CHERYL'S SECRET GARDEN

• The Flower Center Inc.

12 Reviews for CHERYL'S SECRET GARDEN

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 11/02/2019

Cheryl is AMAZING!!! I used her for flowers and day of coordinating and both were better than I could have dreamed. The floral arrangements were spectacular and her coordination of the rehearsal and wedding was great! It was so nice to be able to enjoy my day knowing that Cheryl was taking care of everything! My family and wedding party loved her and she is so willing to work with the family on cost and what the bride and groom have envisioned for their day!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

Cheryl was such a blessing to work with. I came to her with no prior knowledge of flowers, and armed with a few Pinterest pictures. She took the ideas I had and ran with them. The flowers at my wedding were absolutely gorgeous. She was so kind, and always ran her ideas by me before putting anything into action. She offered to let me stop by the day before my wedding, and when I was too busy to do so, sent me pictures to my phone. She even made changes to my bouquet the evening before my wedding when I asked for them. She really went above and beyond, and I am so grateful we had her.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Cheryl was AMAZING! I booked her back in January for my October 5th wedding. Throughout the process I changed my mind several times about how I wanted things to go and she was always so sweet and never made me feel like I was a problem. She even helped advise us on 'family drama"! She was wonderful and I plan to use her for anything else I will need flowers for!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Award

• 109A TRADEWYND DR. Lynchburg, 24502 See on map
    Location of (CHERYL'S SECRET GARDEN)