Ann McKenzie Reviews

56 Reviews for Ann McKenzie

56 Ann McKenzie Reviews

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

Great customer service

Ann was awesome! She gave us the perfect ceremony. It was serious, sweet, somber and romantic. We couldn’t have asked for more!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Megan, You were so organized with what you wanted. The rehearsal was a breeze and the wedding went so smoothly. I truly enjoyed working with you and being part of your special day. Thank you for asking me to officiate your wedding.

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2018

Kind & Professional

Ann was very kind and professional. We purchased the basic package and felt it worked best for our “non- traditional” ceremony. She even added a poem I wanted.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Kristen, Your wedding was beautiful. Even though it was little chilly , it went very smooth and you were gorgeous. Thank you for asking me to officiate your wedding.

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Minister!

It was a pleasure having Ann apart of our ceremony. She was very down to earth and such a sweet individual. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Tiffany, It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding. Carrollock Farms was beautiful and everyone in the wedding party was a pleasure to work with. You were a gorgeous bride!

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

It was amazing

We loved it. She was encouraging and supportive the whole time and really made our day special. Couldn't ask for a better experience

Sent on 11/15/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I was so happy to be part of your wedding. I could tell there is a lot of love between you two. I love that you are living an authentic life.

Chris Richardson · Married on 10/14/2018

Fantastic Officiating!

Ann McKenzie was the perfect choice to officiate our wedding. She met with us early and designed a beautiful ceremony, mixing personal stories with elegant wording. She is flexible, kind and confidence inspiring. We had a great time and HIGHLY recommend Ann no matter what type of ceremony you are looking for!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Ann McKenzie 1

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Chris, I had so much fun working with you and Claire. It was wonderful getting to know you and meeting your friends and family. Thank you for letting me officiate your wedding.

Katherine · Married on 10/14/2018

DeFilippi Johnson wedding

Mrs. Ann was more than we could have ever asked for. She wrote the most beautiful ceremony. She honored all of our requests and even suggested some ideas that we did not think of before. Her calm demeanor helped keep me calm through the ceremony. We received many compliments from guests not only on the ceremony but also for Ann herself.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Katherine, You and Garrett were a joy to work with. You really knew what you wanted in the ceremony and made it easy for me write it. The rehearsal and wedding went so smooth. I want to thank you for allowing me to officiate your wedding.
  • F

faye · Married on 09/21/2018

We were honored to have Ann officiate our wedding. Not only was she willing to meet us a few times ahead of time to practice and review the ceremony, she was flexible when Hurricane Florence came through town and we had to reschedule our wedding at the last minute! She will forever be part of the memories of our wedding and we are thrilled that she was able to bless our marriage. Thank you, Ann!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was my honour to marry you and Sean. I am so happy we could find another date due to Hurrican Florence. It worked out perfectly and it was World Peace Day and World Gratitude Day so even easier to remember your anniversary!

Sean · Married on 08/25/2018

What can we say about, Ann? During the entire process, she was Amazing with her willingness to answer any question, she exibited patience and grace during the Entire Ceremony. She was GREAT!!!! We highly recommend her services. You will not regret it.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I am so glad that you came to that guided meditation in the past and you remembered m for your wedding. You and Cindy are a special couple and were willing to give love another chance for a happy life together. I was fortunate to be able to officiate your wedding.

Bailey · Married on 07/31/2018

Ann really helped make our wedding so beautiful, special and memorable. She was honestly a huge part in the success and joy of my wedding. She wrote and absolutely gorgeous ceremony and corresponded with me frequently. I live out of the country and she was super accommodating and easy to work with and was able to meet with us the day before the wedding- the only day we were able to! She helped me by easing my nerves and stress and with coordinating the ceremony, it meant so much to me and my husband to have her support and guidance. I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Ann McKenzie 2

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I truly enjoyed officiating your ceremony. It was very easy to communicate with you even though you were in another country. You and Paul were even more delightful in person.

Amber · Married on 07/08/2018

Had a fabulous experience! Ann was warm, kind and helped mark our day perfect! Couldn’t do it without her!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was my pleasure to be part of your wedding. I loved having it on your large front porch. Your children were so happy !

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Ann was an amazing officiant for our June wedding. She is easy going and helped us figure out the details of our ceremony. She was also a great help at our rehersal. And she made our ceremony so personal which made it so special to us. We would highly recommend Ann!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Your wedding was so beautiful. I enjoyed meeting all your family and friends. I loved the Bucket List and the Memory Jar for the guests to leave you notes. Everything you planned turned out perfect. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day.

ashleyjo · Married on 06/16/2018

Ann did an amazing job with our ceremony! She was able to tailor the ceremony for us to make it very personalized and meaningful. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I loved the Barn at Blueberry Hill at Elkin, NC. You planned everything well and the wedding went very smooth. The tree planting Unity ceremony is one of my favorites. Thank you for asking me to be part of your wedding.

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

Ann, Did an amazing job with our wedding! She was helpful and attentive. She took care of marriage certificate after the wedding. Make sure that we knew where everybody should be placed for a wonderful evening. SHE TRULY BLESSED US INTO MANY YEARS TO COME. If you are looking for someone amazing you have found her!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Ann McKenzie 3

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I enjoyed being part of your ceremony. The Sarah P. Duke Gardens was a beautiful venue. Your intentions for no rain worked well. You have very nice friends and family too.

Phyllis · Married on 05/19/2018

Ann made sure our special day was perfect! Can't thank her enough!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

You and Don were such a wonderful couple to work with. I loved that your two sons gave you away. What a special occasion to have your children and grandchildren present.

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2018

Ann was so easy to work with and so personable. She has a certain warmth about her that makes you feel so special from the start. The ceremony she selected for us was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Ann McKenzie 4
    Ann McKenzie 5
    Ann McKenzie 6

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I really enjoyed officiating your wedding. It was fun having the wedding at the Pour House- where you have memories. You both were so happy and excited to be married. I feel honored to be part of your wedding.
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/21/2018

Ann is so personable and comforting and really makes you feel like you've known her for years! She listened to our vision for our ceremony and she did a great job incorporating our personalities and stories in a meaningful way. She delivered a beautifully written ceremony for us and we were so happy she was there for our big moment!

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Ann McKenzie 7

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Your wedding was gorgeous. I was very happy to officiate it. You were a wonderful couple to work with and very easy to communicate. I feel you will have a long and happy marriage.

Dawn · Married on 04/14/2018

Ann made our special day AMAZING! She made our wedding ceremony personal and everybody loved it. She was even willing to accommodate some special requests we had. I could not imagine our special day without her.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I was more than happy to work with you and make it special for all members of the family. You both are surrounded by friends and family that love you. The home wedding looked like a venue. You did an exceptional job. Your mother's cake was gorgeous.

Cait · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Ann officiate our wedding in March. We lived further away at the time of booking Ann so couldn't meet her in person until our rehearsal. She was flexible by letting us "meet her" for an initial consultation prior to booking of FaceTime. She has a big, warm personality that was evident to see in the short amount of time we spoke. Since we did not have any ties with a church, nor are religious, we did not want it to show we hired someone on a whim for us to exchange our vows. Ann made sure that was not going to be the case. She provided us with questions to answer and allowed us to be as creative as we wanted, and even called to receive clarification on stories we provided about our relationship so she could translate those during the ceremony. We wanted something short, simple, and sweet and that is what she provided. We had people asking us after the ceremony how long we knew Ann, and they were shocked it was only for a few months prior to our wedding (they thought we had known her for years!). Book Ann for your ceremony!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Ann McKenzie 8
    Ann McKenzie 9

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I loved everything about your wedding. The dress, venue and all the fun bridesmaids and groomsmen. You are such a great couple to work with. I was very happy to officiate your wedding. Love the video too!

Calandra · Married on 03/23/2018

Ms. Ann was affirming in our union. She helped me surprise my life partner with an unforgettable ceremony, that incorporated words that were true to our hearts: singly and collectively. Her smile is inviting and calming.

Sent on 04/02/2018
    Ann McKenzie 10

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was my honor to marry you. I thought the surprise was well done. I feel you women will have a long and happy marriage. It is obvious how much you care for each other.

Sofia · Married on 03/20/2018

Look no further for your wedding oficiant! Ann was easy to communicate, very responsive, professional and Knowledgeable. My husband and I contacted her 5 days before the wedding and she even cancelled a doctors appointment she had to be able to officiate our wedding. At the time of the ceremony, she explained us all the steps, from the legal ones to the ceremony per se, which was beautiful; she had the perfect words for us. We can’t be happier of have had her in our special day.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was a pleasure to officiate your wedding Sofia. You have a wonderful group of family and friends. I am so happy I was able to be part of your special day.

Tosha · Married on 03/19/2018

I enjoyed meeting and working with Ann! You can tell that she is passionate about what she does and loves getting to know her couples!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Ann McKenzie 11

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You are such a talented photographer, I will definitely refer you to my wedding couples.

ARDELLA · Married on 03/15/2018

Ann was truly amazing! She was easy to talk to and I felt like she really understood us and listened to what we wanted. When she sent us the vows they were absolutely perfect and we didn't make any changes. We were both shocked that she got it so perfectly just from our few conversations.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I thought including the three children in the ceremony made it special. I loved marrying you outside under the trees. You picked a perfect spot. You were a joy to work with.

Krystal · Married on 03/04/2018

I contacted Ms. Ann a few weeks ago to discuss the idea of her being the officiant at our wedding ceremony. I knew immediately that she was the perfect person to help us! She was very personable, lively, and kind on the phone. Not only was she excited about our idea of the Engagement Party turned Surprise Wedding...but she helped us plan it by giving us advice as to what would be the best way to do it. We had the wedding yesterday and it was more beautiful and fun than we even imagined it. After the ceremony, several of our friends and family members commented on what an amazing job Ms. Ann did during our ceremony. I cannot thank her enough for helping us with our special day. If you are looking for an officiant...look no further - she is amazing!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

This was my first surprise wedding! You really know how to keep a secret. The expression on everyone's faces when they found out it was a wedding rinsed of an engagement party was priceless. It was a hoot performing the ceremony in a brewery! I am so glad you asked me to officiate your wedding.

Ashley · Married on 02/24/2018

Loved Mrs. Ann! She was so sweet and professional! We could have picked a better person to marry us. She was easy to work with and made us feel extremely comfortable. She even stayed for a few minutes after all the documents were signed to snap a photo, talk to our parents and then hug us good bye. It was just the sweetest. I actually loved the fact a woman married us and if your even thinking about that, don’t second guess it! It’s fine!!! Ann is amazing!!! I loved the simple ceremony too!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I really enjoyed your wedding. Everyone was very relaxed, even the groom was joking around, what fun! I am so glad I was part of your special day.