20 Reviews for Chestnut & Vine Day-of Wedding Coordination

Non-Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Civil (1)
20 Chestnut & Vine Day-of Wedding Coordination Reviews

On the recommendation of another wedding planner, we were given Erin's name. Hesitant at first to release the control of the details because as the mother and a teacher, I am a list maker! But Erin quickly made us feel at ease with her professionalism and love for planning. She was open to hearing my daughter's vision for her day and quickly took to making it all become a reality! Erin left no stone unturned and communicated with all of our vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page which was huge for us! The day of the wedding was left for us to soak in, enjoy and to be present without worry. Which was exactly what I had hoped for! Even after the reception, Erin made sure we had all our personal items from the venue which had been accidentally left. She went above and beyond and we our forever grateful.

Profile Picture Jill, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Chestnut & Vine was absolutely the perfect choice for our day of coordination needs for our wedding and provided more than just day of coordination. Erin sent monthly checklists to make sure we were on track and answered all of our questions throughout the entire process. Erin calmed all of our nerves and our wedding day turned out perfectly largely due to Erin and her thoroughness and professionalism. We found out after the wedding that somehow our Junior Bridesmaid didn't have a bouquet and that Erin helped to create a bouquet for her. We had no idea and it wasn't until weeks later that we found out from a Bridesmaid. She literally took care of everything we needed. She is a joy to work with and we would recommend to anyone! Don't hesitate to use Chestnut & Vine!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Erin was absolutely the BEST vendor we had. She is extremely organized, punctual, and caring. She knows SO much about the wedding industry and was a HUGE help every step of the way. She even helped us handle a situation with a vendor that was not being kind or flexible. She played a huge role in making our wedding day completely stress free. In my opinion, Erin is one of the best in the business!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

We cannot speak highly enough about Erin! Finding her and hiring her was by far one of the very best decisions that we made in all of wedding planning! This lady is one of the most happy, energetic, positive, and ORGANIZED people I have ever met, and her involvement in our wedding was a true x-factor! We were looking for someone to help us make all the planning that we had done happen with low stress and success on our wedding day. Erin was the perfect match.

As a day-of coordinator, we started meeting 6 months out, and she began providing us with monthly checklists to make sure we were on pace. These were amazing - helped reassure us that we were on pace with many of the big things, but brought to our attention little details that we would have never thought of! She met in person with my husband and I a few weeks out to make sure we felt great about the day-of flow, and this was very effective to help us know what to expect (and realize yet again that she had everything under control).

I could go on and on about her helping cart things from the rehearsal to the reception venue the next day, her "guys and girls" itinerary cards for the wedding party (AMAZING!), her calm nature the morning of the wedding, her emergency kit completely with anything you can need (including colorful straws to sip water before ceremony so as not to mess up lipstick!), her incredible communication and coordination of all of our vendors (everything went perfectly and everyone spoke of how wonderful she was to work with!), her thoughtful hellos to my elderly grandmother, her smile, and how she even transported gifts, cards, and decor back to my parents hotel room, just to be helpful!

This woman and her simple yet amazing business are a gem. Do yourself a favor and hire her to help make your vision for your wedding go off without a hitch! She's a huge blessing and a wonderful person and we are so so grateful for her!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Reception, Religious

Erin is a rock star, simply put. I found Chestnut & Vine by accident, I had received a coupon at a wedding show which I lost and contacted Chestnut & Vine thinking they were the vendor. Erin quickly responded and though she wasn't the vendor I am beyond blessed that she came our way. Erin is above and beyond a day of coordinator. She was in contact with me a year out sending very helpful monthly to-do lists. Erin is straight forward and will tell you what needs to be done and how best to do it which I hugely appreciated. She made my beautiful wedding go off as smoothly as possible, it was all thanks to her. She was there for advice and offered expertise. Not to mention she is so friendly and extremely professional. Thank you, Erin! We REALLY could not have done it without you.

Profile Picture Laura, 12/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Erin is amazing!!! From the very beginning of the wedding planning process she was there to answer my one million questions, provide vendor options, and talked me off the ledge when I couldn't make certain things happen. On the day of the wedding she took care of everything and our wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch. I absolutely recommend Erin and Chestnut and Vine to any bride who can plan the wedding herself but needs someone on her "team" who has gone through wedding planning 100 times before. Erin made everything run seamlessly and she was such an asset. Thanks Erin!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We met Erin at an event sponsored by Rocky Top at just the perfect moment in time. We were so discouraged with our wedding planning process and weren't having any fun with it. We already had a wedding coordinator but we talked with Erin during the event and without any agenda she graciously offered to help us find a new photographer- something that was really making us nervous about our big day because we weren't in love with ours. Erin sent us a list of no less than 25 photographers with blurbs about each of them and within our budget to replace our existing photographer and we ended up getting our dream photographer for our wedding! We both wish we had met Erin before the wedding planning process began because she is such a wonderful person and we would have loved to plan the whole wedding with her, but we are so incredibly thankful to have met her and without a doubt would recommend her to anyone getting married! Everyone we know who has gotten engaged in the past few months since we met has gotten a recommendation to go to Erin first!! Thank you Erin!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Referrals

Erin by far made our wedding my dream come true. I was so nervous about hiring the right person for this huge job, but from the second I met Erin, I knew we would be in great hands. Not only are her prices actually affordable for us budget brides, but her exceptional service is priceless. Never did a question go unanswered or an email/text/phone call returned. Erin calmed my anxiety and made me feel at ease the entire year of my planning process. When the wedding day finally rolled around, she was on top of everything and I was able to sit back, relax and enjoy time with my loved ones. I can't imagine going through this process without her. My parents and guests at the wedding told me on my day how awesome she was and how relaxed everyone felt. Make the best decision up front hiring her, and the rest will all be downhill.

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Erin was absolutely fantastic! Great to deal with, superb ideas and suggestions. Flawless execution. Hiring Chestnut & Vine was a valuable investment!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When my husband and I were looking for a wedding planner, specifically for a day-of planner, it felt as if we were searching for a unicorn in a dark forest. We thought we'd never find the "perfect fit" wedding planner. Then, out of the blue, we stumbled upon Erin of Chestnut & Vine... our dreams and wishes had all come true!
Erin was everything we had wanted in a planner. We used her as a day-of coordinator. She was flexible and had meetings with us leading up to the wedding as well as ample email conversations between us and out vendors. She's very communicative. We were having a wedding at a venue that was new to her, but after working through all the details and meetings, when the wedding day came, it was as if she had hosted weddings at this venue a thousand times before. The execution and timing of all events and vendors was flawless.
Erin will make you feel very comfortable and she'll have you smiling about your wedding day long before and long after it all has happened. I'm so glad we found Chestnut & Vine. I would highly recommend Erin to anyone in North Carolina and the Triangle area!

Profile Picture Julia, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

Like all of the other folks on here writing reviews about Chestnut & Vine, I implore you: if you're getting married in the Triangle area of North Carolina, HIRE ERIN AS YOUR DAY-OF COORDINATOR. Trust me, you'll be so incredibly glad you did. I met with a few planners before meeting with Erin, and I knew I was going to hire her when she arrived with a nametag on and showed me a detailed agenda for our initial meeting. While Erin is a day-of coordinator, she's really so much more than that. She's a sounding board, advice-giver, calm-the-bride-down, knower-of-all-vendors, and all around rock star. Erin worked with me to develop my vision for the wedding and then put it into action. In the weeks before the wedding, little things would go wrong, and I would simply say "Oh, it's okay. I'll email Erin." On the day of my wedding, one of my bridesmaids asked me how I was so calm when I'm normally such a Type-A person. My response: "Well, Erin is here, so it's all fine." I couldn't have asked for a better person to help execute the day of my dreams. Thank you, Erin, for everything!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/29/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Working with Erin for our wedding was an absolute dream. She is very knowledgeable, incredibly accessible, organized, thoughtful, and easy to work with. We had a unique vision for our wedding and a relatively small budget and she took it all in stride. She was instrumental in helping us create our perfect wedding. I felt so calm all day because I was so confident in our plan and I knew that if anything did go wrong she would handle it. Erin, we can't thank you enough for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Erin was fantastic to work with during our year of planning! She sent monthly emails to make sure we were on track with planning. They were so helpful! And had she not been there the day of, it would have been a mess. She kept the night running smoothly and flawlessly despite the hurricane that was going on outside. Several of our bridal party commented on how organized Erin was and what a great job she did! I would definitely recommend Chestnut and Vine wedding coordination! Erin is the best!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are reading and re-reading reviews driving yourself crazy, like I did, stop looking you have arrived! Erin is a perfect day of coordinator. She was on top of every tiny detail. She arrived early and stayed late like she agreed to do, she responded to every call or email right away. She was right there to answer any question and give advice as needed. Hiring Erin was like having a plan and then waving a magic wand and *Poof* it was exactly what I had imagined! Not only is she well organized and professional, she is the sweetest person! Our wedding was outside in the summer and she was working harder than anyone in the heat and did nothing but smile! She calmed my nerves and kept all the other vendors on track. Turns out she and I honeymooned at the same place and the next day (when she was "off the clock") she sent this great email detailing things she would recommend, places to go, tour guides to seek out!!! That's just how she is, sincerely friendly.

