807 West Lynn #105, Austin, TX 78703 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Chelsey Schrader Photography

Beautiful.. Fun.. Creative..

Chelsey Schrader Photography takes pride in documenting all the love and emotion from your biggest day. We are fun, relaxed wedding photographers who love what we do. We create professional and beautiful wedding images... it's that simple!

Send us and email... give us a call... we look forward to meeting with you soon!

Follow Chelsey Schrader Photography on

wedding001
engagement005

26 Reviews for Chelsey Schrader Photography

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! What else could I possibly say about Chelsey!! She was the best photographer I could have had for our entire wedding process!! Chelsey was the first photographer we met with and I knew instantly after our first meeting she was who i wanted for our wedding!! We all instantly connected from the get go and it was like that throughout our entire process of our year long engagement! She is a fabulous photographer, amazing person and I have had the pleasure to work with her on one of the most amazing year of my life!!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Casey · Married on 07/19/2014

Chelsey and her assistant, Brandon, photographed my wedding in July and were very organized, friendly, efficient, and always available! They were very discreet but always there to capture precious moments. They helped corraI family members and bridal party attendants for group photos and made sure I was comfortable and not stressed. Brandon took photographs when asked and Chelsey listened to what we wanted and made time for our special bride and groom shots. I can't wait to see the photographs from our wedding and would highly recommend using Chelsey Schrader Photography!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Paige · Married on 03/07/2014

Chelsey has been a friend to my husband for years- so we were fortunate to already know her and her family! I could not imagine us using any other photographer... Chelsey made us feel comfortable through every session we had (engagements, bridals, and the wedding). She captured moments when I didn't even know she was around! I did not have a videographer- and at first I really wish I had one but once I got all of the pictures from our wedding, I felt like there was a perfect story to our night given to us through her amazing pictures! She's very professional, attentive, personable, and all around a genuine person! I can't wait to use her once we start our family!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Chelsey Schrader Photography Pricing

Chelsey Schrader Photography Price Rates

Chelsey Schrader Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,980.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Arbor Pointe Event Centre
    Arbor Pointe Event Centre Banquet Halls

Chelsea is a wonderful person to work with PLUS she is a great photogrpher!! Her service to our brides has been wonderful. We love working with her.

• 807 West Lynn #105 Austin, 78703 See on map