Chestnut & Vine Reviews

Chestnut & Vine 5
  • Heather

Heather Rothrock · Married on 09/14/2019

Professional Day-Of Wedding Planning

I didn't realize I needed a day-of wedding planner but am so glad in hindsight that I hired Erin. She was organized and kept us on track for weeks ahead of our day, and she took charge the day of so that I was not stressed, because she handled all the last minute details. She and her team were excellent and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Kaitlyn Dixon Strickland · Married on 08/31/2019

Would highly recommend

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Chestnut & Vine. Erin, Santannah and Jessica were so sweet and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend booking them to help with your wedding coordination.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Sarah Kennedy · Married on 07/29/2019

Absolute Best Day Of Coordinator you could ask for!

We were an out of town couple that got married in Durham at Duke Chapel. Our day would have not been as perfect as it was without Erin and her assistant Jessica. Everything ran smoothly, everything was set up exactly the way we visioned it, and there was nothing left out bc Erin keeps everything on time! She is a lifesaver. Weddings are such an expensive event, trust me, you want to be able to enjoy every moment without having to worry about anything! They make sure you feel stress free and flows smoothly! She thinks of everything, has everything you could ever need last minute, (coming in clutch with the steamer!!!), and is just the sweetest person ever!! Put your trust in Chestnut and Vine and you will be so glad you did! She’s just the absolute best at a very reasonable price! Worth every penny, and more!!!!

Photos by: We Are The Bowsers

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Cecelia

Cecelia · Married on 06/15/2019

BEST decision we made.

If I could give more than 5 stars for Erin and her team, I would. Booking Chestnut & Vine was EASILY the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. Erin was warm and friendly from our very first phone call, we clicked right then and I just knew she was the best one for the job. I received structured emails each month with to-do lists, this broke things down into a manageable planning process. If I ever had any questions about vendor recommendations, the best way to do something in the wedding, etc, Erin was always quick to respond with helpful information. On rehearsal day, Erin handled my large bridal party (plus all the relatives in attendance) with ease. She was so well-organized and even had day-of timeline cards for each bridal party member. On the wedding day, Erin arrived early with her assistant, Jessica, to help bring everything together. If there was a hiccup with anything, I had no clue! Erin handled it. She kept everything moving right on schedule, from the bridesmaids getting ready, to the ceremony, to toasts during the reception. It was so well-done. I am so thankful for all of her hard work during our planning process and on the day-of! Erin and her team made it more than we could have ever hoped for.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 06/01/2019

Best money spent for my wedding!

Let me start by saying my review probably won’t do Erin and her team justice on how amazing Chestnut and Vine was for me. My husband and I met Erin at an open house. We instantly hit it off! I wasn’t looking for a wedding planner at the time but I knew after leaving the open house that if I were to use a wedding planner it would be Chestnut and Vine. Fast forward 6 months I ended up signing with Chestnut and Vine because I wanted to be able to enjoy my wedding day and not have to worry about deliveries, setting things up or making sure everything ran smoothly. Trust me you will too! My wedding day is one I will never forget and that is because Erin and her team did everything so I could just be with friends, family, my new husband and just enjoy the day. I used Erin for Day-of coordination but honestly it felt like she did more than that. The monthly check lists were so helpful to make sure I stayed on track in preparation for the big day. She was always more than willing to answer all my questions and talk things out with me in regards to details, customs and plans. She had great recommendations for vendors, many that we used and loved. The day of came and I did not worry about anything beyond getting dressed and enjoying my friends and family. I knew Erin had everything taken care of and organized. She’s very thorough and makes things happen. I had a vendor that wouldn’t contact me back then one email from Erin and the vendor was emailing me about once a week. She really got along great with everyone in my wedding party, vendors and my wedding guests. She was able to take charge but still remained calm and pleasant, so everyone listened and did what she asked. Honestly Erin as my wedding coordinator was the best money I spent for my wedding. My wedding was absolutely perfect and I couldn’t have done it without Erin and her team. My husband and I would recommend her to any of our friends or family. Don't look any further than Chestnut and Vine because Erin will take care of you!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2019

S t o p s e a r c h i n g - h i r e e r i n, a l r e a d y!

