Bellevue, Bellevue, WA 98006 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Real Weddings 1

About Waypoint Ceremonies

What do you hear when you envision your wedding ceremony?

Engaging in this multi-sensory imaginal work is a great place to start as you begin counting the unique ways you might wish to say I Do aloud to your beloved other. In wedding day terms, there’s nothing more exhilarating or empowering than the lived experience of witnessing every story element, ritual and gesture magically unfold beyond your highest expectations. Such a result transfigures your special day into something infinitely more extraordinary.

I’m in the business of crafting extraordinary moments that live lively and linger a long ever after the big day itself. I would be delighted to co-create your own unforgettable ceremony – be it your engagement, wedding, recommitment or elopement.

Customizing a breakfast cereal unity ritual at the altar to honor the many thousand, “Good Morning, Sweetie’s” ahead, or jumping a colorful kitchen broom in solidarity of the mandatory fun your shared householder chores promise you, are but two of countless weird and wacky ritual examples of how you can infuse fun and meaning into your ceremony.

As a certified Life-Cycle Celebrant® and non-denominational officiant, I am all about helping you show and tell your day in Yours Truly fashion. I am based in the Seattle/Puget Sound area and yes, I will most happily travel to your mountain trail, desert oasis or ocean beach wedding locale throughout Western Washington and beyond.

Born from decades of event planning, copywriting and marketing consulting experience, my approach is highly collaborative and discerning. It begins and ends with you. You share your story, your wildest wedding day wishes, and your willingness to own your day; and you also lend your final editing touches and approval.

In turn, I’ll bring my wide-open ears and heart, intuitive sensibilities, lyrical wordsmithing, uncommonly creative mind, and veritable toolkit of wedding whisperer resources and experience. Together, we’ll co-craft a heartfelt, authentic and one-of-kind ceremony that celebrates and honors your individual journeys, how you have refined and redefined love, and what you most value as a couple.

Take the time to check out my website and if it looks like we might be a fit, let’s get together to chat date and details. I lean in listening with a long ear and a silly smile to each and every love story I meet!

Follow Waypoint Ceremonies on

1 User photo

Waypoint Ceremonies 1
  • Anna

Anna Forrester · Married on 09/28/2019

We had a beautiful ceremony created with Waypoint Ceremonies!

We're so glad we chose Danna to officiate our wedding. We loved our ceremony and couldn't have created without Danna. She guides you through every step of the way and is bursting with creative ideas. You'll no doubt be able to create a one of kind ceremony with Waypoint Ceremonies.

Waypoint Ceremonies 2
    Sent on 11/24/2019

Waypoint Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Anna & Sam. I love the wedding experience you two created for your people - so intentional, memorable, and so very much a reflection of your values. It was my honor and delight to work with you both!

Janetta Fruehling · Married on 07/08/2019

Danna Saved The Day

Danna saved the day for our wedding ceremony. Just days before our wedding our officiant informed us that she had a medical issue and could not perform the ceremony. She referred us to Danna, which was a blessing. Not only did Danna arrange her schedule to accommodate us, but she took the ceremony to the next level, providing organization, themes, and extra rituals that made the day truly memorable

Sent on 05/30/2019

Waypoint Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks, Janetta....you two sure got hitched just right! I still want to try my hand at crafting a pineapple-themed cake, inspired by your lovely wedding cake.
  • Chasen

Chasen Fong · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Wedding Celebrant!

My fiance and I were looking for someone genuine, personable, and professional to officiate our intimate wedding ceremony. Danna completely exceeded the bill, going well above and beyond the typical officiant duties. We could not be happier with our decision to work with Danna and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Because Danna is a Celebrant, she has the extensive experience and expertise to design a truly unique and meaningful ceremony for any occasion -- going as elaborate or as simple as a couple feels comfortable with. For us, our ceremony was very small and simple (6 guests, approx. 15 min) and Danna was able to craft a beautifully written ceremony for us that felt really true to ourselves and our story. She also did a great job acknowledging our guests and making them feel very comfortable. Working with her was a very enjoyable experience as she is extremely responsive and professional which was so much appreciated. She is very detailed, organized and knowledgeable so it was great to know we had someone we could count on help make our ceremony run smoothly and perfectly. Her approach is very consultative & collaborative where she worked closely with us from beginning to end to make sure she got to know us and what we were looking for. She always offered advice, examples, and tips throughout the process, as well as many different creative ideas and reading options to incorporate into our special day. Because she is a great writer, she knows how to convey the message/story you are trying to tell. She also looked over our vows and was readily available to answer questions or help us out whenever we needed it. Another thing we were truly thankful for is how she thinks about all the little details that you may not even realize are important to a ceremony!

On the actual day, she arrived early with everything we needed, including a side table and adorable letter pen set that made our photos look that much better. We did not have a wedding coordinator, but just having Danna there put us at ease because we knew she would help ensure our ceremony ran smoothly. And it absolutely did! Thanks so much for everything Danna!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Waypoint Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Chasen! What a fabulous day you two crafted - the epitome of how a small intimate wedding should look and feel.

It was fun to work with you both, and a delight to get to tell your story and help you two get hitched!

Waypoint Ceremonies FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 395.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
    60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AK
    NM
    OR
    UT
    WA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Real Weddings

• SunRidge Media
    SunRidge Media Wedding Videographers

I had the pleasure of working with Danna at a wedding this past weekend and was extremely impressed with both her style and presentation. She made everything flow very smoothly during the ceremony even with the Bride having lost her voice and Mom having to read the Bride's vows! Danna was very professional, very caring and created a wonderful atmosphere for everyone involved. I especially appreciated her desire to have good audio capture for the couple through my video system and the way she worked with all the other vendors at the ceremony. I would not hesitate to recommend Danna to any couple looking for an Officiant for their wedding! John Fox SunRidge Media, Inc. Wedding Videos

• Luma & Lavender
    Luma & Lavender Wedding Planners

Danna did a Beautiful ceremony for a Bride and Groom that I worked with. She was very organized and I could tell the ceremony was well planned and she had taken a lot of time to really get to know the couple and their love story. I would recommend Danna to anyone!

• Bellevue Bellevue, WA, 98006 See on map