Attributes highlighted by couples

Marriage License & Certificate
Seasoned Professional
Officiant
Great Planner

Another‌ ‌One‌ ‌Ties‌ ‌The‌ ‌Knot‌ is a wedding officiant based in Lakewood, Washington. Owner Cherise cherishes each opportunity to help couples tell their tales of love. She welcomes to-be-weds from all walks of life to the altar. Cherise can officiate ceremonies that are small and intimate, large and grand, and anywhere in between. For her, each big day is all about the couple at its center and letting their personalities shine through.

Another‌ ‌One‌ ‌Ties‌ ‌The‌ ‌Knot‌ works with couples, paying attention to their needs and vision for the day. Cherise can guide couples from rehearsal to ceremony and is available to travel outside Tacoma. After couples have exchanged their vows, Cherise can even take care of filing their marriage license allowing the newlyweds to enjoy their evening.

• Black-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

100% Recommended by couples

E
E T Sent on 01/22/2024

Amazing Experience

More then could have thought. Very informative about the process. Attentive to details. Great communication about the process. She was very helpful and worked with us during the process. She did an excellent job on everything. I will definitely be recommending her to anyone and everyone.
Bunni
Bunni L. Sent on 10/15/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Add a little Geek ~ Perfect!

Cherise made our ceremony one to remember - she worked with me from the greeting to the big day - and never made me feel rushed or a burden! (I may have been a little email happy for a bit there)
She incorporated our story, humor and sass and of course a bit of geek into our ceremony - and was more than happy to work with my best friend (and a maid of honor) to do a handfasting as well ^-^
She helped with timing and vow writing and even managed to print them out for us day of because we forgot to!

5 stars is not enough - 100/10 - hands down would recommend again and again.
We cannot thank you enough - and apricate everything you've done!!!
A
Alisa S. Sent on 10/06/2023

She is the best!

Cherise performed our elopement ceremony and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Not only did she follow us around in the woods, in the rain, for an hour until we found the perfect spot, the ceremony itself was more well-written than anything even one of our closest friends could have composed. The whole thing was just perfect, I would give her 10 stars if I could. Hire her immediately, you’ll thank me later.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding