Raleigh, NC 27604 Map · Phone number

About Hazel Weddings and Events

Hazel Weddings and Events is an event planning and wedding coordination company in Richmond, Virginia that specializes in combining beautiful design with extraordinary culinary experiences. Jayme started Hazel Weddings and Events after working with couples on wedding catering for more than 13 years. She loves collaborating with great vendors and creating an experience couples will remember forever. Her experience will keep busy couples on track, remaining organized and bringing their vision to life. The goal for Jayme and her team is to deliver a flawless, unique and memorable special day.

Hazel Weddings and Events offers two packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
Follow Hazel Weddings and Events on

Bride and her bridesmaids in the woods
32bbfd16b6fed2b9 12017522 10103098727741588 7532242514759288193 o

16 Reviews for Hazel Weddings and Events

Jamie · Married on 06/12/2018

Hazel Weddings & Events was recommended by our event venue and I'm so glad I took them up on that! Jayme was awesome to work with through the whole process. She executed our vision perfectly and when our crazy whirlwind of a wedding day arrived, she kept us all on track and kept the timeline flowing so we could enjoy the time with our friends and family. Hire her, I promise you won't regret it!! I certainly do not! Jayme - thank you again for your amazing service!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

I loved working with Jayme! Hiring Hazel Wedding and Events was the smartest decision we made for our wedding day. We hired Jayme for day of coordinator and she was so helpful. She is quick to respond to texts, calls, emails, and has great advice and suggestions to make your event go off without a hitch. Hiring Jayme allowed my husband, family, and myself relax and enjoy our special day.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Hazel Weddings and Events's reply:

Awe! Thank you Kristen! I truly enjoyed working with you all. I’m so glad you, Shane, and your family got to enjoy the day stress free!

Robin · Married on 11/11/2017

Jayme was a God - send! From the first conversation we had through the final minutes of the wedding, she bent over backwards to attend to every detail. She missed nothing and kept us all on target without being pushy or judgemental. I had heard horror stories about planners that pushed one way or the other but not Jayme. She worked with my daughter and me to ensure both our visions were covered, and helped pull off a fabulous event. Last minute changes? No problem for Jayme! We cheerfully made lemonade out of lemons and it came off looking well planned. I highly recommend Jayme and will actually miss not speaking with her several times per week. You can't go wrong working with Jayme!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Award

Hazel Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Jiddi Space & Courtyard
    Jiddi Space & Courtyard Banquet Halls

Jayme Rhodes is a wonderful wedding planner. She has lots of experience in the hospitality industry as well, which helps in understanding flow of food & beverage services. Our couples that have worked with Jayme for their events are in great hands, and have less stress to worry about on their big day! She takes the time to sit in on our logistic/tasting meetings with our couples so everyone is on the same page. Thanks Jayme for helping our couples plan and finalize their details.

• Ann McKenzie
    Ann McKenzie Wedding Officiants

Jayme is wonderful to work with. She was the wedding planner for a wedding I officiated. She was in contact several weeks before eth wedding and all questions were handled promptly. Everything ran smooth and on time. Jayme even had small disposable cameras for people to take photos. The Virginia Dare Ballroom was decorated fabulously. I would highly recommend Jayme for any of your planning needs. She is a joy to be around.

• Raleigh, 27604 See on map