CHEFS Catering

Lexington, VA View map Visit website

Shayma J. Married on 09/05/2021

Best decision ever

Next to getting married to the love of my life, hiring John and the CHEFS team was the best decision EVER. I sincerely don't have the words to do justice to this team. There are vendors, and then there are people like John who want to embrace what your wedding means to you and do every single thing in his capacity to bring that vision to life and take it even further. John is a visionary; he is talented beyond measure, flexible, warm, and treats his staff and anyone around him like family. I am a big foodie and had a very different, specific vision for my wedding. I wanted a South Asian/Mediterranean family style mezze meal-- which included specific recipes that I loved. John never blinked. He actually took the time to learn new methods of cooking and explore different dishes to give us the best dinner service we could have imagined. Instead of making me feel like I was burdening him with the specific requests, he told me he enjoyed the opportunity to expand his culinary knowledge. That is a truly artist! Our guests RAVED about dinner. I will never forget it. Hiring CHEFs will be the best decision you will make-- don't think twice.
    Carrington A. Married on 04/25/2020

CHEFS food and service is amazing!

From the moment we did our tasting and experienced John’s hospitality our catering decision was clear!

Our wedding food was phenomenal and the service all of our guests received was top notch. As the bride and groom we had our own server who brought us drinks during cocktail hour photos and served us our food first so we could make the rounds during dinner, which was such a nice touch!

The flexibility in providing our own alcohol was a major appeal and they did a great job of assembling and serving our signature cocktails as well!

Real Weddings

• Chelsea & Nick
    24 photos · 09/18/2021

302 Stoneridge Lane Lexington, 24450
Location of (CHEFS Catering)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding