123 Maple, Estero, FL 33928 Map · Phone number

sendIMG1222
sendIMG1222

14 Reviews for cher hanna photography

Kim · Married on 10/18/2014

Where have Cher and Ed been all my life? They were incredible! The passion that Cher has for her work and love of wedding details is truly amazing. It it's incredible to have someone on your iPhone contact list that you can call about the most random questions about your wedding-from flowers, to details about linens, hair and makeup--to restaurants ...Cher was always there--even via email at 1 am. She was even excited to see pictures of my hair ideas for the wedding.

Cher Hanna photography was extremely flexible in creating "a package" (using that word loosely") to meet all of my needs to memorialize my wedding last weekend.

Ed had the patience of a Saint and has an eye for detail.

I could not have been happier with my selection. I highly recommend Cher Hanna Photography.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Richelle · Married on 04/05/2013

I just wanted to share how amazing Cher and Ed Hanna were for our wedding. We are from Canada and we married to Naples Florida. I found Cher on online and couldn`t be happier with their service. They went above and beyond!!! Cher even passed out wine charms that we had while we had the dinner service, something that was not her job, she just went for it!!! Very sweet couple!! They worked so well together, and really got everyone laughing and made everyone so comfortable. I highly recommend this lovely team for your special day as I thought they were perfect! Thanks for you service I would use you in the future for family photos when back in sunny Florida!!!

Richelle

Sent on 04/27/2013

Carolyn · Married on 11/10/2012

We live in Ohio - the bride was from N.C., so all pre-wedding information was shared via phone or email, which made us all a bit nervous. However, Cher and Ed were AMAZING !!! Not only are our pictures spectacular, but they are the envy of all our friends whose sons/dtrs. were recently married.
    They were both incredibly responsive and handled some extra-ordinary situations effortlessly. (water was out in the hotel all morning so no one was dressed or ready on time, musician was a "no-show").
    For pictures that reflect the beauty and emotion of the day, Cher Hanna Photography is a must
    Carolyn (Cincinnati, OH)

Sent on 03/03/2013

Award

• Salon Teez Weddings
    Salon Teez Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

Daniel and I always love when we get the chance to work with Cher - her and her husband always do an amazing job.

• No Worries Weddings & Events
    No Worries Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

What I love about working with Cher (and husband Ed) is not only her professionalism but her great positive energy. They never hesitate to go beyond the call of duty and never disappoint. Cher's artistic eye takes wedding photos from pictures to works of art. by Kelly Werder, No Worries Weddings

• 123 Maple Estero, 33928 See on map