Stop your searching now and hire Chestnut & Vine for your Day of Coordinator - you won't regret it! I did research on day of coordinators for months and was so hesitant about spending the money. Since I was planning the wedding by myself anyway and work in logistics for a living, I thought I could do it all on my own. There's no way we could have pulled our wedding off without Erin. But beyond that, we actually ENJOYED our wedding. Like, had a freaking blast didn't want the night to end. It's been less than two weeks and we can't stop talking about how we want to do it all over again. To be honest I didn't think that was possible, I just assumed your wedding day was always stressful (so much so that I was pro eloping). Erin made sure that everything was taken care of in the background, and because we had so much trust in her I wasn't worried about a single thing that day. I even texted the groomsmen the day before the wedding and they joked that I was going to get them in trouble with Erin because I guess she had told everyone to reach out to her instead of bugging the bride haha. She's down to earth (which made my husband and I so comfortable with her), professional, reliable, trustworthy, and can do the dirty work of making sure things go right behind the scenes and keep the party going at the same time. Erin - we can't thank you enough. Thanks for being my logistics partner in crime and the only person I'd trust handing the reigns over to. To everyone else, you won't find someone better than Erin.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2019

Erin helped us plan our dream day and executed it PERFECTLY

Erin was the first an best commitment I made for our wedding. She was always available for recommendations, questions, emergency SOS. I honestly could not have done it with out her. She is also the best value in the Raleigh Durham area. If you even considering a planner/coordinator, just go ahead and get her on your vendor list. You thank yourself later.

Chestnut & Vine 10
    Chestnut & Vine 11
    Chestnut & Vine 12
    Chestnut & Vine 13
    Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Erin

Erin Blake · Married on 03/08/2019

The absolute best...

Erin is amazing. Book her now! The moment we met her she set our minds at ease. She was always great about answering questions through our planning process and sent us checklists every month to keep us on track. She made sure the wedding day ran smooth so that we could enjoy our family and friends. We had a very large wedding party and she made a great timeline for them so they knew exactly where to be and when. She made sure that the wedding party got to enjoy the happy hour appetizers after we finished pictures. She helped keep us on track through the reception so that we could visit with every table but also have time to enjoy our dinner. I hear so many couples say they don't even get to eat at all at their wedding. Bottom line is: Hire Erin....Now.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 09/22/2018

Bride or Groom; STOP RIGHT THERE, this is the person you NEED for your big day!! I am reviewing my wedding coordinator only a few days after the wedding - that is how AMAZING she is!! Our wedding officiant actually recommended Chestnut & Vine to us early in the process. She is THE best coordinator out there - extremely attentive to details and personable.

We hired Erin and her team as our day-of coordinator, but she was really with me through the entire process. Every month she would send me a checklist of items I should be working on for the month and checked in on us often. She really acted like a very close friend and she is so easy to get along with. Erin and her team are also very knowledgeable and very quick to respond as well. Erin calmed all of my nerves in the few weeks before the wedding (right when Hurricane Florence was coming through North Carolina as well) and took care of every little detail item (and I mean EVERY little detail) during the day. She constantly checked on us to make sure we where thrilled on our wedding day and kept us right on schedule (very important to me). Erin even double checked items I was nervous about - like making sure the correct songs played for our ceremony. I really didn't have to worry about a thing since I trusted Erin completely.

If you are unsure (like I was at first) on spending money on a wedding coordinator think about it this way - you are spending months (maybe a year!) planning and selecting items and events to create an amazing day for you, your family and friends. Your wedding day should be the day YOU and your partner get to enjoy all your hard work, you don't want to worry about the timelines and logistics on YOUR big day! Erin and her team will take care of all the little details and keep things smooth. Honestly I would've paid double for how perfect she made our wedding. They are SO worth it!!

Chestnut & Vine 14
    Chestnut & Vine 15
    Chestnut & Vine 16
    Chestnut & Vine 17
    Sent on 09/26/2018

Kara · Married on 06/02/2018

Chestnut & Vine was absolutely the perfect choice for our day of coordination needs for our wedding and provided more than just day of coordination. Erin sent monthly checklists to make sure we were on track and answered all of our questions throughout the entire process. Erin calmed all of our nerves and our wedding day turned out perfectly largely due to Erin and her thoroughness and professionalism. We found out after the wedding that somehow our Junior Bridesmaid didn't have a bouquet and that Erin helped to create a bouquet for her. We had no idea and it wasn't until weeks later that we found out from a Bridesmaid. She literally took care of everything we needed. She is a joy to work with and we would recommend to anyone! Don't hesitate to use Chestnut & Vine!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Anna · Married on 05/27/2018

Erin was absolutely the BEST vendor we had. She is extremely organized, punctual, and caring. She knows SO much about the wedding industry and was a HUGE help every step of the way. She even helped us handle a situation with a vendor that was not being kind or flexible. She played a huge role in making our wedding day completely stress free. In my opinion, Erin is one of the best in the business!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Laura · Married on 03/10/2018

We cannot speak highly enough about Erin! Finding her and hiring her was by far one of the very best decisions that we made in all of wedding planning! This lady is one of the most happy, energetic, positive, and ORGANIZED people I have ever met, and her involvement in our wedding was a true x-factor! We were looking for someone to help us make all the planning that we had done happen with low stress and success on our wedding day. Erin was the perfect match.

As a day-of coordinator, we started meeting 6 months out, and she began providing us with monthly checklists to make sure we were on pace. These were amazing - helped reassure us that we were on pace with many of the big things, but brought to our attention little details that we would have never thought of! She met in person with my husband and I a few weeks out to make sure we felt great about the day-of flow, and this was very effective to help us know what to expect (and realize yet again that she had everything under control).

I could go on and on about her helping cart things from the rehearsal to the reception venue the next day, her "guys and girls" itinerary cards for the wedding party (AMAZING!), her calm nature the morning of the wedding, her emergency kit completely with anything you can need (including colorful straws to sip water before ceremony so as not to mess up lipstick!), her incredible communication and coordination of all of our vendors (everything went perfectly and everyone spoke of how wonderful she was to work with!), her thoughtful hellos to my elderly grandmother, her smile, and how she even transported gifts, cards, and decor back to my parents hotel room, just to be helpful!

This woman and her simple yet amazing business are a gem. Do yourself a favor and hire her to help make your vision for your wedding go off without a hitch! She's a huge blessing and a wonderful person and we are so so grateful for her!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Laura · Married on 12/02/2017

Erin is a rock star, simply put. I found Chestnut & Vine by accident, I had received a coupon at a wedding show which I lost and contacted Chestnut & Vine thinking they were the vendor. Erin quickly responded and though she wasn't the vendor I am beyond blessed that she came our way. Erin is above and beyond a day of coordinator. She was in contact with me a year out sending very helpful monthly to-do lists. Erin is straight forward and will tell you what needs to be done and how best to do it which I hugely appreciated. She made my beautiful wedding go off as smoothly as possible, it was all thanks to her. She was there for advice and offered expertise. Not to mention she is so friendly and extremely professional. Thank you, Erin! We REALLY could not have done it without you.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

Erin is amazing!!! From the very beginning of the wedding planning process she was there to answer my one million questions, provide vendor options, and talked me off the ledge when I couldn't make certain things happen. On the day of the wedding she took care of everything and our wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch. I absolutely recommend Erin and Chestnut and Vine to any bride who can plan the wedding herself but needs someone on her "team" who has gone through wedding planning 100 times before. Erin made everything run seamlessly and she was such an asset. Thanks Erin!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Chestnut & Vine's reply:

You are most welcome, Ashley, and thank you for your kind words! It was a joy getting to work with you and Matthew from start to finish. Thank you for trusting Chestnut & Vine with the most important day of your lives. Your wedding was perfect.