Profile Picture Jessi, 8/27/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

We worked with Erin for day-of-coordination services for our wedding last month. Erin was great to work with. She provided us with consistent updates for our wedding checklist of things we needed to complete, and kept in frequent contact with us in the weeks prior to the wedding to help iron out any last-minute details. We felt like our entire wedding day ran smoothly, and Erin was a big reason why that was the case. We would highly recommend her if you are considering hiring a day-of-coordinator.

Profile Picture Doug, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Religious

Erin has single-handledly taken the stress out of my wedding planning! Anytime I find myself "snagged" on a project, I shoot Erin an email and she tells me exactly what I need to do to move forward! I am a bride that has no problem doing the work, I just need some help with direction and decision making and Erin is the perfect match for my wedding planning adventure! She is incredibly organized and educated about everything wedding and has a very positive but purposeful approach in our interactions! If you are looking for someone to make all your stress go away, Erin is your girl and is worth every penny! I have no fear or worries about my wedding day because I know Erin is in charge and will handle everything perfectly, and that's truly the best gift a bride can receive!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was lucky to meet Erin at the Bridal Expo at the fair grounds back in April. Our purpose in attending the show was to meet day-of coordinators. The instant I met Erin we clicked. We discussed my vision and what I was needing from a coordinator. It was a perfect match because we were on the same page, and from talking with her you can tell she has had experience. She has a wonderful personality and makes me even more excited to be planning a wedding every time I talk with her. She puts together a wonderful wedding checklist of items to think about that you may forget or just not realize you may need. Our wedding isn't until next May 21,2016, and she has already visited/met with our venue. She is on top of her game. Checking in regularly. I am so impressed already, and I am lucky we met her!! She even sent my fiance and I a card on the pre-anniversary of our wedding (5/21/2015). So sweet!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't know what I would have done without Erin. She did so much more than just "day of" coordination for my wedding. She is very professional, friendly, knowledgeable, organized, and well, simply amazing! She was always available during the weeks before my wedding to answer questions and sent reminders so our to-do list was staying on track. She created a very detailed wedding day timeline that was extremely helpful and coordinated with the vendors. I was able to really enjoy my wedding day because I knew Erin had things under control and was making sure everything was flowing well. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Erin and the job she did! I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture User5575547, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Erin provided day of coordination for our wedding, but her expertise and efforts began long before our wedding day. I cannot recommend Erin enough. She was professional, organized, and fun to work with. She made sure our day was PERFECT and we appreciate the thought that went into every detail. I would use her time and time again!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had already been working with a wedding planner, but hired a set up and tear down crew to assist with the other details. Last minute, they notified me that they closed down and couldn't help me. I was so worried about all of the logistics that I would have to deal with so I started reaching out to wedding coordinators to see if they'd assist.
From the moment I started corresponding with Erin (she responds quickly!) I knew I would be in good hands. She made me feel less stressed and comfortable with her services and agreed to help me even though I already had someone running the show.
When I met her, she was energetic, directive and awesome! She came and helped make my venue beautiful and then came back to the venue to do all tear down. The whole process of working with her was completely stress free and she delivered and followed through on absolutely everything. She also wrote me a very detailed email about everything she did while I was on my honeymoon (I was worried about how I would get everything packed back up and sent off to vendors) and made me feel like a weight was lifted. I loved her energy and advice with my vision. I would absolutely recommend Chestnut & Vine to anyone. Thanks Erin!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews