Ann McKenzie Reviews

Ann McKenzie 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Johnston · Married on 06/29/2019

We love you, Ann!

I knew I wanted to hire Ann about 5 minutes after meeting her. She is so friendly! She was super helpful during the ceremony planning process and gave us great suggestions as to how to keep our ceremony special but quick (we got married outside in June...). We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Sarah,
    It was a pleasure to work with you and Ben. The Highgrove Estate was the perfect place for your wedding. It was warm but everyone was happy to be there for you. I thought the sand ceremony was beautiful. Thank you for inviting me to share your special day.

Maggie · Married on 06/15/2019

Just what we wanted

Ann was absolutely amazing! She was so kind and listened to what we wanted for our wedding. Her performance was spectacular making our day even more special. She recommended the sand ceremony which was perfect for our big blended family.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I enjoyed the wedding at your home surrounded by your family and friends. The kids were wonderful and I thought the sand ceremony with 7 colours was stunning. Thank you for inviting me to be part of your special day. I could see a lot of love in your home when I was there.

Elizabeth Marshburn · Married on 06/15/2019

Ann McKenzie - Officiant

Ann is fantastic! From the personalized wedding ceremony to rehearsal and ceremony, Ann knows now to create a memorable experience. I recommend Ann to anyone looking for the perfect wedding. Thank you, Ann, for helping me with the wedding of my dreams!!! 💕💕

Sent on 06/24/2019

Elizabeth,
    I loved your wedding colours and your yellow wedding dress. You are so beautiful. It was easy to see the love you and Johnnie share during the ceremony. I was so happy to be part of your wedding. Thank you for asking me.

Kelly Peterson · Married on 06/14/2019

Put me at ease

Ann was a great choice to officiate our wedding. Our first meeting was great and put our minds at ease about the process. She was open to including anything that we wanted in the ceremony. She was very responsive to all questions and always answered back the same day (sometimes within the hour). She has a very laid back approach which was perfect for us!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Kelly,
    I loved officiating your wedding at the Arboretum- what a perfect setting. You and Tom were so easy to work with, it was a pleasure for me. Ella was great in the sand ceremony especially for a child so young. I think she enjoyed being included.
  • Robin

Robin Tierney · Married on 05/31/2019

Highly Recommend

We highly recommend Ann as a wedding officiant. From the first time we met her and throughout the entire process she made my husband and I feel very comfortable and was easy to open up to. She customized the entire wedding ceremony to fit our personal love story. Despite some unexpected harsh weather that threw a wrench into our plans, Ann kept things calm and light, kept the ceremony flowing, and ensured everyone remembered what the day was all about. We had a fantastic wedding and Ann was a big part of it.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Robin,
    You and Saar were wonderful to work with. We did not know a hailstorm was coming but I could not imagine a more calm couple when that happened int eh ceremony. It was truly a pleasure to be part of your special day. Thank you for asking me to officiate.

Autumn Uchacz · Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent addition to our wedding day

Can’t recommend Ann more. She was both professional and kind. She walked us through all we needed prior to our big day so we were well prepared. She exudes a confident & loving energy that we all felt. It was truly like having a family member perform the ceremony.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Autumn,
    It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding. Your story was amazing. I loved meeting all the parents and finding out that your Mom also practices Reiki energy healing. There was a lot of love at your wedding.
  • Brandilynn

Brandilynn · Married on 04/28/2019

Miracle Wedding

Today she married me and my bestfriend soul mate and husband. She did amazing and knew exactly what to say, who we were and made our day the most wonderful day we could ever imagine!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Brandilynn,
    You and Brandon were so happy to get married. He was a little nervous but he calmed down when you teased him. It was my pleasure to be part of your special day. It was such a gorgeous day for the wedding. I think that was a little gift for you both!

Marisa Spadaro · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Officiant

Ann was amazing to work with to make our day everything we wanted it to be. She listened to what we wanted and made it everything and more. She was professional throughout the planning process and was amazing to work with from start to finish!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

You and Alex were so easy to work with. You were calm throughout the process and especially on your wedding day. I was impressed by the smoothness of the ceremony. It was a true joy to be part of you and Alex's wedding.

Kirk V.h. · Married on 04/06/2019

Everything we hoped for

Ann made our wedding exactly what we hoped.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was wonderful being part of your wedding. I enjoyed working with you on your ceremony , you both were great with your input .

Steven · Married on 03/16/2019

You must Ann's personalized wedding ceremony for your weeding!

Ann did such a great job for our wedding! She talked to us in details what we need to do and reminded us to thank our mums on the ceremony. She also mixed our life stories in the word to make the ceremony so special! I highly recommend Anna!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. I loved the readings you and Kate decided on for the ceremony. The violinist added a special touch. It was my honour to officiate your ceremony, thank you for asking me.

Larissatao · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Ceremony

It was an amazing day. Thanks a lot to Ann created such a special experience for us. Ann drafted a personalized love story for us and offered us wonderful blessings. After the ceremony, Ann also provided us with some instructions about the marriage license which is helpful! Everything is perfect. We appreciate!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Ann McKenzie 8

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Thank you for your kind review . It was an honor to officiate your wedding . The Umstead Hotel was the perfect venue .

Jennifer Arcino · Married on 02/18/2019

Intimate Backyard Ceremony

Ann was a pleasure to work with. She was attentive and responded quickly to any questions we had. She has a warm and calm personality that keeps you at ease. She performed an intimate, simple ceremony for us in our backyard. It was the perfect marriage day. We highly recommend Ann as a wedding officiant.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I loved your backyard wedding. It was a gorgeous spot for the ceremony. You were a pleasure to work with .