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2017

We met Erin at an event sponsored by Rocky Top at just the perfect moment in time. We were so discouraged with our wedding planning process and weren't having any fun with it. We already had a wedding coordinator but we talked with Erin during the event and without any agenda she graciously offered to help us find a new photographer- something that was really making us nervous about our big day because we weren't in love with ours. Erin sent us a list of no less than 25 photographers with blurbs about each of them and within our budget to replace our existing photographer and we ended up getting our dream photographer for our wedding! We both wish we had met Erin before the wedding planning process began because she is such a wonderful person and we would have loved to plan the whole wedding with her, but we are so incredibly thankful to have met her and without a doubt would recommend her to anyone getting married! Everyone we know who has gotten engaged in the past few months since we met has gotten a recommendation to go to Erin first!! Thank you Erin!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Chestnut & Vine's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage, Sarah, and thank you for your kind words. I am so glad that our paths crossed. I, too, wish we had met sooner, but I am thrilled that everything worked out well for you!

Katherine · Married on 05/28/2017

Erin by far made our wedding my dream come true. I was so nervous about hiring the right person for this huge job, but from the second I met Erin, I knew we would be in great hands. Not only are her prices actually affordable for us budget brides, but her exceptional service is priceless. Never did a question go unanswered or an email/text/phone call returned. Erin calmed my anxiety and made me feel at ease the entire year of my planning process. When the wedding day finally rolled around, she was on top of everything and I was able to sit back, relax and enjoy time with my loved ones. I can't imagine going through this process without her. My parents and guests at the wedding told me on my day how awesome she was and how relaxed everyone felt. Make the best decision up front hiring her, and the rest will all be downhill.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Erin was absolutely fantastic! Great to deal with, superb ideas and suggestions. Flawless execution. Hiring Chestnut & Vine was a valuable investment!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

Like all of the other folks on here writing reviews about Chestnut & Vine, I implore you: if you're getting married in the Triangle area of North Carolina, HIRE ERIN AS YOUR DAY-OF COORDINATOR. Trust me, you'll be so incredibly glad you did. I met with a few planners before meeting with Erin, and I knew I was going to hire her when she arrived with a nametag on and showed me a detailed agenda for our initial meeting. While Erin is a day-of coordinator, she's really so much more than that. She's a sounding board, advice-giver, calm-the-bride-down, knower-of-all-vendors, and all around rock star. Erin worked with me to develop my vision for the wedding and then put it into action. In the weeks before the wedding, little things would go wrong, and I would simply say "Oh, it's okay. I'll email Erin." On the day of my wedding, one of my bridesmaids asked me how I was so calm when I'm normally such a Type-A person. My response: "Well, Erin is here, so it's all fine." I couldn't have asked for a better person to help execute the day of my dreams. Thank you, Erin, for everything!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Chestnut & Vine's reply:

You are so welcome, Jenn! It's clients like you that make my job so much fun, and your first dance will forever be one of my favorites! Thank you for your kind words and putting your faith in Chestnut & Vine. My #1 mission is to make sure my brides are calm on their wedding day, and I'm thrilled to know that I succeeded!

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2016

Working with Erin for our wedding was an absolute dream. She is very knowledgeable, incredibly accessible, organized, thoughtful, and easy to work with. We had a unique vision for our wedding and a relatively small budget and she took it all in stride. She was instrumental in helping us create our perfect wedding. I felt so calm all day because I was so confident in our plan and I knew that if anything did go wrong she would handle it. Erin, we can't thank you enough for everything!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Chestnut & Vine's reply:

It was a pleasure assisting you with your wedding, Sarah, and getting to see your wedding day vision come to life. It could not have been a more perfect day! Thank you for putting your trust in me and allowing me to be a part of your big day. I am lucky to have clients as wonderful as you!

Jessi · Married on 08/27/2016

If you are reading and re-reading reviews driving yourself crazy, like I did, stop looking you have arrived! Erin is a perfect day of coordinator. She was on top of every tiny detail. She arrived early and stayed late like she agreed to do, she responded to every call or email right away. She was right there to answer any question and give advice as needed. Hiring Erin was like having a plan and then waving a magic wand and *Poof* it was exactly what I had imagined! Not only is she well organized and professional, she is the sweetest person! Our wedding was outside in the summer and she was working harder than anyone in the heat and did nothing but smile! She calmed my nerves and kept all the other vendors on track. Turns out she and I honeymooned at the same place and the next day (when she was "off the clock") she sent this great email detailing things she would recommend, places to go, tour guides to seek out!!! That's just how she is, sincerely friendly.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Chestnut & Vine's reply:

Thank you, Jessi! I so enjoyed assisting you and Trevor with your wedding and am thrilled that you are pleased with the job that I did for you. Working with a great couple makes my job easy, and I can't wait to hear all about your honeymoon!

Doug · Married on 07/30/2016

We worked with Erin for day-of-coordination services for our wedding last month. Erin was great to work with. She provided us with consistent updates for our wedding checklist of things we needed to complete, and kept in frequent contact with us in the weeks prior to the wedding to help iron out any last-minute details. We felt like our entire wedding day ran smoothly, and Erin was a big reason why that was the case. We would highly recommend her if you are considering hiring a day-of-coordinator.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Chestnut & Vine's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristi & Doug, for your kind words. I had so much fun working with you both, and your wedding day could not have been more perfect! Best wishes to you both!

Hannah · Married on 06/18/2016

Erin has single-handledly taken the stress out of my wedding planning! Anytime I find myself "snagged" on a project, I shoot Erin an email and she tells me exactly what I need to do to move forward! I am a bride that has no problem doing the work, I just need some help with direction and decision making and Erin is the perfect match for my wedding planning adventure! She is incredibly organized and educated about everything wedding and has a very positive but purposeful approach in our interactions! If you are looking for someone to make all your stress go away, Erin is your girl and is worth every penny! I have no fear or worries about my wedding day because I know Erin is in charge and will handle everything perfectly, and that's truly the best gift a bride can receive!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Chestnut & Vine's reply:

Thanks, Hannah, for trusting me with your wedding plans. It's brides like you who make my job fun. Your June wedding is sure to be one to remember!

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2016

I was lucky to meet Erin at the Bridal Expo at the fair grounds back in April. Our purpose in attending the show was to meet day-of coordinators. The instant I met Erin we clicked. We discussed my vision and what I was needing from a coordinator. It was a perfect match because we were on the same page, and from talking with her you can tell she has had experience. She has a wonderful personality and makes me even more excited to be planning a wedding every time I talk with her. She puts together a wonderful wedding checklist of items to think about that you may forget or just not realize you may need. Our wedding isn't until next May 21,2016, and she has already visited/met with our venue. She is on top of her game. Checking in regularly. I am so impressed already, and I am lucky we met her!! She even sent my fiance and I a card on the pre-anniversary of our wedding (5/21/2015). So sweet!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Chestnut & Vine's reply:

It is a pleasure working with you, too, Samantha! Can't wait to see all of your plans come to life next May!

I don't know what I would have done without Erin. She did so much more than just "day of" coordination for my wedding. She is very professional, friendly, knowledgeable, organized, and well, simply amazing! She was always available during the weeks before my wedding to answer questions and sent reminders so our to-do list was staying on track. She created a very detailed wedding day timeline that was extremely helpful and coordinated with the vendors. I was able to really enjoy my wedding day because I knew Erin had things under control and was making sure everything was flowing well. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Erin and the job she did! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Chestnut & Vine's reply:

It was an honor to coordinate your wedding, and I enjoyed getting to know you and your husband, as well as your extended family! Thank you for entrusting me with your wedding vision, and I'm thrilled that I exceeded your expectations. Best wishes to you, your husband and step-son for a very happy life together!

Erin · Married on 10/23/2015

Erin provided day of coordination for our wedding, but her expertise and efforts began long before our wedding day. I cannot recommend Erin enough. She was professional, organized, and fun to work with. She made sure our day was PERFECT and we appreciate the thought that went into every detail. I would use her time and time again!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Chestnut & Vine's reply:

Thank you, Erin! I had so much fun helping you with your wedding. Everything about it was beautiful. You and Brooks made the process easy because you had a vision and stuck to it! Please keep in touch!