Ann McKenzie Reviews

Ann McKenzie 6
Ann McKenzie 7

Kirk V.h. · Married on 04/06/2019

Everything we hoped for

Ann made our wedding exactly what we hoped.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was wonderful being part of your wedding. I enjoyed working with you on your ceremony , you both were great with your input .

Steven · Married on 03/16/2019

You must Ann's personalized wedding ceremony for your weeding!

Ann did such a great job for our wedding! She talked to us in details what we need to do and reminded us to thank our mums on the ceremony. She also mixed our life stories in the word to make the ceremony so special! I highly recommend Anna!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. I loved the readings you and Kate decided on for the ceremony. The violinist added a special touch. It was my honour to officiate your ceremony, thank you for asking me.

Larissatao · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Ceremony

It was an amazing day. Thanks a lot to Ann created such a special experience for us. Ann drafted a personalized love story for us and offered us wonderful blessings. After the ceremony, Ann also provided us with some instructions about the marriage license which is helpful! Everything is perfect. We appreciate!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Ann McKenzie 8

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Thank you for your kind review . It was an honor to officiate your wedding . The Umstead Hotel was the perfect venue .

Jennifer Arcino · Married on 02/18/2019

Intimate Backyard Ceremony

Ann was a pleasure to work with. She was attentive and responded quickly to any questions we had. She has a warm and calm personality that keeps you at ease. She performed an intimate, simple ceremony for us in our backyard. It was the perfect marriage day. We highly recommend Ann as a wedding officiant.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I loved your backyard wedding. It was a gorgeous spot for the ceremony. You were a pleasure to work with .

Larissa Ivanova · Married on 01/01/2019

Great wedding experience

Ann is very professional and personable. She was very helpful arranging our elopement wedding, suggesting a nice location and arranging a wonderful atmosphere.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was my honor to marry you and Gregory. I am so happy you enjoyed The Mayton Inn in Cary of your elopement.

Erin · Married on 12/31/2018

Ann is Awesome!

Ann was awesome! She was very professional, kind, and detailed. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for us that really captured our story and our personalities. I could not have asked for a better officiant and would recommend her a million times over. She was always available, and timely with responses when needed.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Erin,
    You were such a fun bride, I had a great time officiating your ceremony. I thought having a New Year's Eve Wedding in downtown Raleigh with a great view was fabulous. I am sure your guests will remember that New Year's Eve well! Thank you for asking me to officiate.
  • Meredith

Meredith Rose · Married on 12/15/2018

Truly Joyous Ceremony

Ann was very thorough, knowledgeable, professional, and dependable. We got the personalized ceremony package, and she worked with us throughout the editing process to fit our needs. We had unorthodox wants and needs, and she was willing to accommodate us. On the day of we had lots of fun and she made sure that all the legal requirements were fulfilled. She is very amicable and our ceremony was truly joy filled!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Meredith,
    I had so much fun officiating you and Savannah's wedding and getting to know you both. I loved the way you made your ceremony unique , from the wedding party dancing down the aisle to the ending with And Now Sashay Away! Your vows to each other were heartfelt and amazing. It was a pure joy to be there with you on your wedding day.

Carlos Blanco · Married on 11/03/2018

It was great!

Very nice person! Would recomend to anybody.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Carlos,
    Thank you for asking me to officiate your wedding. I enjoyed meeting your family and friends. They made me feel very welcome and the homemade tacos were fantastic!

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

Great customer service

Ann was awesome! She gave us the perfect ceremony. It was serious, sweet, somber and romantic. We couldn’t have asked for more!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Megan,
    You were so organized with what you wanted. The rehearsal was a breeze and the wedding went so smoothly. I truly enjoyed working with you and being part of your special day. Thank you for asking me to officiate your wedding.

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2018

Kind & Professional

Ann was very kind and professional. We purchased the basic package and felt it worked best for our “non- traditional” ceremony. She even added a poem I wanted.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kristen,
    Your wedding was beautiful. Even though it was little chilly , it went very smooth and you were gorgeous. Thank you for asking me to officiate your wedding.

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Minister!

It was a pleasure having Ann apart of our ceremony. She was very down to earth and such a sweet individual. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Tiffany,
    It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding. Carrollock Farms was beautiful and everyone in the wedding party was a pleasure to work with. You were a gorgeous bride!

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

It was amazing

We loved it. She was encouraging and supportive the whole time and really made our day special. Couldn't ask for a better experience

Sent on 11/15/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I was so happy to be part of your wedding. I could tell there is a lot of love between you two. I love that you are living an authentic life.

Chris Richardson · Married on 10/14/2018

Fantastic Officiating!

Ann McKenzie was the perfect choice to officiate our wedding. She met with us early and designed a beautiful ceremony, mixing personal stories with elegant wording. She is flexible, kind and confidence inspiring. We had a great time and HIGHLY recommend Ann no matter what type of ceremony you are looking for!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Ann McKenzie 9

Chris,
    I had so much fun working with you and Claire. It was wonderful getting to know you and meeting your friends and family. Thank you for letting me officiate your wedding.

Katherine · Married on 10/14/2018

DeFilippi Johnson wedding

Mrs. Ann was more than we could have ever asked for. She wrote the most beautiful ceremony. She honored all of our requests and even suggested some ideas that we did not think of before. Her calm demeanor helped keep me calm through the ceremony. We received many compliments from guests not only on the ceremony but also for Ann herself.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Katherine, You and Garrett were a joy to work with. You really knew what you wanted in the ceremony and made it easy for me write it. The rehearsal and wedding went so smooth. I want to thank you for allowing me to officiate your wedding.
  • F

faye · Married on 09/21/2018

We were honored to have Ann officiate our wedding. Not only was she willing to meet us a few times ahead of time to practice and review the ceremony, she was flexible when Hurricane Florence came through town and we had to reschedule our wedding at the last minute! She will forever be part of the memories of our wedding and we are thrilled that she was able to bless our marriage. Thank you, Ann!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was my honour to marry you and Sean. I am so happy we could find another date due to Hurrican Florence. It worked out perfectly and it was World Peace Day and World Gratitude Day so even easier to remember your anniversary!

Sean · Married on 08/25/2018

What can we say about, Ann? During the entire process, she was Amazing with her willingness to answer any question, she exibited patience and grace during the Entire Ceremony. She was GREAT!!!! We highly recommend her services. You will not regret it.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I am so glad that you came to that guided meditation in the past and you remembered m for your wedding. You and Cindy are a special couple and were willing to give love another chance for a happy life together. I was fortunate to be able to officiate your wedding.

Bailey · Married on 07/31/2018

Ann really helped make our wedding so beautiful, special and memorable. She was honestly a huge part in the success and joy of my wedding. She wrote and absolutely gorgeous ceremony and corresponded with me frequently. I live out of the country and she was super accommodating and easy to work with and was able to meet with us the day before the wedding- the only day we were able to! She helped me by easing my nerves and stress and with coordinating the ceremony, it meant so much to me and my husband to have her support and guidance. I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Ann McKenzie 10

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I truly enjoyed officiating your ceremony. It was very easy to communicate with you even though you were in another country. You and Paul were even more delightful in person.

Amber · Married on 07/08/2018

Had a fabulous experience! Ann was warm, kind and helped mark our day perfect! Couldn’t do it without her!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was my pleasure to be part of your wedding. I loved having it on your large front porch. Your children were so happy !

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Ann was an amazing officiant for our June wedding. She is easy going and helped us figure out the details of our ceremony. She was also a great help at our rehersal. And she made our ceremony so personal which made it so special to us. We would highly recommend Ann!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Your wedding was so beautiful. I enjoyed meeting all your family and friends. I loved the Bucket List and the Memory Jar for the guests to leave you notes. Everything you planned turned out perfect. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day.

ashleyjo · Married on 06/16/2018

Ann did an amazing job with our ceremony! She was able to tailor the ceremony for us to make it very personalized and meaningful. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I loved the Barn at Blueberry Hill at Elkin, NC. You planned everything well and the wedding went very smooth. The tree planting Unity ceremony is one of my favorites. Thank you for asking me to be part of your wedding.

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

Ann, Did an amazing job with our wedding! She was helpful and attentive. She took care of marriage certificate after the wedding. Make sure that we knew where everybody should be placed for a wonderful evening. SHE TRULY BLESSED US INTO MANY YEARS TO COME. If you are looking for someone amazing you have found her!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Ann McKenzie 11

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I enjoyed being part of your ceremony. The Sarah P. Duke Gardens was a beautiful venue. Your intentions for no rain worked well. You have very nice friends and family too.

Phyllis · Married on 05/19/2018

Ann made sure our special day was perfect! Can't thank her enough!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

You and Don were such a wonderful couple to work with. I loved that your two sons gave you away. What a special occasion to have your children and grandchildren present.

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2018

Ann was so easy to work with and so personable. She has a certain warmth about her that makes you feel so special from the start. The ceremony she selected for us was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Ann McKenzie 12
    Ann McKenzie 13
    Ann McKenzie 14

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I really enjoyed officiating your wedding. It was fun having the wedding at the Pour House- where you have memories. You both were so happy and excited to be married. I feel honored to be part of your wedding.
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 04/21/2018

Ann is so personable and comforting and really makes you feel like you've known her for years! She listened to our vision for our ceremony and she did a great job incorporating our personalities and stories in a meaningful way. She delivered a beautifully written ceremony for us and we were so happy she was there for our big moment!

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Ann McKenzie 15

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Your wedding was gorgeous. I was very happy to officiate it. You were a wonderful couple to work with and very easy to communicate. I feel you will have a long and happy marriage.