EAT Catering

• OMO Catering Inc

3 Reviews for EAT Catering

Becca Moon · Married on 11/17/2018

Great Food!

EAT Catering catered the food for our wedding and it was absolutely fantastic! Rob is great to work with. He’s super friendly, knowledgeable & organized.

I can’t say enough great things about the food, it was so incredibly good. We did a taco bar and EAT knocked it out of the park. By far some of the best food I’ve had, and all the guests loved it!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Mallaree · Married on 08/28/2016

Rob and the entire EAT Catering team were SO incredibly excellent. Rob took a simple request I had and made it into more than I could EVER imagine. My husband and I wanted brisket and tacos -- Rob created some of the best brisket I've EVER had (and I'm from Texas, y'all so I know good brisket) with delicious homemade barbecue sauces to enjoy as well.

The taco bar included so many different options (chicken, fish, pork) with toppings (pico, salsa varieties, corn salsa, cheese, sour cream, guac, etc.). And the mac and cheese. Oh. My. Word. I will never, ever, ever eat mac and cheese as good as EAT. Ever.

The staff was incredibly kind, fun, and upbeat all evening as well.

I cannot say enough good things about Rob and how wonderful he and his entire team were. Trust me, you will NOT regret working with this amazing team.

Thank you again Rob for everything you did to make my day perfect. I have heard from all my guests that this was by far the best wedding food they have ever had. You are amazing!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/07/2015

Eat Catering is an amazing company with fantastic service and an individualized approach to their clients. I can't comment enough on how fortunate I was to find them. The staff was personable and pleasant, going out of their way for my guests and myself at every turn. Their rates were reasonable and they offered linen and china rentals. They are a small company but their food and service could rival any big name I could find. They truly made my wedding!

Sent on 11/18/2015