Jen's Guesthouse

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 200 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 200 guests

Jen’s Guesthouse is a family-owned-and-operated wedding venue located in Willow Springs, Illinois. Michael and Jen Courtright are honored to welcome couples to their establishment to celebrate their wedding day with loved ones. Nestled away within 2 acres of lush forest and woodlands, this event space offers a serene setting to host a dream wedding day. The property’s charming architecture and hillside views add a romantic ambiance to your long-anticipated event.

Facilities and Capacity

The team at Jen’s Guesthouse is looking forward to hosting your gathering at their warm and charming venue. A number of event spaces are available for couples to choose from to host their ceremony and reception. Should you wish to exchange vows under the sun, the picturesque gazebo sits atop stone stairs, providing an elevated ceremony space for you and your officiant. The outdoor patios provide an idyllic setting for a sophisticated cocktail reception. Versatile and welcoming, the banquet hall is a spacious location for your reception that features two grand fireplaces and warm lighting. This room can be decorated to suit your taste and wedding theme. The bar provides couples with a comfortable lounge area where they can mingle with guests and unwind. For larger gatherings, the outdoor tent offers shelter from the elements as you enjoy the company of your loved ones. This facility can accommodate up to 200 guests.

The dedicated team of event specialists provides a wide range of services to ensure that your wedding day is an unforgettable experience. The team welcomes couples to celebrate a number of life’s milestones at the venue, including wedding showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners, as well as your wedding ceremony and reception. The in-house chefs and catering team are proud to plan a personalized menu for every couple they work with. Tasting appointments are available ahead of time to ensure that every last bite is to your satisfaction. Featuring high-quality ingredients and carefully selected seasonal dishes, you and your loved ones will be treated to an unforgettable culinary experience by this devoted team.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$200

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$200

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Bar Services
Catering Services
Event Planner
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

What months are included in your peak season?

May
October
December

• Natalie
    Natalie B. Married on 08/28/2021

Thank you, Jen's Guesthouse!

My husband and I re-planned our wedding three times amid COVID. At one point, we were going to be at a hotel downtown. Then, we were going to head down to Florida. After ultimately deciding to stay local in the Chicago suburbs, we knew had a few requirements for the final venue: 1) amazing food; 2) a beautiful patio; and 3) flexible, kind, and supportive staff to help make our vision come to life. Jen's absolutely met these criteria and exceeded our expectations. There are so many venue choices out there, but I would hire Jen's Guesthouse again in a heartbeat. Go check them out for yourself and fall in love with the place!
    Michele A. Married on 06/12/2021

The BEST venue for a magical wedding!!

Absolutely fantastic venue for your wedding. It’s stunning and beautiful, the staff is AMAZING from the event coordinater, to the manager and the wait staff!! The food is knock it out of the park delicious. EVERYONE who attended our wedding loved everything about Jen’s Guesthouse. They all want to come back for a dinner. I can’t wait too!!!
    I cannot thank them enough for truly making our wedding Magical. You exceeded our expectations.
    Michelle Married on 05/29/2021

Best Day Ever!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful our wedding was at Jen’s Guesthouse! They were amazing to work with from our initial meeting with Mike to the time it was time to head home after what was truly the best wedding I could have ever dreamt of! We chose Jen’s because of the intimate beautiful vibe of the venue. It has character and the beautiful patio with the woodsy backdrop was exactly what we were looking for after going to banquet hall after banquet hall. The hospitality Mike and the whole staff showed us was immeasurable. Jen’s is a restaurant we rented for our wedding so the food was phenomenal. Not going to lie I was a little nervous having all the food out at the same time but everyone said their food was hot, delicious and those who ordered steaks were perfectly cooked! The bartender Chris and manager Joe who are masters of mixology helped us create the most wonderful crafted signature cocktails. Alicia the event coordinator helped us fine tune all the day of details and brought up things I didn’t even think to ask as I myself work with a restaurant that hosts events. Everyone in general was so easy to get in contact with whenever I had a question. I would love to think I am a laid back bride but I also know I ask a million questions! If you are looking for an intimate wedding with beautiful ambiance, tremendous food, amazing cocktails. This is the place!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Michael Courtright
Michael Courtright
Owner

Hello all you beautiful brides & handsome grooms! My wife Jen and myself are two of the owners at Jen's Guesthouse! I am very excited to meet with you at our tasting & set up your perfect wedding day!

Alicia Rivet
Alicia Rivet
Event Coordinator

Hello Fabulous Couples!

My name is Alicia Rivet! I started with Jen's Guesthouse in April 2021. I am originally from the Easy Coast and have over 13years in the event industry! I am well verse with any questions you may. I am truly passionate about events and every weddings little detail.

I look foward to meeting you and showing you our amazing space here at Jen's Guesthouse.

8989 Archer Ave Willow Springs, IL, 60480
(708) 839-8000

Open as early or as late as you need us to be!
Location of (Jen's Guesthouse)

Jen's Guesthouse frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Jen's Guesthouse?

Jen's Guesthouse includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Jen's Guesthouse, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Jen's Guesthouse includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Jen's Guesthouse in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Jen's Guesthouse for wedding events is known for:
  • Garden
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Jen's Guesthouse for wedding events?

Jen's Guesthouse offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Jen's Guesthouse offer?

Jen's Guesthouse offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Jen's Guesthouse offer for wedding events?

Jen's Guesthouse offers the following services for wedding events:
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Bar Services
  • Catering Services
  • Event Planner
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Jen's Guesthouse have available for wedding events?

Jen's Guesthouse offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Tables
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Jen's Guesthouse and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jen's Guesthouse is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding