Ann Arbor, MI 48108 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000

About Charlotte Manning Photography

"It is one thing to photograph people. It is another to make others care about them by revealing the core of their humanness." -Paul Strand

Don't let the special moments and people in your life pass you by. Immortalize all the best times of your life with Charlotte Manning Photography- your Michigan Wedding Photographer.

Charlotte Manning specializes in natural light photography, and is educated in lighting, composite photography, flawless editing and uses a variety of lenses to best capture your special day.

If you are looking for a wedding collection: think about the type of photography you are looking for. My personal style is photojournalistic and I enjoy capturing the "in-between moments" more than anything else. Expect all of my images to be timeless, creative and have special attention to detail.

If you are looking for a portrait session: think about the place that makes you feel most content and happy- and that's where we will meet. My most favorite location for your session is your home; there is nothing better than capturing your family within your own unique atmosphere. Expect to spend some time indoors as well as outdoors to capture both candid and traditional portraits.

Charlotte Manning Photography specializes in a variety of sessions:
Wedding
Engagement
Lifestyle: newborn, children, maternity, families, senior

Call 734-972-8972 or email to schedule a session!

Follow Charlotte Manning Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• sherminphotography
b459a55adc42343b 1505766459816 mg8469
mg6974

3 Reviews for Charlotte Manning Photography

Scott B. · Married on 12/29/2018

Great experience and photos!

We hired Charlotte to take photos at our wedding in December 2018 in Ann Arbor, and she did a fantastic job. Our wedding had about 175 guests, with a wedding party of 14.

For example, she did a good job of organizing the “first look” photo before the ceremony. She was able to creatively use the space of the church we were in to choreograph a scene of my wife coming down the stairs and walking up behind me, which led to some cool photos.

My wife and I were really pleased with how the photos turned out. The digital gallery was easy to work with and order prints from. Charlotte was also flexible in allowing us to split the print discount between ourselves, my family, and my wife’s family. In all our communications before and after the wedding, she was quick to respond and answer any questions we had.

Overall, we had a great experience with Charlotte and would highly recommend her to other couples looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Charlotte Manning Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Scott, for your kind words. I truly enjoyed capturing your special day and I am so happy to hear you enjoyed the first look images-- what a fun moment! Your wedding was beautiful and I enjoyed getting to know you both a little bit through the process. I wish you and Laura nothing but the best, and I hope to catch up with you some time in the future if you need a photographer!

Katie F. · Married on 10/26/2013

Fantastic!

From the beginning, Charlotte has always been fantastic! She does such an amazing job with our family’s photos, from engagement, wedding, and now family! She is fun, patient, and has such an eye for photography. Would definitely recommend for your wedding, or family pictures!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Randi · Married on 10/18/2008

My husband and I love Charlotte!! Charlotte is so kind, and very patient!! Charlottes work is breathtaking!! Before my husband and I got married, we had a meeting with Charlotte to look at her work, and give her ideas of what we're looking for at our wedding. Charlotte met all of our needs, plus some!!! I HIGHLY recommended Charlotte for wedding (or any other kind) of photography.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Charlotte Manning Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Ann Arbor, 48108 See on map
    7349728972 (Other Phone Number)
    Always Open
    Location of (Charlotte Manning Photography)