Ann McKenzie Reviews

96 Reviews for Ann McKenzie

• Stenake

Stenake Ostman · Getting married on 11/03/2021

Our Joyful Marriage Ceremony

We decided to get married during the COVD-19 pandemic. I talked with Ann McKenzie on Sunday and on Monday at 2 PM she was at our home to perform the ceremony. She emailed us a sample simple ceremony, we revised it and Ann was prepared to read our words. Her spirit is positive and joyful. Our wedding was perfect.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was my pleasure to officiate your lovely backyard wedding. It was a special celebration for a love that has lasted for many years. I was happy to make this happen quickly during this health crisis. I know you look forward to traveling to Sweden when the restrictions are lifted to celebrate with family there also.
  • Sarah

Sarah Murray · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Wonderful to work with

Ann officiated our wedding on December 29, 2019. She was very professional, on time, and overall wonderful. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had a very small wedding (7 guests) and she made the entire process very easy. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend Ann to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Sarah,
    Your intimate wedding was perfect. The joy on everyone's faces was evident during the ceremony. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day.
  • Amy

Amy Thai · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Ann is so wonderful, attentive, and personable! I 100% recommend going with Ann!

Ann McKenzie went above and beyond in making sure that my husband and I were all taken care of for our special day. As a bride that was trying to plan a wedding out of state in a very short time period, Ann really made the entire process seamless and took the stress off of my husband and I. Ann was extremely responsive to our questions and requests. On the day of our wedding, she came to my bridal suite to check in on me and reassurred me that everything was all set and good to go!

Our ceremony was sweet and light-hearted thanks to Ann. She was also so informative about the wedding license process and next steps we needed to take, Again, she made everything seamless and to our surprise, our marriage license even came in the mail sooner than we had expected.

Sent on 02/15/2020

Amy,
    It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding. I loved the outfit you wore. The Mims House was a prefect choice for your intimate wedding. Thank you so much for choosing me to be part of your special day .

Steven Mckenna · Married on 07/02/2020

Wonderful experience with Ann

Ann did such an amazing job with our ceremony. She was extremely professional, and was very accommodating to every need. Planning a wedding is a stressful experience, but with Ann as our wedding officiant, we had a very large weight taken off our shoulders. We would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/04/2020
  • Tina

Tina Jeffries · Married on 06/27/2020

Officiant Ann McKenzie

David and I loved meeting with Ann. She’s very warm and personable. We were delighted to know that she customizes and tailors to specific couple (if desired) I can’t wait to see what she writes for our wedding. No photos posted as our wedding has yet to happen.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I am so happy you left me a review after meeting, even before the wedding. This is the first time that has happened. You are a very kind person. I am honored to be part of your upcoming wedding.

Happy Wife · Married on 05/08/2020

Same day wedding extravaganza

Ann was AMAZING! My fiancé and I woke up inspired to get married and Ann helped us with our ceremony the same day. She has a kind and welcoming spirit that created a space of peace and love around us. In as little as an hour we were all set and officially married! Thank you so much for making our day so wonderful and special!

Sent on 05/08/2020

Ann McKenzie's reply:

That certainly was a whirlwind wedding! But the love that was evident on your faces was a true blessing to see. Thank you for asking me to be part of this special event in your life.

Trevor Auth · Married on 04/12/2020

Oustanding service!

Rev. McKenzie was very accommodating for us, given the COVID-19 conditions. She is also completely up-to-speed on all of the local regulations and the licensing process, so there won't be any legal hangups. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2020

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you at the ceremony. The COVID-19 made it more difficult but not impossible. I am so happy your family was here to witness your marriage to Marissa. I know her Mom was pleased to watch the real-time video of the wedding.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Ann Dziengel · Married on 03/07/2020

Ann was fantastic!!

Ann was extremely professional and did such a wonderful job with our ceremony. We had some folks who preferred a religious ceremony and some who did not. She was able to incorporate both of these and really satisfy all aspects we were looking for. She offers a couple of extra special additions to the ceremony, including a beautiful love story, that both my husband and I and our family loved. I highly recommend Ann for anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Stephanie ,
    It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding. You and Alex were easy to work with and your family and friends were a delight. I enjoyed your Grandmother telling me about your cake topper- hers from 56 years ago- what a great story. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your wedding.

Diane Lockwood · Married on 01/08/2020

Such a pleasure to work with!

Ann made the intimate ceremony beautiful! I felt like I had known her for awhile and she knew exactly what my son and daughter in law would like. Thank you, Ann for making this union perfect!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Diane,
    It was my pleasure to work with you and see the joy on everyone's face during the ceremony. Thank you for asking me to officiate your son's wedding.

Regina Scott · Married on 10/20/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

We had a very small at home wedding and Ann provided exactly what we were looking for. She was prompt, professional and made us feel so comfortable. I couldn’t have imagined the day going any better.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding. There was a lot of warmth and love at your wedding. I was happy to be a part of it.
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/16/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Ann officiated our wedding yesterday and it was an absolutely beautiful and personal ceremony. Ann is a great person to work with. She really cared about making sure the ceremony was tailored to us.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Brittany,
    I thought the wedding was lovely. I loved the colors you chose, blue and purple, and the purple accents in your hair. You were a beautiful bride. Thank you for asking me to be part of your special day.

Raven Durham · Married on 10/12/2019

Thomas Wedding

Ann was wonderful to work with! I loved everything she wrote for our wedding. We are not super religious and she was able to write something that really spoke to us and was appropriate. She was very patient with me (the bride) when I kept having to reschedule our meetings due to my grandfather's death in the beginning. Her kindness really meant something to us. Thank you Ann!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Raven,
    I was so happy to officiate your wedding, Vino Oasi was a gorgeous venue. Your friends and family were very loving and supportive. I am sure your grandfather was also there in spirit.

Garrett Sickles · Married on 10/12/2019

Our Wedding

She was constantly in contact with us and provided a beautiful ceremony

Sent on 10/23/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I enjoyed getting to know you and Katie in person during the rehearsal and ceremony since you live so far away. I thought the wedding in your parents' backyard was beautiful. Katie's dress was gorgeous. I posted her photo on Facebook and it received lots of views- please tell her!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2019

Personalized & meaningful ceremony!

We were so lucky to have found Ann to officiate our wedding! She was very accommodating to exactly what we wanted for our ceremony and suggested several unique moments to include that made it extra special for us and our family. She was very easy to work with and made it all a breeze. Thank you, Ann!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I enjoyed getting to know you and Jacob as well as your wonderful family and friends. It was a gorgeous wedding at the Bradford. Both you and Jacob are truly beautiful inside and out. It was my honor to be part of your ceremony.
  • Kristina

Kristina Richardson · Married on 09/14/2019

Best wedding officiant

Travis and I were so fortunate and blessed to have had Ann officiate our ceremony! Ann was on top of everything from start to finish. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for Travis and I that captured all the moments leading up to our wedding that told a story of us. Ann is professional and organized, I never once had to worry if something was being taken care of because she was reaching out to me before I even had to worry about it. Highly would recommend Ann McKenzie as a wedding officiant! She truly loves what she does!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Kristina,
    I thought the wedding on the beach was beautiful. Thank you for asking me to officiate. You know this had a special meaning for me since you were marrying my nephew. I was so honored to be part of the ceremony. You were a gorgeous bride!
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful, personalized ceremony

Ann was a wonderful officiant for our recent wedding. Ann met us in person, got to know us, and outlined how she would put together a ceremony. She made sure that the ceremony was true to us, and allowed us to add our personal stories and anecdotes to the ceremony. Ann was very easy to work with and did an outstanding job.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Ellen,
    It was my pleasure to officiate your and Phillip's wedding. I loved meeting your family and friends who love and support you. Your love for each other is evident when meeting you. I am so happy I was part of your special day.
  • Courtney

Courtney Albritton · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing and so personable

She was amazing! We had a few changes we wanted to make while keeping some things traditional and she absolutely brought it to life.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Courtney,
    It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding. Your families and friends were wonderful and love you very much. Philip was a little nervous but he handled it well. You looked gorgeous in the wedding dress. I also loved the colours for the rest of the wedding party!
  • Sarah

Sarah Johnston · Married on 06/29/2019

We love you, Ann!

I knew I wanted to hire Ann about 5 minutes after meeting her. She is so friendly! She was super helpful during the ceremony planning process and gave us great suggestions as to how to keep our ceremony special but quick (we got married outside in June...). We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Sarah,
    It was a pleasure to work with you and Ben. The Highgrove Estate was the perfect place for your wedding. It was warm but everyone was happy to be there for you. I thought the sand ceremony was beautiful. Thank you for inviting me to share your special day.

Maggie · Married on 06/15/2019

Just what we wanted

Ann was absolutely amazing! She was so kind and listened to what we wanted for our wedding. Her performance was spectacular making our day even more special. She recommended the sand ceremony which was perfect for our big blended family.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Ann McKenzie's reply:

I enjoyed the wedding at your home surrounded by your family and friends. The kids were wonderful and I thought the sand ceremony with 7 colours was stunning. Thank you for inviting me to be part of your special day. I could see a lot of love in your home when I was there.

Elizabeth Marshburn · Married on 06/15/2019

Ann McKenzie - Officiant

Ann is fantastic! From the personalized wedding ceremony to rehearsal and ceremony, Ann knows now to create a memorable experience. I recommend Ann to anyone looking for the perfect wedding. Thank you, Ann, for helping me with the wedding of my dreams!!! 💕💕

Sent on 06/24/2019

Elizabeth,
    I loved your wedding colours and your yellow wedding dress. You are so beautiful. It was easy to see the love you and Johnnie share during the ceremony. I was so happy to be part of your wedding. Thank you for asking me.

Kelly Peterson · Married on 06/14/2019

Put me at ease

Ann was a great choice to officiate our wedding. Our first meeting was great and put our minds at ease about the process. She was open to including anything that we wanted in the ceremony. She was very responsive to all questions and always answered back the same day (sometimes within the hour). She has a very laid back approach which was perfect for us!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Kelly,
    I loved officiating your wedding at the Arboretum- what a perfect setting. You and Tom were so easy to work with, it was a pleasure for me. Ella was great in the sand ceremony especially for a child so young. I think she enjoyed being included.
  • Robin

Robin Tierney · Married on 05/31/2019

Highly Recommend

We highly recommend Ann as a wedding officiant. From the first time we met her and throughout the entire process she made my husband and I feel very comfortable and was easy to open up to. She customized the entire wedding ceremony to fit our personal love story. Despite some unexpected harsh weather that threw a wrench into our plans, Ann kept things calm and light, kept the ceremony flowing, and ensured everyone remembered what the day was all about. We had a fantastic wedding and Ann was a big part of it.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Robin,
    You and Saar were wonderful to work with. We did not know a hailstorm was coming but I could not imagine a more calm couple when that happened int eh ceremony. It was truly a pleasure to be part of your special day. Thank you for asking me to officiate.

Autumn Uchacz · Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent addition to our wedding day

Can’t recommend Ann more. She was both professional and kind. She walked us through all we needed prior to our big day so we were well prepared. She exudes a confident & loving energy that we all felt. It was truly like having a family member perform the ceremony.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Autumn,
    It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding. Your story was amazing. I loved meeting all the parents and finding out that your Mom also practices Reiki energy healing. There was a lot of love at your wedding.
  • Brandilynn

Brandilynn · Married on 04/28/2019

Miracle Wedding

Today she married me and my bestfriend soul mate and husband. She did amazing and knew exactly what to say, who we were and made our day the most wonderful day we could ever imagine!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Brandilynn,
    You and Brandon were so happy to get married. He was a little nervous but he calmed down when you teased him. It was my pleasure to be part of your special day. It was such a gorgeous day for the wedding. I think that was a little gift for you both!