EAT Catering

Ashland, VA View map Visit website

EAT Catering is a full-service wedding catering business based out of Ashland, Virginia. Their talented team is passionate about delighting wedding-goers with their delectable cuisine. They are willing to feed couples and their loved ones all over the Greater Richmond area. With an extensive menu that is sure to leave you spoiled for choice, this company has the skill to give you and your guests a memorable dining experience.

Cuisine

The EAT Catering team is committed to culinary excellence and providing superlative customer service. Their chefs can accommodate a range of dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and nut-free. Whether you enjoy BBQ, Mexican, or Southern dishes, they have you covered. Traditional shrimp cocktail, spicy chicken tacos, and beef wellington are just a few of the meals they can prepare.

• Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$24

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$18

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$24

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$5

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
BBQ
Local
Mexican
Sandwiches
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
Linens

• Emily
    Emily B. Married on 01/29/2022

BEST caterer in RVA

EAT catering catered our wedding last month, January 2022, and Sheila and her team were perfect.

The servers and bartenders were impeccable, and the food was delicious. From the beginning, Sheila made everything so easy for us.

I love that EAT has SO MANY food options and serving styles, and that you can handle all of your linen and serve ware needs right in one place. We got everything food and drink related from EAT, and it was worth every penny because they made it such a breeze. They provided appetizers for cocktail hour, allowed us to serve dinner at the tables family style (which I have never seen before at a wedding), did a hot chocolate bar since it was a winter wedding, and provided the non-alcoholic beverages since we opted to supply the alcohol ourselves. The bartenders even did our custom cocktails! They also set up a delicious assorted deserts station since we opted not to do a big wedding cake. It was a complete hit.

My husband and I did our tasting day and selected our linens and plates at the same meeting, and then on our wedding day, exactly what we asked for arrived exactly where and how we wanted it. Plus, it was really affordable!

And Sheila was so flexible with our changing guest count, and with dietary accomodations!

Everyone loved the food, and I loved that it was easy and all encompassing so I only had to communicate with one person to handle everything food and drink related. And Sheila is so reliable and prompt in communication that I never once stressed.

I will recommend EAT catering to anyone getting married, or literally any situation where you'd need a caterer.
  • Lexie
    Lexie Married on 10/16/2021

Plant-based options? Yes please!

With me being vegan, it was a struggle at first trying to find a company that could cater to both mine and my husbands palette (as he loves his meat) - but EAT went above and beyond any expectations we had! They made two of our sides vegan and even took it a step further and provided a fully vegan meal for a few of my guests. One of the guests was in awe as she stated to me that she’s never been to a wedding with a vegan option before! All of the food was talked about for days after the wedding - everyone thought it was incredibly delicious!

EAT Catering's reply:

Thank you, Lexie, for this positive review! We were so happy to have been able to prepare food that you, your husband, and all of your guests could eat. Congratulations to you and your husband on a beautiful wedding and marriage!

10400 Leadbetter Road Ashland, VA, 23005
Location of (EAT Catering)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding