Charleston Makeup Artist - Ginny Brogan

999 Lake Hunter Cir Suite D - Mt Pleasant Medi Spa, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number

About Charleston Makeup Artist - Ginny Brogan

Your look at your venue on your important day - I make it happen. Enhancing your natural beauty lies at the heart of MakeupbyGinny. Every woman has certain qualities unique to her. I find and highlight them, transforming you into the best version of you.

Hi, I'm Ginny a professional makeup and hair artist. I've been in the beauty industry 25 years and freelancing for 5 years. With hundreds of satisfied, return clients I know how to deliver just the look you want.

I am Hollywood trained and a certified DinairPro, MacPro, UrbanDecayPro, and SigmaPro.

Credits include large and small weddings, runway, prom, TV.

Ginny was an outstanding and amazing makeup artist! Very professional at the same time very kind and caring! Ginny knew exactly what to do to give the perfect wedding look for me and did it to perfection! I definitely can't wait the next time I get my makeup done by Ginny! Keizzy A., August 11, 2015

I offer both airbrush and traditional foundation.Many of my brides choose airbrush foundation. Not only is it long wearing, but it is beautiful in photographs. My non-airbrush foundations have been carefully chosen for their performance in flash photography. Lashes are also a beautiful addition for your wedding day and draw attention to the eyes. I have carefully chosen a wide variety of lash styles from demure to dramatic to offer my clients.

My studio is at Mount Pleasant Medi Spa, where I meet many of my brides for a trial run. I will also come to your home or hotel room, if that better suits your needs . If you need an appointment during non business hours, I can accommodate you.

I treat the pre-wedding trial as important as the actual wedding day. We discuss the makeup you want for yourself and your bridesmaids. After I understand the style you hope to achieve, I begin the makeup application. (Some brides choose me to be their hairstylist too.) During this time we have the freedom of experimenting with more than one look. When you are happy with the results, I take notes, so that we are both confident that your wedding day will go smoothly. Call me at 843-708-3209 to set up your trial run.

Follow Charleston Makeup Artist - Ginny Brogan on

a8fee69521361490 wedding wire
ginny wedding 2
image 1
Charleston Makeup Artist - Ginny Brogan
charleston makeup artist folly beach
ginny wedding 3
charleston makeup pro copy
Glamorous: winged liner, lashes, and a nude lip
Glamorous: winged liner, lashes, and a nude lip
07 27 13 45 04
img26131
Charleston Makeup Artist - Ginny Brogan
This was a trial run done at my studio at Mount Pleasant Medi Spa.
This was a trial run done at my studio at Mount Pleasant Medi Spa.
ginny wedding 1
ginny wedding 4
ginny wedding 5
ginny wedding 6
07 20 13 03 05
20150920204613
Charleston Makeup Artist - Ginny Brogan
isle of palms makeup artist
Charleston Makeup Artist - Ginny Brogan
mt pleasant makeup artist airbrush
Charleston Makeup Artist - Ginny Brogan
mt pleasant professional makeup artist
charleston wedding makeup artist
charleston makeup artist airbrush
Charleston Makeup Artist - Ginny Brogan
mt pleasant makeup artist professional
charleston makeup artist prom
a8fee69521361490 wedding wire
ginny wedding 2

5 Reviews for Charleston Makeup Artist - Ginny Brogan

Kelsey · Married on 03/25/2018

I booked Ginny after seeing her masterpiece hair/makeup job from a friend's wedding. Ginny did my makeup and holy cow was it amazing. As a person who has never had professional makeup done, I was nervous about someone putting eyelashes and stuff on me, but it was stunning and lasted! The process was very easy and she made me feel like a princess on my big day!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Suzanne · Married on 10/29/2016

I am so happy I chose Makeup by Ginny for my wedding! Ginny was great about communication-email, texting, phone-she was prompt and got back to me quickly. Two days before the wedding, she and I met at her studio in Mount Pleasant for a makeup/hair trial. (I would highly recommend doing this)! I felt like a princess and got my first real experience with airbrush makeup (so cool). Ginny is a very sweet individual and I instantly felt comfortable working with her. After our trial we made notes and tweaked a few things for the wedding. On the wedding day, Ginny was gracious enough to travel out to Isle of Palms (at 9am) to do hair and makeup for my mother and I (small 10 person wedding with no bridesmaids and groomsmen). I love that she was mobile and came with her lighting, chairs, makeup, curling irons, etc. She dutifully spent over 3 hours working on mom and I and we looked absolutely gorgeous. Worth every penny! Mom and I were very happy with "Makeup by Ginny" and would recommend her for any hair and makeup needs.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Kellyann · Married on 04/10/2016

Ginny was great!! She was very attentive to all my needs. Also, Extremely pleasant to be around. I highly recommend her! Thanks again Ginny!!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Charleston Makeup Artist - Ginny Brogan FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• 999 Lake Hunter Cir Suite D - Mt Pleasant Medi Spa Mount Pleasant, 29464 See on map
    (843) 708-3209 (Phone number)
    843-608-4801 (Fax Number)