5010 130th Place NE, Marysville, WA 98271 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About An Upbeat Wedding Officiant For Your Wedding

Serving Washington & Oregon couples since 2005

Planning an intimate celebration? Elopement style with just you and your fiancee? Or are you going to shoot for the wedding that your family and friends will be talking about long after the vows are said and the last of the guests have gone home? Let me help you put together a ceremony & wedding day to fit your vision!

I serve couples of all beliefs, whether religious, spiritual or of none. I have had the honor of bringing many couples into marriage over the last few years and continue to love my job as well as the opportunity to serve new couples. I perform elopement-style weddings to medium scale up to very large weddings. My rates are very reasonable and with this you will receive a high quality of service. I am very dedicated to incorporating my couple's beliefs and important aspects of their relationship to create a one-of-a-kind ceremony. I do have references available upon request. Areas I serve but not limited to Marysville, Tulalip, Arlington, Everett, Lk Stevens, Bothell, Mill Creek, Snohomish, Monroe, Kirkland, Redmond, Bellevue, Seattle, Granite Falls, Mt Vernon, Burlington, Bellingham, Blaine, Ferndale and other areas throughout the Puget Sound.

Follow An Upbeat Wedding Officiant For Your Wedding on

An Upbeat Wedding Officiant For Your Wedding 1
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 09/19/2019

Excellent!

Tiffani was so great. She was so helpful and always willing to give me ideas and help with anything I needed. She was a fantastic coordinator and officiant. Our ceremony was beautiful and everything I thought it would be. I would recommend Tiffani to anyone.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Crystal · Married on 05/04/2019

Easy going and comforting like a long time friend

Tiffani was absolutely a perfect match to officiate our small wedding. Easy to communicate with, wonderful personality and incorporates our style and custom requests with ease. Thanks so much for making our day extra special Tiffani!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2018

I am so glad I hired Tiffani for my wedding! Before we met, she was very prompt in responding to emails. She was also flexible on setting a time and place to meet. When I met her, I knew I wanted to hire her due to her organization and questions asked during our meeting, and her upbeat personality. Her price was also great! We booked her for our rehearsal and to officiate our wedding. During the rehearsal, she was very efficient and took charge in making sure everyone was at the right place at the right time and knew what to do during the ceremony. She did a beautiful job creating a personalized script for our ceremony and did a wonderful job delivering it during the ceremony. She was also very accommodating to what we wanted. For example, my brother wanted to get a drone picture at the end of the ceremony. She coordinated with him and let the guests know in order to get the perfect shot. I highly recommend Tiffani!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

An Upbeat Wedding Officiant For Your Wedding FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 75.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 40.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ, CA, ID, OR, WA
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• An Upbeat Wedding Officiant For Your Wedding 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 5010 130th Place NE Marysville, Washington, 98271 See on map
    425-508-8090 (Phone number)
    4255088090 (Other Phone Number)
    I am available by appointment, on weekends and weekdays.