2777 Mannheim Road, Des Plaines, IL 60018 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Cafe La Cave

One of the most popular and celebrated wedding locations in all of Chicagoland, Cafe La Cave truly provides a beautiful and sophisticated setting for your special day. With a stylistic decor and setting of opulence, Cafe La Cave is the ideal place for your dream wedding ceremony and an unforgettable wedding reception

The event coordinators will provide you with exceptional attention. The chefs will provide outstanding plated meals that will wow your guests. Great food, a great venue and an ideal location allows for great weddings and events.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 330 guests can enjoy the private event space. Couples may choose to hold their day in one of two ballrooms. Each is decorated classically and features hanging chandeliers. The restaurant, bar and patio are also available for smaller celebrations or rehearsal dinners.

The event coordinators at Cafe La Cave are available for every detail of your wedding. They will help to map out timelines and are able to recommend great vendors in the area. Their team will set up your event while you get ready in their complimentary bridal suite. Event rentals are available. Lighting, sound and wireless internet are also available for your convenience.

Cuisine
The in-house catering at Cafe La Cave allows couples to choose from a wide range of entrees. Each is paired with the chef's choice of vegetables and potatoes. Couples are also able to choose a soup, pasta, salad and dessert to accompany their meal. Meal options include:

• Dover sole en croute with saffron sauce
  • Pan roasted veal chop with madeira wine sauce
  • Center cut Colorado lamb chops
  • Spinach and feta en croute
3bc42b5ad442b211 IMG 6353

Cafe La Cave 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Preston · Married on 06/30/2019

Fairy Tale Wedding Shower

We had my daughter's bridal shower at Cafe la Cave back in April. It took me awhile to write this review, since we have been so busy with the wedding preparations, but I didn't want to miss sharing my experience. I could not have asked for a more wonderful person to work with, than Kimberly. She answered all my questions on a timely manner and made sure my request for dropping our decorations ahead of the day, was accommodated. On the day of the event, my daughter was so impressed on how beautiful the room looked. The service our guests received was incredible and the food was delicious! Thank you Kimberly, and your team at Cafe la Cave, for making the day so special for us. I highly recommended this venue!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Cafe La Cave 19
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 12/15/2018

Beyond my Dream Wedding!

On December 15, 2018 I married by best friend at Cafe La Cave.

We worked with Randy. He was incredible and made our wedding perfect!

We married in the foyer under the staircase. We wanted a unique wedding and added special touches. We had Mexican guitarists on the stairs landing above us. They played for our guests and also played us in and out after the ceremony.

Randy created a step by step itinerary that was followed by all making the wedding and reception flawless start to finish. He made sure we practiced and felt fully comfortable.

My family and friends loved it! They cannot stop talking about the wedding on how it was beautiful, elegant and with fantastic food. We had passed appetizers and champagne for an hour before dinner. They were out of this world scrumptious. The wait staff made everyone feel special and elegant the whole night through.

The food was phenomenal! My husband and I are foodies and we wanted our guests to enjoy and love their dinner so we picked our favorites (believe me this was hard everything is fabulous). The guests had a choice between New York strip, orange roughy or chicken with two awesome mushroom sauces. The guests raved about the food! Wedding food that was out of this world! This was extremely important to us.

Everything was perfectly ready to go. I didn't have to worry about anything at all. Randy made sure everything was in place and my florist, photographers and DJ loved working with Randy and the staff at the Cave.

I would highly recommend Cafe La Cave for any event and also for an elegant dinning experience in the cave. We are so happy we choose the Cafe La Cave for our special day we will cherish our memories forever!

I wanted to share this review with all future brides looking for a perfect place. Enjoy and congratulations, May you have a wonderful and blessed wedding too!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Cafe La Cave 20
    Cafe La Cave 21
    Cafe La Cave 22
    Cafe La Cave 23

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cafe La Cave FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

• Andre LaCour Photography
    Andre LaCour Photography Wedding Photographers

Impeccable service and professionalism to match the fabulous food and recently updated decor. Highly recommended!

• 2777 Mannheim Road Des Plaines, IL, 60018 See on map