Happily Wed Ceremonies

Roy, WA View map Visit website

Happily Wed Ceremonies is a wedding officiant service based in Roy, Washington. Owner Leeann loves helping couples bring their vision to life with personalized ceremonies. Leeann discovered her passion for officiating weddings back in 2016. Since then, she has delighted in assisting couples with putting their love into words for their momentous occasion. Happily Wed Ceremonies offers an inclusive service with a diverse set of skills. Leeann and her team will strive to make your special day unforgettable as you leap into your new marriage.

Happily Wed Ceremonies would love to meet with you to discuss your ideas for your wedding. Once Leeann has gotten to know you, she will create a ceremony unique to your romantic story. Her company offers services such as declaration and signing, elopements, as well as assistance with rehearsals and providing witnesses. Leeann and her dedicated team will gladly travel to your venue to officiate your important event. They can also perform vow renewals and re-commitment ceremonies.

• Woman-owned

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

OR
WA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Shalaka Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly what we were looking for

We sought an officiant a secular and relatively simple ceremony. Leeann was able to craft that for us by making us fill out a relationship story document. She then send us a draft which we were happy with. Even after reason the draft, her conduct of the ceremony was even better in person. She gave us a few tips and tricks which were invaluable like counting to 2 before the kiss so that she could move out of the frame and our photographer could have an excellent photo of the first kiss. She also revised our plan for the bridal bouquet to be held until we were supposed to hold hands. Would recommend her for anyone looking for an officiant, because she really takes your custom needs into account.

Happily Wed Ceremonies's reply:

Shalaka, thank you so much for your kind words! It was wonderful working with you and Chris! Many blessings on your future together!
    Amrie B. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot recommend her enough!!

Leeann was a tremendous help in putting together our elopement ceremony on very short notice. She was able to help provide information on locations as well as the legal process of everything. She took great care in making sure that the script was honed in to be exactly what we were looking for for our special day. She was professional and went above and beyond to help us have an amazing ceremony. Thank you Leeann!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria V. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing!

I emailed her very last minute for a small intimate ceremony and she immediately replied and was able to be extremely flexible with us. She was always quick to text back and we are so thankful we got to spend our wedding ceremony with her!
  • illustration stars

Team

Leeann
Leeann
Owner

Hi! I'm Leeann! I own Happily Wed Ceremonies. I am born and raised in the PNW and live with my partner and our dog. I love to read, spend time with family, and get out and enjoy all the beauty the PNW has to offer.

I started Happily Wed Ceremonies in 2016 when I was asked to step in as an officiant for my dear friend's wedding. Since then, I have embraced the passion I have for being an officiant and turned it into a passion-project. I look forward to helping you and your partner achieve your dream of a perfect wedding ceremony.

Roy Roy, WA, 98580
Location of (Happily Wed Ceremonies)
PO BOX 828 McKenna, WA, 98558
360-791-5868

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding