About Ann McKenzie

Inspired ceremonies to embrace the essence of your love story.

Your wedding should be a Joy-Filled Ceremony! The ceremony will embrace the essence of your love story to be witnessed by your friends and family. Non-denominational minister officiating weddings of all types: religious, spiritual and secular.  I marry all couples: traditional and LGBT.

I craft a personalized ceremony from your responses concerning your upcoming marriage and your feelings for each other. I encourage you to explore your heart for the type of ceremony you desire. I offer readings, vows, and blessings to fit all occasions and am more than happy to help you create your own.

De-Stress sessions are available for the bride, groom, and parents. The sessions will focus on reducing stress associated with the upcoming wedding. It will include a discussion of the wedding and the causes of your stress. A guided meditation will follow to relax and allow you to let go of worrying thoughts. You will take a trip through nature in your mind and focus on pleasant surroundings. Next, you will visualize the wedding unfolding with ease and grace. You will have techniques to help calm yourself and enjoy the wedding when it occurs.

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Award 2018 and 2017, Ordained Minister, Reiki Master Practitioner, Trinity Energy Progression Practitioner

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Non-religious (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
Counseling (1)
No Denomination (1)

Ann was absolutely the best selection for our wedding. From the moment we met she clicked! She helped us through everything. Her words during the ceremony are so touching. She will feel more like a family member than an officiant at your wedding! I highly recommend her for your special day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brooke, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was amazing to work with. She crafted a beautiful secular ceremony with vows that were special to both my husband and myself. We are so happy that Ann officiated our wedding.

View Vendor Response

My Photo Album

31 Photos

1 VIDEO

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Ann McKenzie is the minister you are looking for! She is extremely kind, thoughtful, and efficient during the entire process of your wedding. She is very experienced and familiarized with the laws. Ann will also make sure she listens to you, works closely with you and plan a meaningful ceremony for you. She will also help you with your vows. She will be there for you ahead of time to make sure the couple is prepared and there are no last minute questions. If you are looking for a minister you can TRUST, Ann is the one! We highly recommend her services!

We have adored getting to know and working with Ann McKenzie at The Mims House. Clients can always count on Ann to be attentive to their personal needs and a true professional throughout the entire process. She will customize ceremonies based on the styles and religious preferences of the client. Ann is a quick responder via email and phone and a delight to work with. We cannot recommend her services more!

We highly recommend Ann McKenzie. She is a delight to work with for both clients & vendors alike. She takes the time to get to know her clients on a personal level so that all of their expectations are met. We look forward to continuing to work with Ann in the future!

I've gotten to know Ann both personally and professionally over the last few years and she is such a caring minister. I especially enjoy following her on instagram and seeing the shots of all the different wedding couples and venues, she services.

80 PROS I KNOW

Events

112 Boldleaf Ct, Cary, NC 27513   See On Map
919-920-0569 (phone)
Ann McKenzie is a wedding officiant from Cary, NC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Raleigh, Greensboro, and Wilmington. Ann McKenzie is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry since 2015 specializing in wedding, wedding ceremonies, renewal of vows, de-stress sessions.