelle pulled options she thought I might like as well. After trying on what felt like 100s of dresses we finally found THE ONE which happened to be an option Kelle pulled. She has worked in this industry 11yrs and truly knows what she's doing! I had a wonderful experience and I can't wait to walk down the aisle and say I Do in my amazing dress! Thanks Kelle!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/22/2018

I had such an amazing experience at Classy Concepts!!! Mel was my consultant and she knew exactly what I wanted and made finding my dress a dream come true!! Every dress I tried on was absolutely beautiful and exactly my taste, so I knew Mel was very close to finding THE ONE!! I couldn't imagine going anywhere else nor working with anyone else!!! I am so happy I chose Classy's and got to work with Mel!! I will certainly be using them for my bridal party for their dresses!!

Classy Concepts Bridal Boutique 2
    Sent on 05/17/2018

Classy Concepts Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils

• Top Banana Photography
    Top Banana Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with a few brides who got their dresses from Classy Concepts and not only did their dress look absolutely fabulous and fit them flawlessly but they all raved about Sue and how much fun she is to work with. You can tell she genuinely loves her job which is why she gives such wonderful service.

• XD Photography
    XD Photography Wedding Photographers

Such a wonderful company. The staff are so amazing, that my wife and I decided to use them for our own wedding. I still recommend them to any clients I meet with. Can't recommend them enough!

• The Ranch House at Teravista
    The Ranch House at Teravista Country Club Weddings

My brides and their bridesmaids love this place!

• 1205 E Debbie Lane 117 Mansfield, Texas, 76063 See on map
    Tuesday- Wednesday: 11-6pm. Thursday: 12-7pm. Friday: 11-5pm. Saturday: 10-5pm. Sunday: 1-5pm (Our store seasonally closes on Sundays. Please call and ask about Sunday hours anytime- 817-473-2100. Thank you!) *Closed Monday & Major Holidays