Washington, Seattle, WA 98115 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About A Beautiful Beginning

A Beautiful Beginning is a wedding officiant business operating out of Seattle, Washington. Owned and operated by Reverend Ron Davids, this service aims to join two people in joyful matrimony as they prepare to celebrate the rest of their lives together.

A Beautiful Beginning enjoys incorporating personality into the celebrations of love that they preside over. Whether encouraging couples to include personal anecdotes, meaningful quotations, memorable music, or words of wisdom, Ron enjoys adding color and character into the ceremonies which he crafts.

An inclusive and supportive celebrant, Ron enjoys officiating at ceremonies of diverse types, including interfaith and culturally vibrant weddings.

Ultimately, A Beautiful Beginning loves to create an event that is a spiritual, loving celebration of who the happy pair are as individuals as well as who they are as a couple.

4 Reviews for A Beautiful Beginning

A Beautiful Beginning 1
A Beautiful Beginning 2
A Beautiful Beginning 3

Aaron · Married on 07/27/2019

Rev Ron is an excellent wedding officiant

We were looking for a small simple ceremony for our backyard wedding, we wanted to keep it non-religious due to us having different religious upbringings. We hired Rev Ron to be our officiant, and he really delivered.

Before our wedding day he called me up and we had a chance to go over our plans, which we didn't really have much of a plan, we just wanted to keep it short and simple with traditional vows. He offered to email me what he planned to say in advance to allow us a chance to review it and give input. We didn't need to make a single change to it.

On our wedding day he arrived 30 minutes early to help us sort out all of the paperwork, so that we wouldn't have to deal with it afterwards when we wanted to be celebrating with family. After that was taken care of he mingled with the guests until it was time to start.

We really didn't have much of a plan that day as far as organizing the event, but he was great in stepping up and inviting everyone to come to the back yard for the start of the ceremony. The ceremony itself was exactly what we had hoped for. It was short and sweet, while it was not religious, it had some good words of wisdom and properly conveyed the weight and importance of marrige. I had a number of people specifically say to me that they really liked what Rev Ron had said.

So I would strongly recommend hiring Rev Ron to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. He really came through in helping make our special day even more memorable.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Morgana · Married on 09/02/2017

My guests said it was the best ceremony they'd attended!

Reverend Ron was the officiant at my wedding in September 2017. Ron is absolutely amazing and I cannot recommend him highly enough. From the beginning he communicated well with us, helping us to think through what was important to us in our ceremony. He took the time to get to know what my husband and I cared about most for our wedding, and was thoughtful in structuring the words he used during the ceremony (especially our vows) to fit with us and our vision for the day and for our lives together. He was hugely helpful at the rehearsal, taking charge of the process to make sure everyone knew where to be when, making sure the people doing readings knew how to use the microphone properly, and ensuring that my husband and I would be placed well so that our photographer could take beautiful photos! The day of the wedding, we had an unexpected 110 degree heat wave, and the chapel where we were getting married didn't have A/C. Ron was terrific at helping to keep the wedding party's spirits up as we melted in the heat. Despite the heat, his ceremony was reviewed by many of my guests as the best they had attended – I kept hearing from friends in the weeks and months after the wedding that they were blown away by how meaningful his words were, especially compared to other weddings they had attended. Ron helped make our wedding special, unique to us, and filled with joy, love, and excitement as we celebrated our marriage surrounded and supported by our friends and family. I very enthusiastically recommend him!

Sent on 10/01/2019

A Beautiful Beginning Pricing

A Beautiful Beginning Price Rates

A Beautiful Beginning FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    WA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English