Wake Forest, Wake Forest, NC 27587 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chestnut & Vine

Chestnut & Vine Day-of Wedding Coordination is based out of Wake Forest and offers wedding coordination services. With their help, you’ll feel less stress, have moral support and have a constant wedding advisor. You’ll never feel alone in the planning process with Chestnut & Vine Day-of Wedding Coordination by your side.

Experience
Owner and lead planner Erin McCauley has always been a fan of the details. For 15 years, she has been striving to make those details stand out for couples and clients. Her years of experience as an event planner have allowed her to think on her feet and make events unforgettable. Before Erin Became an event planner, she earned her bachelor's degree in telecommunications and masters in art administration, while focusing on event management.

Chestnut & Vine Day-of Wedding Coordination provides two day-of coordination packages. Each couple will see Erin on the day of their wedding to review vendor contracts, provide timelines, assist with ushers and guests and more. Those details will be in place because of Erin's dedication to you event. Her additional services include:

• Vendor referrals

Signs
10563167101526904197674956975914940285558120n
1041757210152690421262495450263067468886797n
Chestnut & Vine
southern bridal show full display
southern bridal show

Chestnut & Vine 5
Chestnut & Vine 6
Chestnut & Vine 7

Sarah Kennedy · Married on 07/29/2019

Absolute Best Day Of Coordinator you could ask for!

We were an out of town couple that got married in Durham at Duke Chapel. Our day would have not been as perfect as it was without Erin and her assistant Jessica. Everything ran smoothly, everything was set up exactly the way we visioned it, and there was nothing left out bc Erin keeps everything on time! She is a lifesaver. Weddings are such an expensive event, trust me, you want to be able to enjoy every moment without having to worry about anything! They make sure you feel stress free and flows smoothly! She thinks of everything, has everything you could ever need last minute, (coming in clutch with the steamer!!!), and is just the sweetest person ever!! Put your trust in Chestnut and Vine and you will be so glad you did! She’s just the absolute best at a very reasonable price! Worth every penny, and more!!!!

Photos by: We Are The Bowsers

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Chestnut & Vine 8
    Chestnut & Vine 9
    Chestnut & Vine 10
    Chestnut & Vine 11
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 06/01/2019

Best money spent for my wedding!

Let me start by saying my review probably won’t do Erin and her team justice on how amazing Chestnut and Vine was for me. My husband and I met Erin at an open house. We instantly hit it off! I wasn’t looking for a wedding planner at the time but I knew after leaving the open house that if I were to use a wedding planner it would be Chestnut and Vine. Fast forward 6 months I ended up signing with Chestnut and Vine because I wanted to be able to enjoy my wedding day and not have to worry about deliveries, setting things up or making sure everything ran smoothly. Trust me you will too! My wedding day is one I will never forget and that is because Erin and her team did everything so I could just be with friends, family, my new husband and just enjoy the day. I used Erin for Day-of coordination but honestly it felt like she did more than that. The monthly check lists were so helpful to make sure I stayed on track in preparation for the big day. She was always more than willing to answer all my questions and talk things out with me in regards to details, customs and plans. She had great recommendations for vendors, many that we used and loved. The day of came and I did not worry about anything beyond getting dressed and enjoying my friends and family. I knew Erin had everything taken care of and organized. She’s very thorough and makes things happen. I had a vendor that wouldn’t contact me back then one email from Erin and the vendor was emailing me about once a week. She really got along great with everyone in my wedding party, vendors and my wedding guests. She was able to take charge but still remained calm and pleasant, so everyone listened and did what she asked. Honestly Erin as my wedding coordinator was the best money I spent for my wedding. My wedding was absolutely perfect and I couldn’t have done it without Erin and her team. My husband and I would recommend her to any of our friends or family. Don't look any further than Chestnut and Vine because Erin will take care of you!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2019

S t o p s e a r c h i n g - h i r e e r i n, a l r e a d y!

Stop your searching now and hire Chestnut & Vine for your Day of Coordinator - you won't regret it! I did research on day of coordinators for months and was so hesitant about spending the money. Since I was planning the wedding by myself anyway and work in logistics for a living, I thought I could do it all on my own. There's no way we could have pulled our wedding off without Erin. But beyond that, we actually ENJOYED our wedding. Like, had a freaking blast didn't want the night to end. It's been less than two weeks and we can't stop talking about how we want to do it all over again. To be honest I didn't think that was possible, I just assumed your wedding day was always stressful (so much so that I was pro eloping). Erin made sure that everything was taken care of in the background, and because we had so much trust in her I wasn't worried about a single thing that day. I even texted the groomsmen the day before the wedding and they joked that I was going to get them in trouble with Erin because I guess she had told everyone to reach out to her instead of bugging the bride haha. She's down to earth (which made my husband and I so comfortable with her), professional, reliable, trustworthy, and can do the dirty work of making sure things go right behind the scenes and keep the party going at the same time. Erin - we can't thank you enough. Thanks for being my logistics partner in crime and the only person I'd trust handing the reigns over to. To everyone else, you won't find someone better than Erin.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Chestnut & Vine Pricing

Chestnut & Vine Price Rates

Chestnut & Vine FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Cross and Main
    Cross and Main Banquet Halls

Erin with Chestnut & Vine Day-of Wedding Coordination is a talented and vivacious wedding coordinator. She is detailed, professional, and fun, and truly makes your wedding day a stress-free and enjoyable experience. We love working with her at Cross+Main and frequently recommend her to our brides!

• Hazel Weddings and Events
    Hazel Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I met Erin when she first launched Chestnut & Vine she takes pride in each event. She is such a kind hearted, organized and hard working gal. You won't have to worry about a thing once you hire her to take all your details and put them into action. Your event will be handled seamlessly and beyond expectations. I highly recommend Erin!

• Ann McKenzie
    Ann McKenzie Wedding Officiants

Erin McCauley at Chestnut and Vine makes your wedding stress-free. She takes care of all the details so you can enjoy yourself. I would whole heatedly recommend her as a Day of Coordination for your wedding.

• Wake Forest Wake Forest, NC, 27587 See on map