Ann McKenzie Reviews

Ann McKenzie 5
  • Tina

Tina Jeffries · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Officiant Ann McKenzie

David and I loved meeting with Ann. She’s very warm and personable. We were delighted to know that she customizes and tailors to specific couple (if desired) I can’t wait to see what she writes for our wedding. No photos posted as our wedding has yet to happen.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I am so happy you left me a review after meeting, even before the wedding. This is the first time that has happened. You are a very kind person. I am honored to be part of your upcoming wedding.

Regina Scott · Married on 10/20/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

We had a very small at home wedding and Ann provided exactly what we were looking for. She was prompt, professional and made us feel so comfortable. I couldn’t have imagined the day going any better.

Ann McKenzie 6
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding. There was a lot of warmth and love at your wedding. I was happy to be a part of it.
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/16/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Ann officiated our wedding yesterday and it was an absolutely beautiful and personal ceremony. Ann is a great person to work with. She really cared about making sure the ceremony was tailored to us.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Brittany,
    I thought the wedding was lovely. I loved the colors you chose, blue and purple, and the purple accents in your hair. You were a beautiful bride. Thank you for asking me to be part of your special day.

Raven Durham · Married on 10/12/2019

Thomas Wedding

Ann was wonderful to work with! I loved everything she wrote for our wedding. We are not super religious and she was able to write something that really spoke to us and was appropriate. She was very patient with me (the bride) when I kept having to reschedule our meetings due to my grandfather's death in the beginning. Her kindness really meant something to us. Thank you Ann!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Raven,
    I was so happy to officiate your wedding, Vino Oasi was a gorgeous venue. Your friends and family were very loving and supportive. I am sure your grandfather was also there in spirit.

Garrett Sickles · Married on 10/12/2019

Our Wedding

She was constantly in contact with us and provided a beautiful ceremony

Sent on 10/23/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I enjoyed getting to know you and Katie in person during the rehearsal and ceremony since you live so far away. I thought the wedding in your parents' backyard was beautiful. Katie's dress was gorgeous. I posted her photo on Facebook and it received lots of views- please tell her!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2019

Personalized & meaningful ceremony!

We were so lucky to have found Ann to officiate our wedding! She was very accommodating to exactly what we wanted for our ceremony and suggested several unique moments to include that made it extra special for us and our family. She was very easy to work with and made it all a breeze. Thank you, Ann!

Ann McKenzie 7
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I enjoyed getting to know you and Jacob as well as your wonderful family and friends. It was a gorgeous wedding at the Bradford. Both you and Jacob are truly beautiful inside and out. It was my honor to be part of your ceremony.
  • Kristina

Kristina Richardson · Married on 09/14/2019

Best wedding officiant

Travis and I were so fortunate and blessed to have had Ann officiate our ceremony! Ann was on top of everything from start to finish. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for Travis and I that captured all the moments leading up to our wedding that told a story of us. Ann is professional and organized, I never once had to worry if something was being taken care of because she was reaching out to me before I even had to worry about it. Highly would recommend Ann McKenzie as a wedding officiant! She truly loves what she does!

Ann McKenzie 8
    Ann McKenzie 9
    Ann McKenzie 10
    Ann McKenzie 11
    Ann McKenzie 12
    Ann McKenzie 13
    Sent on 10/16/2019

Kristina,
    I thought the wedding on the beach was beautiful. Thank you for asking me to officiate. You know this had a special meaning for me since you were marrying my nephew. I was so honored to be part of the ceremony. You were a gorgeous bride!
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful, personalized ceremony

Ann was a wonderful officiant for our recent wedding. Ann met us in person, got to know us, and outlined how she would put together a ceremony. She made sure that the ceremony was true to us, and allowed us to add our personal stories and anecdotes to the ceremony. Ann was very easy to work with and did an outstanding job.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Ellen,
    It was my pleasure to officiate your and Phillip's wedding. I loved meeting your family and friends who love and support you. Your love for each other is evident when meeting you. I am so happy I was part of your special day.
  • Courtney

Courtney Albritton · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing and so personable

She was amazing! We had a few changes we wanted to make while keeping some things traditional and she absolutely brought it to life.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Courtney,
    It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding. Your families and friends were wonderful and love you very much. Philip was a little nervous but he handled it well. You looked gorgeous in the wedding dress. I also loved the colours for the rest of the wedding party!
  • Sarah

Sarah Johnston · Married on 06/29/2019

We love you, Ann!

I knew I wanted to hire Ann about 5 minutes after meeting her. She is so friendly! She was super helpful during the ceremony planning process and gave us great suggestions as to how to keep our ceremony special but quick (we got married outside in June...). We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Sarah,
    It was a pleasure to work with you and Ben. The Highgrove Estate was the perfect place for your wedding. It was warm but everyone was happy to be there for you. I thought the sand ceremony was beautiful. Thank you for inviting me to share your special day.

Maggie · Married on 06/15/2019

Just what we wanted

Ann was absolutely amazing! She was so kind and listened to what we wanted for our wedding. Her performance was spectacular making our day even more special. She recommended the sand ceremony which was perfect for our big blended family.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I enjoyed the wedding at your home surrounded by your family and friends. The kids were wonderful and I thought the sand ceremony with 7 colours was stunning. Thank you for inviting me to be part of your special day. I could see a lot of love in your home when I was there.

Elizabeth Marshburn · Married on 06/15/2019

Ann McKenzie - Officiant

Ann is fantastic! From the personalized wedding ceremony to rehearsal and ceremony, Ann knows now to create a memorable experience. I recommend Ann to anyone looking for the perfect wedding. Thank you, Ann, for helping me with the wedding of my dreams!!! 💕💕

Sent on 06/24/2019

Elizabeth,
    I loved your wedding colours and your yellow wedding dress. You are so beautiful. It was easy to see the love you and Johnnie share during the ceremony. I was so happy to be part of your wedding. Thank you for asking me.

Kelly Peterson · Married on 06/14/2019

Put me at ease

Ann was a great choice to officiate our wedding. Our first meeting was great and put our minds at ease about the process. She was open to including anything that we wanted in the ceremony. She was very responsive to all questions and always answered back the same day (sometimes within the hour). She has a very laid back approach which was perfect for us!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Kelly,
    I loved officiating your wedding at the Arboretum- what a perfect setting. You and Tom were so easy to work with, it was a pleasure for me. Ella was great in the sand ceremony especially for a child so young. I think she enjoyed being included.
  • Robin

Robin Tierney · Married on 05/31/2019

Highly Recommend

We highly recommend Ann as a wedding officiant. From the first time we met her and throughout the entire process she made my husband and I feel very comfortable and was easy to open up to. She customized the entire wedding ceremony to fit our personal love story. Despite some unexpected harsh weather that threw a wrench into our plans, Ann kept things calm and light, kept the ceremony flowing, and ensured everyone remembered what the day was all about. We had a fantastic wedding and Ann was a big part of it.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Robin,
    You and Saar were wonderful to work with. We did not know a hailstorm was coming but I could not imagine a more calm couple when that happened int eh ceremony. It was truly a pleasure to be part of your special day. Thank you for asking me to officiate.

Autumn Uchacz · Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent addition to our wedding day

Can’t recommend Ann more. She was both professional and kind. She walked us through all we needed prior to our big day so we were well prepared. She exudes a confident & loving energy that we all felt. It was truly like having a family member perform the ceremony.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Autumn,
    It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding. Your story was amazing. I loved meeting all the parents and finding out that your Mom also practices Reiki energy healing. There was a lot of love at your wedding.
  • Brandilynn

Brandilynn · Married on 04/28/2019

Miracle Wedding

Today she married me and my bestfriend soul mate and husband. She did amazing and knew exactly what to say, who we were and made our day the most wonderful day we could ever imagine!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Brandilynn,
    You and Brandon were so happy to get married. He was a little nervous but he calmed down when you teased him. It was my pleasure to be part of your special day. It was such a gorgeous day for the wedding. I think that was a little gift for you both!

Marisa Spadaro · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Officiant

Ann was amazing to work with to make our day everything we wanted it to be. She listened to what we wanted and made it everything and more. She was professional throughout the planning process and was amazing to work with from start to finish!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

You and Alex were so easy to work with. You were calm throughout the process and especially on your wedding day. I was impressed by the smoothness of the ceremony. It was a true joy to be part of you and Alex's wedding.
  • Kevin

Kevin Cook · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend! Ann was perfect!

We met Ann at a wedding expo. To be perfectly honest, I was a bit worried about choosing someone we didn't know previously, especially since our wedding was LGBT, but based on our short interaction with her and her Wedding Wire reviews, we decided to take a leap of faith. Boy am I glad we did!

Ann officiated our wedding and she was spectacular. She took a lot of time to write a ceremony that was exactly what we wanted. We wanted to keep scripture out of the service, but still bring in elements of religion/spirituality from our two separate religion. Ann was able to accomplish this perfectly and write/deliver a really powerful ceremony that everyone loved! I think every single person attending our wedding came up and told us that the ceremony was the best they’d ever been to. Ann stayed for a bit after the ceremony and she had a line of people who were waiting to talk to her - everyone really enjoyed her. We couldn't have asked for anyone better and wouldn't have changed a single thing!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Kevin,
    It was truly an honour to marry you and Chris. The guests were honestly the most attentive I have ever seen. It was obvious that everyone there loved you both. They laughed at all the funny moments and cried at the tender ones. I enjoyed staying for a glass of wine and visiting with them after the ceremony. The joy they felt at your wedding was easily seen. I can not thank you enough for allowing to be part of your special day.

Kirk V.h. · Married on 04/06/2019

Everything we hoped for

Ann made our wedding exactly what we hoped.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was wonderful being part of your wedding. I enjoyed working with you on your ceremony , you both were great with your input .
  • Kate

Kate Pipkin · Married on 03/23/2019

Compassionate

Ann was so wonderful and easy to work with. When we had a medical emergency occur during the ceremony, she stepped right up to offer comfort and support to our guests. She went above and beyond what we expected of an officiant. We are so grateful to Ann.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Kate,
    I was more than happy to help out when we had the emergency. I am so thankful everything turned out fine. I am sure you and Steve's blended families will have many happy memories to come.

Steven · Married on 03/16/2019

You must Ann's personalized wedding ceremony for your weeding!

Ann did such a great job for our wedding! She talked to us in details what we need to do and reminded us to thank our mums on the ceremony. She also mixed our life stories in the word to make the ceremony so special! I highly recommend Anna!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. I loved the readings you and Kate decided on for the ceremony. The violinist added a special touch. It was my honour to officiate your ceremony, thank you for asking me.

Larissatao · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Ceremony

It was an amazing day. Thanks a lot to Ann created such a special experience for us. Ann drafted a personalized love story for us and offered us wonderful blessings. After the ceremony, Ann also provided us with some instructions about the marriage license which is helpful! Everything is perfect. We appreciate!

Ann McKenzie 14
    Sent on 04/11/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Thank you for your kind review . It was an honor to officiate your wedding . The Umstead Hotel was the perfect venue .

Jennifer Arcino · Married on 02/18/2019

Intimate Backyard Ceremony

Ann was a pleasure to work with. She was attentive and responded quickly to any questions we had. She has a warm and calm personality that keeps you at ease. She performed an intimate, simple ceremony for us in our backyard. It was the perfect marriage day. We highly recommend Ann as a wedding officiant.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I loved your backyard wedding. It was a gorgeous spot for the ceremony. You were a pleasure to work with .

Larissa Ivanova · Married on 01/01/2019

Great wedding experience

Ann is very professional and personable. She was very helpful arranging our elopement wedding, suggesting a nice location and arranging a wonderful atmosphere.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was my honor to marry you and Gregory. I am so happy you enjoyed The Mayton Inn in Cary of your elopement.

Erin · Married on 12/31/2018

Ann is Awesome!

Ann was awesome! She was very professional, kind, and detailed. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for us that really captured our story and our personalities. I could not have asked for a better officiant and would recommend her a million times over. She was always available, and timely with responses when needed.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Erin,
    You were such a fun bride, I had a great time officiating your ceremony. I thought having a New Year's Eve Wedding in downtown Raleigh with a great view was fabulous. I am sure your guests will remember that New Year's Eve well! Thank you for asking me to officiate.