Larissa Ivanova · Married on 01/01/2019

Great wedding experience

Ann is very professional and personable. She was very helpful arranging our elopement wedding, suggesting a nice location and arranging a wonderful atmosphere.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was my honor to marry you and Gregory. I am so happy you enjoyed The Mayton Inn in Cary of your elopement.

Erin · Married on 12/31/2018

Ann is Awesome!

Ann was awesome! She was very professional, kind, and detailed. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for us that really captured our story and our personalities. I could not have asked for a better officiant and would recommend her a million times over. She was always available, and timely with responses when needed.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Erin,
    You were such a fun bride, I had a great time officiating your ceremony. I thought having a New Year's Eve Wedding in downtown Raleigh with a great view was fabulous. I am sure your guests will remember that New Year's Eve well! Thank you for asking me to officiate.
  • Meredith

Meredith Rose · Married on 12/15/2018

Truly Joyous Ceremony

Ann was very thorough, knowledgeable, professional, and dependable. We got the personalized ceremony package, and she worked with us throughout the editing process to fit our needs. We had unorthodox wants and needs, and she was willing to accommodate us. On the day of we had lots of fun and she made sure that all the legal requirements were fulfilled. She is very amicable and our ceremony was truly joy filled!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Meredith,
    I had so much fun officiating you and Savannah's wedding and getting to know you both. I loved the way you made your ceremony unique , from the wedding party dancing down the aisle to the ending with And Now Sashay Away! Your vows to each other were heartfelt and amazing. It was a pure joy to be there with you on your wedding day.

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

The best of the best!

Ann is one of a kind! She is bubbly, sweet and caring to your needs for a beautiful wedding ceremony! She is attentive on every detail you want in your ceremony. If you’re a nervous bride like myself she has the most calming vibe. If it wasn’t for her reassuring me I would of been a nervous wreck. Ann is an amazing officiant and we were so lucky and blessed to have her officiate our wedding ! Thank you Ann for everything !

Sent on 11/06/2018

Melissa,
    It was a real joy officiating your wedding. You knew what you wanted and were wiling to ask for it, good for you!. I wish you , Mark and Jaxson many years of happiness. I will keep up with you through Facebook!

Carlos Blanco · Married on 11/03/2018

It was great!

Very nice person! Would recomend to anybody.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Carlos,
    Thank you for asking me to officiate your wedding. I enjoyed meeting your family and friends. They made me feel very welcome and the homemade tacos were fantastic!

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

Great customer service

Ann was awesome! She gave us the perfect ceremony. It was serious, sweet, somber and romantic. We couldn’t have asked for more!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Megan,
    You were so organized with what you wanted. The rehearsal was a breeze and the wedding went so smoothly. I truly enjoyed working with you and being part of your special day. Thank you for asking me to officiate your wedding.

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2018

Kind & Professional

Ann was very kind and professional. We purchased the basic package and felt it worked best for our “non- traditional” ceremony. She even added a poem I wanted.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kristen,
    Your wedding was beautiful. Even though it was little chilly , it went very smooth and you were gorgeous. Thank you for asking me to officiate your wedding.

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Minister!

It was a pleasure having Ann apart of our ceremony. She was very down to earth and such a sweet individual. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Tiffany,
    It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding. Carrollock Farms was beautiful and everyone in the wedding party was a pleasure to work with. You were a gorgeous bride!

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

It was amazing

We loved it. She was encouraging and supportive the whole time and really made our day special. Couldn't ask for a better experience

Sent on 11/15/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I was so happy to be part of your wedding. I could tell there is a lot of love between you two. I love that you are living an authentic life.

Chris Richardson · Married on 10/14/2018

Fantastic Officiating!

Ann McKenzie was the perfect choice to officiate our wedding. She met with us early and designed a beautiful ceremony, mixing personal stories with elegant wording. She is flexible, kind and confidence inspiring. We had a great time and HIGHLY recommend Ann no matter what type of ceremony you are looking for!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Ann McKenzie 9

Chris,
    I had so much fun working with you and Claire. It was wonderful getting to know you and meeting your friends and family. Thank you for letting me officiate your wedding.

Katherine · Married on 10/14/2018

DeFilippi Johnson wedding

Mrs. Ann was more than we could have ever asked for. She wrote the most beautiful ceremony. She honored all of our requests and even suggested some ideas that we did not think of before. Her calm demeanor helped keep me calm through the ceremony. We received many compliments from guests not only on the ceremony but also for Ann herself.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

Katherine, You and Garrett were a joy to work with. You really knew what you wanted in the ceremony and made it easy for me write it. The rehearsal and wedding went so smooth. I want to thank you for allowing me to officiate your wedding.
  • F

faye · Married on 09/21/2018

We were honored to have Ann officiate our wedding. Not only was she willing to meet us a few times ahead of time to practice and review the ceremony, she was flexible when Hurricane Florence came through town and we had to reschedule our wedding at the last minute! She will forever be part of the memories of our wedding and we are thrilled that she was able to bless our marriage. Thank you, Ann!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was my honour to marry you and Sean. I am so happy we could find another date due to Hurrican Florence. It worked out perfectly and it was World Peace Day and World Gratitude Day so even easier to remember your anniversary!