Naperville, IL 60567 Map · Phone number

5 Reviews for CityGate grille

My reception was absolutely perfect! My coordinator, Brittiny, and her exceptional staff at CityGate are the reason my reception was picture perfect. I received MANY compliments on the location (it was beautiful!) and the food (every one raved about how exceptional the food was). If you have a moderate size wedding (we had 95), check out CityGate, you will not be disappointed and working with Brittiny will be an enjoyable experience!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Carrie · Married on 05/11/2017

Picking CityGate Grille as our reception venue was probably the best choice we made in our wedding. The venue is amazingly beautiful and the staff there was so kind. The package/deal is absolutely amazing - when we booked with them, the package included a complimentary wedding cake (saved us hundreds probably!), complimentary hotel room the night of our wedding (which was an AMAZING suite that even gave us chocolate covered strawberries!), a one-year anniversary dinner and one-year anniversary cake. Not only all of that, but the package is extremely flexible if you decide you don't want all the courses, or to limit drinks, etc. Anything taken away lowers the price per person so we were able to do so much.
    When I booked, I met with Holley who was absolutely incredible and to be honest, a big part of the reason why we decided on CityGate was because of her and how organized, accommodating, flexible, and kind she was. We were so upset to find out that she wasn't staying, and had found a new job elsewhere. However, we worked with Laura after Holley left, who was super prompt and great at answering my questions, and then they eventually hired Barb who now is in Holley's place and was there the night of our wedding. Barb was incredible and though she had a high bar set for her, we were so pleased with everything. Only thing I will say is that she was not as quick to answer emails since she is in office a lot less and doesn't answer emails outside of the office, but it was not a problem really and she was so thorough once she replied so we truly don't have any complaints. Thanks CityGate Grille!

Sent on 05/03/2017

CityGate grille FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

• Naperville See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (CityGate grille)