Solid Gold Entertainment - Memory Makers Photo Booth

Solid Gold Entertainment - Memory Makers Photo Booth

About Solid Gold Entertainment - Memory Makers Photo Booth

For quicker response....please contact directly via phone at 813-875-4487.

Congratulations on your engagement! I'm excited you are considering me for your wedding or other special event.

I love what I do! My goal is to exceed your expectations. From the beggining consulatation to the last will be dealt with honesly, ethically and provided with the highest quality services available.

I have many creative ideas to help you plan the perfect reception. From Mild to wild or in between....i am expertly trained in handling any type of crowd or circumstance. All you have to do is show up and have fun. Enjoy your day with your closest family and friends while I handle all the Master of Ceremonies and tastefully engage your crowd to ensure they are included in the fun.

Here are some of the services I offer.

Photo Booths.

Why Memory Makers.

1) Classy Booth that matches your decor.

2) Friendly Host to assist guest

3) Unlimited Prints. Fast print time and quality paper to last a lifetime

4) The BEST and largest selection of props available.

5) CD or zip drive of all images

6)  Your own private gallery "password Protected" to share with your guests and download images for FREE. As well as a store to have your favorite picture added to one of our many items like T-shirts, coffee mugs etc.

7) The best layouts to choose from. Your colors, themes, logos or whatever. We can create just for you.

Choose only what you want or have them all.

Master of Ceremonies

Disc Jockey

Sound with microphones for ceremonies

Creative Planning

Unique ideas

Crowd/Guests Involvment

Cocktail Music and Entertainment

Rehearsals, dinners & planning, family feud trivia

Party Props

Photo Booths

Custom Monograms

Slide Show with Trivia

Family Fued Game Show

Interactives/Follow Along Dances

Lighted Dance Platforms

If you don't see what you want....just ask.

I thank you for your consideration. To schedule a personalized meeting to see if my style and personality is  a right fit for each other...please call me directly at 813-875-4487 in Florida or 865-686-8725 in Tenn.

Chuck Amstone

Need DJ prices in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Knoxville and Gatlinburg?

Need Photo Booth Prices in Tampa, Brandenton, sarasota?

Need Photo Booth prices in Knoxville and Gatlinburg

Demo Video Here's a wedding that was showcased on TLC

What are you waiting for?

Tampa Bay 813-875-4487

Liability Insurance (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

We booked one of the larger companies initially for our wedding and they cancelled on us a month prior. We called Chuck to inquire his services last minute and not only did he take our business, but gave us a better rate for the service. Excellent value for what we paid. My wife and I were extremely happy with the service provided.

Profile Picture Steve, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I couldn't imagine my wedding without Solid Gold! Charlie rocked the house!
Before I get carried away, let me start from the beginning. Finding a DJ is not easy, I think its actually the hardest part of wedding planning. You want a DJ that will keep the party going, keep everyone on the dance floor, and make it a night know one can forget. But how do you find someone like that when you're not able to watch them DJ before your actual wedding? Well, my husband and I had received a referral for Solid Gold Entertainment from a couple we work with that used them for their wedding. So we figured, lets give it a shot! We got in touch with Charlie and got an immediate response. This was the first and ONLY DJ that wanted to meet face to face and get an idea of the kind of party we expected and genuinely want to get to know us. We weren't just a dollar sign to him. We knew he was the DJ for us! Not to mention that his photo booth was INCLUDED in the price. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth and it made for so many unforgettable memories! Our dance floor was never empty! Charlie read the crowd and kept people (from all age groups) on the floor! It was a perfect night and I can't thank Solid Gold enough for everything!

View Vendor Response

42 Photos

My Photo Album

23 Photos

2 Photos

Chuck Amstone is an exceptional DJ/MC, I had the pleasure to work with him and his team on a Masquerade Theme Wedding on October 31, 2009. Chuck kept the music going and the guests coming back to the dance floor. If you are looking to dance the whole night to good music, Chuck is the person to contact. I'm looking forward to working with him on more events. Thank You Chuck for an AWESOME event!!! Ruthie ~ Costa del Sol Weddings

We just photographed a wedding that had Chuck Amstone as the DJ. We were extremely impressed with Chuck and his partner. They were extremely well prepared and helped choreograph the entire night so that everything flowed seamlessly. They constantly communicated with us, making sure we were prepared for all of the major milestones of the reception. They were really great at keeping guests of all ages entertained and involved throughout the evening. DJ Chuck Amstone was extremely professional, fun and friendly. We had a lot of fun working with them, and we definitely would love the opportunity to work with them again in the future. We highly recommend them for anyone interested in a great DJ! Eva Photo Studio

First of all, Chuck is absolutely pleasure to work with. He is very professional with a huge passion for what he does. He uses top of the line equipment and makes your special event one to remember. He has been a DJ to 2 events so far at our facility, and they have been by far the most enjoyable to work. He offers knowledge and professionalism in the DJ industry that is very hard to come by. If you are looking for a DJ who will make sure your crowd enjoys every last second of your event, Chuck is the way to go. He really knows exactly what he is doing, and we cannot wait to work with him again in the near future!

Chuck at Solid Gold Entertainment will make your event the best it can be. As a videographer, I really appreciate the extra time a DJ or MC will take to add the special touches to an event. His lighting displays really set the mood and create a fun and exciting atmosphere. He is very professional and works exceptionally well with his clients and other vendors. I highly recommmend Chuck Amstone for your event.

Wesley Chapel, FL 33544   See On Map
813-875-4487 (phone)
Serving Tampa Bay 813-875-4487 and Knoxville 865-686-8725
Solid Gold Entertainment - Memory Makers Photo Booth is a wedding DJ and Photo Booth Rental from Wesley Chapel servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, Clearwater, and Brooksville. Solid Gold Entertainment - Memory Makers Photo Booth is a professional DJ that has been part of the Tampa Bay wedding industry since 1997 specializing in Weddings.