Celebration Ceremonies

Puyallup, WA View map

Note: "Rev Bob is a fun and caring Christian minister and will help you have a fun and memorable wedding ceremony (of your dreams) the way you want it, anywhere in Washington State".

For more information please see my web page: www.ineedaminister.com or call me at (253) 229-9967 to discus your wedding plans.

I offer an optional "Marriage Prep Course" that is designed to be fun, easy and help you survive the ups and downs of married life. My wife Ruth and I have been married for over 43 years, and we are each other's best friend. Though much of the course is based on the same stuff of other courses, we give a lot of insights from our own experience.

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Evangelical

4.3 out of 5 rating
  • I
    Irina Married on 08/28/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Reverend Bob was our minister at our wedding in August 2015 at Wine and Roses Country Estate, and we were very happy to work with him! He was always flexible, punctual, responded all my messages and calls. He has a great experience as an officiant at the weddings, so he gave me many very helpful advices. Our ceremony was very beautiful, and my mom was crying:) He was also very willing to perform the ceremony with Russian translation as my parents don't speak English. I definitely recommend Reverend Bob to all brides and grooms!
    Laurie Married on 08/16/2008
    4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rev. Bob was a great officiant! He was warm and friendly and with each meeting we had with him I had nothing but confidence that our ceremony would turn out great!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Celebration Ceremonies 1
Discount
On Monday through Thursday I offer a ceremony, that is a step above going to the courthouse, in my office for a small donation. (other restrictions may apply, call for more information)

Adam's DJ Service Adam's DJ Service Wedding DJs

I worked with Bob a couple of times this year and he's always a pleasure to work with. He's very funny and always brings his great personality to every wedding!

Puyallup, 98374
Location of (Celebration Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding